Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) (3245 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Everyday i come online here just on a purpose of getting any meaningful info regarding our interview that was conducted by faan. I thank God who made it possible for me to come this far of being interviewed without knowing anybody from faan, and i know he will never let me go or down at this point in time. He will be mindful and just to accomplish whatever he has started in my life. And i pray to be among the chosen ones.

Considering how and the process i went to apply for this job up till this time, i will categorically say that God is involved. Though, i am yet to ascertain my fate, but having gone this far, i believe the exercise was/is a transparent one, and i so much like their recruitment process and i would like to enjoin other relevant agencies to emulate the process. Now, having done with the interview. My greatest fear and concern is, what will be our fate if president Goodluck Jonathan eventually lose this forthcoming election?

Well, i put everything in the hands of God. The God of cherubim is able to make all things possible. By the power of faith, i decree and declare that i, Ike Uchechukwu will make it and will be invited for training in Jesus name. Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by kelvin1191(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please share some of the exam questions with me on ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Drahl(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
U ve raised a salient point,that's d more reason u shd pray he wins 2 ensure continuity cos if there's a change in STP,I believe we can all kiss our faan job goodbye cos dat dude has a penchant 4 revoking projects,he did it to metroline.
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
You're right dude; that's just my greatest fear now. I've beginning to do everything possible to canvass support for him.
Drahl:
U ve raised a salient point,that's d more reason u shd pray he wins 2 ensure continuity cos if there's a change in STP,I believe we can all kiss our faan job goodbye cos dat dude has a penchant 4 revoking projects,he did it to metroline.
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Diamby: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2015
captainuc:
You're right dude; that's just my greatest fear now. I've beginning to do everything possible to canvass support for him.
so you are concerned about your selfish interest of the faan job,what about those that lost there lives in the immigration exercise?What about those that paid 1000 which has not been returned.What about the fuel subsidy saga?I also missed out on a job due to the strike following subsidy removal.Please let this man carry his badluck to otueke.God will give you a better job than faan job.what will be will be no matter who becomes the president.Please don't judge man based on fabricated stories.

12 Likes

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Diamby:
so you are concerned about your selfish interest of the faan job,what about those that lost there lives in the immigration exercise?What about those that paid 1000 which has not been returned.What about the fuel subsidy saga?I also missed out on a job due to the strike following subsidy removal.Please let this man carry his badluck to otueke.God will give you a better job than faan job.what will be will be no matter who becomes the president.Please don't judge man based on fabricated stories.
Ah! Just because u hate or had GEJ on edge shouldn't make you to go off the deep end by getting on my nerve concerning my personal opinion. I don't even get it right when u said "My selfish interest". I speak for myself and not for anyone. Therefore, it's my damm right to say/do what i believe would favour me even when am still entitle to it.

1 Like

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by prelinctus: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2015
captainuc:

Ah! Just because u hate or had GEJ on edge shouldn't make you to go off the deep end by getting on my nerve concerning my personal opinion. I don't even get it right when u said "My selfish interest". I speak for myself and not for anyone. Therefore, it's my damm right to say/do what i believe would favour me even when am still entitle to it.
Typical selfish interest.

4 Likes

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Daywalker1: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2015
i heard that they will send a notification for successful candidate and training commences in April. I pray that we make it to the end and hope to see you guys in training. One love
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by RiffRaff: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2015
I am also waiting for what next after the interview.. I dont know anyone either.
I am still voting out Goodluck Jonathan cuz we need change. I am looking at the larger picture and willing to make personal sacrifice to make sure Nigeria gets to greater height.
My interest is tiny compared to the larger population.
Jonathan's loss does not mean they will cancel the recruitment. FAAN is not a PDP organization and is independent.

7 Likes

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Diamby: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2015
captainuc:

Sorry for getting on your nerve its just shows how deeply pained i am the way this country is been run.Lets be sincere things are not just right.hope you get the job though.
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Bolosiye: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
captainuc:
Everyday i come online here just on a purpose of getting any meaningful info regarding our interview that was conducted by faan. I thank God who made it possible for me to come this far of being interviewed without knowing anybody from faan, and i know he will never let me go or down at this point in time. He will be mindful and just to accomplish whatever he has started in my life. And i pray to be among the chosen ones.

Considering how and the process i went to apply for this job up till this time, i will categorically say that God is involved. Though, i am yet to ascertain my fate, but having gone this far, i believe the exercise was/is a transparent one, and i so much like their recruitment process and i would like to enjoin other relevant agencies to emulate the process. Now, having done with the interview. My greatest fear and concern is, what will be our fate if president Goodluck Jonathan eventually lose this forthcoming election?

Well, i put everything in the hands of God. The God of cherubim is able to make all things possible. By the power of faith, i decree and declare that i, Ike Uchechukwu will make it and will be invited for training in Jesus name. Amen!
the more reason why u must vote and canvals a massive vote support for him to win. Asap
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Otori123(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Daywalker1:
i heard that they will send a notification for successful candidate and training commences in April. I pray that we make it to the end and hope to see you guys in training. One love
Pls bro, where did you hear this from. April is just next month. Pls can u confirm the authenticity of this your info. Thanks
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by Daywalker1: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
one of the officials told us we should be expecting invitation this month and training comes up next month. He said the training will last for 3months. All my hope and trust is in God
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by rashygenius: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
is d outcome of d the election result determines d faith of does seekin Faan job..Just askin cos d last time i checked..Faan is owned By F.G not pdp

1 Like

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bro the have contacted does the want to employ, they're on training now!
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by sidhomez(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
harrysterol:
Ur likes are the ones crippling Nigeria... its wise to keep shut when u have nothing to say. *Dummy*
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
sidhomez:

Ur likes are the ones crippling Nigeria... its wise to keep shut when u have nothing to say.
lack of home training, to abuse in public, believe what ever you like, my one cent, i applied for thesame faan but am telling you the fact
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
harrysterol:
Mehn.... For now, i don't believe u. Infact, it's not possible. It can't be possible. Stop scaring people abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
captainuc:
Mehn.... For now, i don't believe u. Infact, it's not possible. It can't be possible. Stop scaring people abeg!!!
dt wt my friend told me, he said he ws among the chosen ones
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
harrysterol:
dt wt my friend told me, he said he ws among the chosen ones
But guy, if it's true, don't u think they should have published the list of successful candidate via whatever means?
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
captainuc:
But guy, if it's true, don't u think they should have published the list of successful candidate via whatever means?
I don't want to know again I have given up on faan, i know wt d official said in udi enugu wer i did my interview, Nigeria is not a gud country and are not ready to change either, this faan thing has been politically hijacked, that does not mean hope won't come again as for me I have pointed my search light somewhere else
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by charmingeyes(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
harrysterol:
I don't want to know again I have given up on faan, i know wt d official said in udi enugu wer i did my interview, Nigeria is not a gud country and are not ready to change either, this faan thing has been politically hijacked, that does not mean hope won't come again as for me I have pointed my search light somewhere else

Serious

I don't believe ppl with weak faith.

1 Like

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
harrysterol:
Chai.... Am still hoping oo...
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
captainuc:
Chai.... Am still hoping oo...
I wish u best of luck maybe the will be a second calling
charmingeyes:

Serious
I don't believe ppl with weak faith.
I no go kill myself because of faan work
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by sidhomez(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Harry wat Eva ur name is. .. u don't just lack home training but u are an ugly bad seed of a beautiful home.
Wat if FAAN send invites. Huh? Wat will u den say? So ma advice... keep wat Eva fake info to urself unless u have some practical prove *dummy*

3 Likes

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by captainuc(m): 3:24am On Mar 29, 2015
sidhomez:
Harry wat Eva ur name is. .. u don't just lack home training but u are an ugly bad seed of a beautiful home.
Wat if FAAN send invites. Huh? Wat will u den say? So ma advice... keep wat Eva fake info to urself unless u have some practical prove *dummy*
Bro, i gat to believe u for this. For any person to come here n feed us with degrading info must prove it beyond reasonable doubt before accepting recognition, otherwise, we gonna keep on waiting patently till good news comes our ears!

1 Like

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by sholay2011(m): 4:26am On Mar 29, 2015
sidhomez:
Wat if FAAN send ienvites. Huh? Wat will u den say? So ma advice... keep wat Eva fake info to urself unless u have some practical prove *dummy*
Classless comment.
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by itsMrIke(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2015
harrysterol:

Oga shut up!!! I am sure you are among those people who fumbled in their interview, that is why you being so negative. Nobody who did well in their interview will be as feeble minded or dejected as you.
Dress go one corner jare!!! You and your mugu friend!! Hiss!!!

2 Likes

Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2015
itsMrIke:

Oga shut up!!! I am sure you are among those people who fumbled in their interview, that is why you being so negative. Nobody who did well in their interview will be as feeble minded or dejected as you.
Dress go one corner jare!!! You and your mugu friend!! Hiss!!!
is either your crazy or your mad, am I compelling you to believe me? I answered what someone asked me to the best of my knowledge, I wish we met in person then you will tell me such words, blood will have flown
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by itsMrIke(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2015
harrysterol:
is either your crazy or your mad, am I compelling you to believe me? I answered what someone asked me to the best of my knowledge, I wish we met in person then you will tell me such words, blood will have flown

Really?? I doubt if blood would flow. You see, I am not an untrained dog that results to fights over a disagreement. Now scurry off and go lick you butt!!
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by harrysterol(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2015
itsMrIke:

Really?? I doubt if blood would flow. You see, I am not an untrained dog that results to fights over a disagreement. Now scurry off and go lick you butt!!
ur if not u won't have sounded like miscreant when I was trying to sound polite with everyone
Re: Many Are Called, But Few Will Be Chosen (faan Recruitment Exercise) by itsMrIke(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2015
harrysterol:
ur if not u won't have sounded like miscreant when I was trying to sound polite with everyone

I am sorry, but there is no polite way to say the bull.shi.t you have been spewing. Olodo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volunteers For NGO / Bovas Company Limited / Npower Starts Another Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.