Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

2015 Poll: My Humble Take. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Poll: My Humble Take. (388 Views)

Poll : My Tribunal Success Victory Over Thieves, Says Sen . Ogba / 2015 Poll: Why Jonathan Will Win – Oputu / 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Poll: My Humble Take. by flameH(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
I thought I heard them say "Elections dy Come"? But all I could hear is "Trouble dy come".
The political Elites are trying to use the heads of the political Rabbles, to achieve their selfish goals.
It's not survival of the fittest, its survival of the best brains(highest revisers).
The elections will come & go... GEJ, GMB, Nyesom Wike, Dakuku Peterside etc.. Will be alive, while the political thugs might not be....

As the political Victors would be Celebrating Victories, the thug's families might be busy trying to say: "we regret to announce the death of ......
Believe me, no matter the advise, people will still carry tools abi na machines(if you know what I mean) for politicians, but let it not be You! You!! & You!!! Because #WeAreTooWiseToBeThugs.
Change or Progressives! We are all Nigerians. After the elections I still want to say "Hi" to Zainab(my Zaria connect), want to get my bday good wishes from Yetunde(my Lagos friend). How can I 4get Chinelo? My eastern connect that I love to call Miss Chi! My Doiyebaralate from the South-South wing, hope you are doing okay!
That should be the trend after the elections. Please let's go out & vote wisely, peacefully & shun violence. #VoteNotFight. #BallotNotBullet #OneNigeria. #GreatNation. @mrFlameh
Re: 2015 Poll: My Humble Take. by flameH(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'd to write this piece due to the crazy activities in my close. Cousins! D so called Elites can't do d thinking & d carrying of d tools, they wil always want to giv us d dirty duties. Let's all say no to them, we deserve something better. They can set better compass for us, not to ask us to risk our lives & that of our love once. Wise up Cousins!

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Yoruba Leaders Will Not Vote For APC / Open Letter To All Nigerian Voters / Osun CP Bans OPC, Vigilante, Others From Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.