Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

As The Election Draws Near Lets Reflect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Election Draws Near Lets Reflect. (309 Views)

Buhari Visits Edo For APC Rally As Election Draws Near / Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? / Things To Consider As 2015 Election Draws Near! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As The Election Draws Near Lets Reflect. by Diamby: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
I want those of that will be voting on saturday to be sincere with ourselves.I am not here to campaign for anybody because i know most of us have made up our mind on who to vote for.But
lets be sincere with ourselves,why do we want to vote for our prefered candidate.For me the present government does not deserve a day longer in office.Let us ask ourselve if we appoint a person as CEO of your company but he failed deliver results wouldnt you sack the person?Let us look at the issue of power,for 16years we are still having epileptic power supply.I have a neighbour who runs generator like 18hrs a day is that the kind of life we want to continue with?Certainly not.Also the campaign of calumny against the oppsition to me is a waste of resources.Why do we think that opposition didnt do any documetary on the ruling party, we all know there is concrete evidences of mismamagent that can used against them.Look at the resources that are been wasted because they to pull a man down.Most of this allegations are all lies.I have a lot i can say but let me stop here.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Voting For ???? / Nigeria And Change / Jamb Score Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.