Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Abel's Blog CEO Abel Wesley Flaunts His Award On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abel's Blog CEO Abel Wesley Flaunts His Award On IG (735 Views)

Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abel's Blog CEO Abel Wesley Flaunts His Award On IG by Maxiblog: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Abel's blog and Worldwidewes Entertainment boss, Abel Wesley took to his instagram account to flaunt his award to his fans.

The relentless entertainer shared the picture with this caption 'Remember say God na God, according to Franchize my guy'.

Congratulations to him onces more. And our eyes are on him.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Waje, Linda Ikeji!! Biko, Why Is Banky W Still Single? / My Degree, My Most Cherished Asset - Davido / FOTW- This Week’s Face Of The Week Is Adunni Ade- Naijagood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.