Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician (13522 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by oluwaeunice(f): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State contested for the Presidency on the platform of ANPP against President Jonathan of PDP. So did Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov. Shekarau is a Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet and a member of the President's party while Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP's candidate for governorship of Adamawa State. How many were killed because of them in 2011?

2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When President Obasanjo took over SW Nigeria in 2003, Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's "Navigator" & Tinubu is a treasured guest at Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing they were enemies?

3. Former Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti used to be political foes and now they belong to the same party. Both are alive as friends, meanwhile some folks had died fighting for them.

4. Former. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never saw eye to eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now, they belong to the same party, some people died for both, but were they not always friends?

5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP Atiku Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the brouhaha;

Politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die.

Vote and make Nigeria one. No blood shed. Vote wisely!!!!!!!

151 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Ishilove: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tell it to the e-warriors here, foaming at the mouth and cussing each other's parents.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by ggrin(f): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Life is a gift and God gave you that gift for a reason. You have a purpose. You're special. You're loved. Never forget that coolcoolcool

#noviolence
#votewisely

Vote general
Vote change
coolcoolcool

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Nmeri17: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
6) this smiley smiley

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by enorsaint001(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:
Tell it to the e-warriors here, foaming at the mouth and cussing each other's parents.
yeah...., datx true...i take dem as *JOBLESS SHITS grin
Ishilove:
yeah...., datx true...i take dem as *JOBLESS SHITS
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by transformer2019: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Apc thugs need to see this, they said they want change by force
As for transformers we re not ready to die fot nobody
Sai to transformation!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who needs to be told?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
transformer2019:
Apc thugs need to see this, they said they want change by force
As for transformers we re not ready to die fot nobody
Sai to transformation!
Mumu!
With you comment, who is now the real thug?

keep calm and vote Buhari cool

14 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by HopeAlive14(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
The Jonathan administration has opened doors for youngsters like Desmond Elliot of APC to contest for elections!!!

Who would have thought this possible years ago!

President GEJ has demystified politics which hitherto has been demonized!

Fresh Air all the way!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Vicjustice: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Do you really need to tell anyone these reasons?
If anyone is foolish enough to want to die for any politician, then, i'll kindly encourage him to "go and die" in an Oshiomole stylee

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by ggrin(f): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tell emangry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by loomer: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
There's not even a single reason y I go die for another person not to talk of 5

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥'re Nt dying for politician bt CHANGE
Shey U̶̲̥̅̊ grab?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by saintTim(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Eyaaaa so some people will still die on Saturday Chai

keep calm and stay away from trouble

GeJ all d way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Draizy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
just let buhari loose you will know i can die for my polictitian (apc)
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by ola512: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good to read did

Sai baba
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC doesn't need anyone to die.

The only thing that needs to die is corruption

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
I listened to Muazu today(PDP chair person).. He said and I quote. We politicians are friends upstairs , so followers downstairs should not kill each other

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by oathman(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
like raypower will always say "your ballot is stronger than the bullet, cast your ballot" grin. Dont mind them o, if u see bullet drop the ballot and run for you precious life.

on a lighter note, your PVC is ur strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Eluwilussit(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
oluwaeunice:
1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State contested for the Presidency on the platform of ANPP against President Jonathan of PDP. So did Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov. Shekarau is a Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet and a member of the President's party while Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP's candidate for governorship of Adamawa State. How many were killed because of them in 2011?

2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When President Obasanjo took over SW Nigeria in 2003, Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's "Navigator" & Tinubu is a treasured guest at Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing they were enemies?

3. Former Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti used to be political foes and now they belong to the same party. Both are alive as friends, meanwhile some folks had died fighting for them.

4. Former. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never saw eye to eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now, they belong to the same party, some people died for both, but were they not always friends?

5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP Atiku Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the brouhaha;

Politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die.

Vote and make Nigeria one. No blood shed. Vote wisely!!!!!!!

Perfect. I no go add anything. Thanks. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by barackosama(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice post OP. Meanwhile make sure you vote 4 Change!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by taiwoflb: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only brainwashed fools will die for a politician

Trader Kills Customer Over N10 Cigarette
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/4208-trader-kills-customer-over-n10-cigarette
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by Ojah1986(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Politician are seen as enemies but they are not d intrest alwys came first... Watch River's state debate PDP, APC, AND LP AFTA D DEBATE THEY WERE SHAKIN HAND ND LAUFIN WHILE SUPPORTERS ARE KILLIN THEMSELVES LET BE WISE AND ACT WISELY...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by LewisO: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am voting for Buhari because #Ihavedecided to vote for progression!

#Vote4Buhari.
#Vote4Change.
#Vote4BetterNigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by demandtruth: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Majority of them that are crying the war song
are children

They even boast of dividing the country their fathers
shed blood to keep as one just because they feel their
future in doomed.

If they have something going in their lives, they'll
understand that politics is just a game and interest.

Children,
dying for politician or politics is not worth your life

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician by transformer2019: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Mumu!
With you comment, who is now the real thug?

keep calm and vote Buhari cool
sowie ooo
Did I mention you when I was airing my view?
You not important, I forgive you for today
Stay away from my post
Be a good boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok School Girls Resume Classes, Share Their Dreams And Aspirations / Atiku Sends Condolence Message As Elrufai Brother Dies / Edo 2020: Igbineweka Emerges APM, Governorship Candidate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.