Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Contractors, If U Need Internet Provider - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contractors, If U Need Internet Provider (610 Views)

If U Need A Year Rent In Lagos Mainland / Do U Need Properties Within Surulere & Lagos Environs? At Your Service 247! / IF U Need Genue Lands In Badagry At An Affordable Price Call Me 08060989506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contractors, If U Need Internet Provider by idelinks: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2009
please, kindly patronise our company if u need any technology services.

we are into networking both wired and wireless,webdesigning,Vsat installation, computer supply and maintenance, accounting software, Image back up database for securing your files incase of system damage.

We also provide internet service and facilities for your houses and offices.

thanks

our website is www.infotechexperts.org
abdool@infotechexperts.org
Re: Contractors, If U Need Internet Provider by bilms(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
hi,

i want to know if u can supply computer system to my chairman new hotel, and also provide full wireless access to the entire hotel and it environse. we want anybody who bring his or her own system to be able to browse in the hotel and also we want to be providing wireless internet for the people in the enviroment.

please note that the wireless will be secured in other to charge the people aroung who wants to be using it.

if yes, how can we go about it.

thanks
Re: Contractors, If U Need Internet Provider by idelinks: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2009
supplying system is not any preblem.

all i need to know is how long will the place u want to be covering is in other to know the type of equipments that will require and the type of service that will be appropriate for ur location.

may be we should talk on mail.

abdool@infotechexperts.org

thanks

(1) (Reply)

680 Sqm For Sale In V.g.c, Lekki / Design And Build / Properties In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.