Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) (1005 Views)

Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by Netanda(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Rest in peace my dear country Nigeria..! Though am neutral when it comes to political matters, but am sorry for saying that, whoever that vote Buhari is indirectly killing this country.. Check the pictures below..

NOTE: I took the pictures myself at this very hour (11:58PM) just few meters away from Tinubu's house.

Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by Netanda(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2015
More Pics...

Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by transformer2019: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2015
And this is the change they want
But they keep shouting that jonathan is sharing money everywhere
Devil and apc na the same
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to ebele jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by Netanda(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2015
It is very shameful, that's why i vowed never to involved myself in politics..
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by loomer: 12:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by diceman1: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Wetin carry you go dia. Na pass you dey pass. Mama Lasisi tins grin
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by adonis89(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2015
diceman1:
Wetin carry you go dia. Na pass you dey pass. Mama Lasisi tins grin
mama lasisi na correct aproko o
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by adonis89(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Op it's Change - apc supporters
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Don't blame them. Tinubu/APC is giving them the Almajiri type of "change". That's what they want.
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2015
DIs op is dumb sha... What has d pic got 2 do wit ur write-up and title. Well u tanoids are mere animals controled by d P.H.D zoologist
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by Dasini: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2015
This ediot, when the clueless president, jona went about sharing dollars, he said nothing, I have someone in that crowd, he was not sharing anything, dat is hw these tanoids go about peddling lies.
Re: APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) by themilanway(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2015
You have created two threads today about Bola Tinubu with pictures to back it up,yet you couldn't ascertain the real reason of the gatherings in any of your thread.

Why not confirm what ever is going on around there and report your findings wit pics to back it up?

Are you scared or what?

Or are you been paid to stalk Tinubu all day?

These small time bloggers self,enough of all these speculations and hit the nail on the abeg

(1) (Reply)

I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare / From PDP Nairalanders To APC Nairalanders / Is Jonathan Really A Democrat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.