Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Has Tight Underwears Become A Never-do-without Thing For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Has Tight Underwears Become A Never-do-without Thing For Ladies (1588 Views)

Why Girls In Tight Dresses Will Never Go Out Of Style / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / Buy Top Quality Women's Dresses, Sandals And Underwears @dilahel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Tight Underwears Become A Never-do-without Thing For Ladies by ugotex85: 3:10am On Mar 26, 2015
It comes in various sizes, colours, lengths, thickness and designs. About 2 decades ago, such a thing as 'tight' was unheard of, but now, it has taken the centre stage in ladies' fashion. Why has it become a must wear outfit for ladies these days?

I have asked some ladies this question and I have equally got some funny answers in return. Some said it's for security purposes, others said it is to keep their thighs (laps) from rubbing against each other as they walk, some others opined that they just wear it in order not to appear like mgbeke(a village girl) since it's what's in vogue. A couple of them said they don't want their butts to be shaking as they walk. The worst of it all is that some will wear tight-fitting jeans trousers on top of it, shuoo! While some weird ones wear up to two of it inside before wearing their outer wears. Those days that it wasn't known, ladies dressed modestly, but now, they can easily go on any skimpy skirt, after all, they have the "tight" on as backup.

Now with the advent of butt pads, the demand has also skyrocketed as the pads are aligned into specially made tight under-wears. But to me, I think it's not just worth it considering the health risk, the loss of comfort while in it, and the putrefying odour that is emitted any time it is taken off. My candid advice to ladies are: if you're fat, use the gym (no matter how many 'tights' you wear, it can never take away your body fat). If you are afraid of rape, dress decently (we hardly heard of rape in those years when ladies adorn themselves with dignity, unlike now). If you are dancing to the "it's what's in vogue" tune, get a life. If you are using it to with your butt pad to deceive the gullible men, how long can you live a fake life?
So dear Nairaland ladies, why do you wear it because I know most of you do? Doctors in the house, you can share with us some health risks associated with this practice. Guys, make una put mouth for the matter too.

Re: Why Has Tight Underwears Become A Never-do-without Thing For Ladies by TI1919(m): 3:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Time

grin

What you need to do is live by example and whoever becomes your friend will change for better and when you have a child he will be handle to be a better person by you with the help of God, and before you know it better people will be everywhere.
Let our life be a good example of how God would want people to live hear on earth.
Re: Why Has Tight Underwears Become A Never-do-without Thing For Ladies by delishpot: 3:30am On Mar 26, 2015
The least of anyones worries.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Tight Underwears Become A Never-do-without Thing For Ladies by ugotex85: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:
Time

grin

What you need to do is live by example and whoever becomes your friend will change for better and when you have a child he will be handle to be a better person by you with the help of God, and before you know it better people will be everywhere.
Let our life be a good example of how God would want people to live hear on earth.

Yea, you're right.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Designs Every Young Woman Must Have In Her Wardrobe (photos) / Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2 / I See Fashion As A Lifestyle; Exclusive Interview With Ephraim Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.