Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,427 members, 7,839,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso (764 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by owoh00(m): 4:04am On Mar 26, 2015
In reference to my last post of the fear of embarking on strike in Osun state, and the bribing of leaders of workers Union by governor RAUF AREGBESOLA to lay low while he defraud the state workers of their five months salary.

THE NEW MEANS OF FRAUD IN A LAWLESS COUNTRY WHERE THE GOVERNOR DEFRAUD THE CITIZENS AS HE PLEASES

THIS IS A CONVERSATION I HAD WITH MY FRIEND ON BBM, AND WAS ALLOWED TO POST ON NAIRALAND WITH CONSENT.

Something stupid is happening in my state right now. I called my mum and i realized she is not home cos of noise . Had 2 call back only 4 her 2 tell me that the govt said all teachers shld converge at desginated schls, on get getting there, ATM cards bearing state of Osun with each person's name and passport was issued out , with the information that each person can borrow 10% of his or her basic salary using that card. You will recall that the workers have not been paid in the last 5 months.........

Does this mean i will have to lend myself some amount of money I don't have? And will be subjected to pay another person certain % of what I borrowed from my salary?

Or is the state looking for means of making money out of the broke workers pocket just to fund an election?

Tell me why I should borrow money from the same person owing me a salary of 5 month and still pay back with certain % interest rate, if this is not slavery what it is ??!!

Or is AREGBESOLA making credit card for the state workers?

Let's assume this is a credit card, even in the USA, certain requirements must be met before you can own a credit card....you need to have a steady income, you need to be making above a certain amount on a steady basis. So how does this work in a state where you are not even guaranteed steady income? Say no to slavery

The so called labour union now is crap

As the slogan goes, O! Slavery. only if you're in Osun you will not understand what the word O!!!.. Means.
Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by yahx(m): 4:39am On Mar 26, 2015
A P C association of past criminals
They talk of change but emselves aint changed
Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by ascaris(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Borrow 10% from your own salary? You can imagine what these rogues calling themselves agents of change want to turn our country into.
YOU ARE GETTING CHANGE FROM YOUR SALARIES!
Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by Tolexander: 5:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Bro, i can confidently tell you that the labour union in Osun State isn't bribed but absolutely bought by the State Goverment.

The State NLC chairman(Saka Adesiyan, a grade ii primary school teacher not yet an headmaster) lives not far from my house, his hotel is just a stone throw to my house but at the other side of the state-owned mokuro road to his house. I even heard he's got a filling station, though not yet confirmed.

Before the election in August last year, the road construction leading to his house was awarded likewise another road leading to his hotel. Both roads were completed 2weeks ago. The two roads lead to nowhere than his house and hotel.

Heard and confirmed his house got burnt twice and was completely renovated by the state government (i very know when the first fire incidence happened].

Tell me how a NLC Chairman with such benefits will antagonize the state government.
Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by owoh00(m): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2015
ascaris:
Borrow 10% from your own salary? You can imagine what these rogues calling themselves agents of change want to turn our country into.
YOU ARE GETTING CHANGE FROM YOUR SALARIES!
That's what I asked myself, how can I lend lend myself money and pay interest for it too? This is slavery in modern age, and government misconduct.
Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by owoh00(m): 5:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Tolexander:
Bro, i can confidently tell you that the labour union in Osun State isn't bribed but absolutely bought by the State Goverment.

The State NLC chairman(Saka Adesiyan, a grade ii primary school teacher not yet an headmaster) lives not far from my house, his hotel is just a stone throw to my house but at the other side of the state-owned mokuro road to his house. I even heard he's got a filling station, though not yet confirmed.

Before the election in August last year, the road construction leading to his house was awarded likewise another road leading to his hotel. Both roads were completed 2weeks ago. The two roads lead to nowhere than his house and hotel.

Heard and confirmed his house got burnt twice and was completely renovated by the state government (i very know when the first fire incident happened].

Tell me how a NLC Chairman with such benefits will antagonize the state government.

IF you're certain of your statement.., this is the time the people of Osun state stand against political slavery where they corruptly loot billions of dollars and trow #100 naira recharge card to you guys, and advice your Mum to stop going to those meetings where they share salt, and 20 naira soap by the women leader, because you're selling your integrity. Stand against bad governance else it will become O!!!... Slavery
Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by Atouke: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Wonderful Mkpo Mkpa Idem O!

1 Like

Re: Apc Change And The Bribing Of Leaders Of Workers Union By Governor Rauf Aregbeso by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Sai buhari

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My PVC / hf / Prof Jega Versus Prof Etu Efeotor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.