Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (39001 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by kahal29: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by xreal: 6:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Ok, advert by a group in Ekiti.

Fayose should come out and deny this.

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Mynd44: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2015
very true.... I just pity the gullible yoruba sons and daughters that are being deceived by this clueless president. Was it not the same jonathan that opened his smelling mouth to call the entire yoruba leaders rascals some years ago? Now the man is running amok in odualand because he wants our votes.

How many yoruba sons and daughters are even holding a reasonable position in his government? SMH

290 Likes 14 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Toosure70: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
only unreasonable elements like ffk and fayose will sell GEJ to yorubas.
Sai Baba Jor
sai Buhari.

Quote me wrongly and go hell fire

217 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
kahal29:
Hmmmmmm

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by emerged01(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Foolish people want to sell Yorubas for a plate of porridge.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Danhumprey: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Quit promoting ethnic sentiments! It won't do us any good in this country!

Whatever happens to the 'One Nigeria' we keep chanting?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ManMountain(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Only a Yoruba bastard will vote for Jonathan
Qouote me wrongly and watch everything that makes you happy turn to sorrow. cool

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by linclinc: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2015
He want us to vote for him...
Na crazy?

YORUBA VOTE WISELY
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE BUHARI.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nature129(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
very true.... I just pity the gullible yoruba sons and daughters that are being deceived by this clueless president. Was it not the same jonathan that opened his smelling mouth to call the entire yoruba leaders rascals some years ago? Now the man is running amok in odualand because he wants our votes.

How many yoruba sons and daughters are even holding a reasonable position in his government? SMH

If Obasanjo behaves like a motor park tout, GEJ can call him that because he knows that Obasanjo doesn't behave like a typical Yoruba man. Yorubas are educated and polished that perhaps explains why yorubas don't really like Obasanjo.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nature129(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:

If Obasanjo behaves like a motor park tout, GEJ can call him that because he knows that Obasanjo doesn't behave like a typical Yoruba man. Yorubas are educated and polished that perhaps explains why most Yorubas don't really like Obasanjo.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ManMountain(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2015
How are we sure we will even get 2 again from him if he wins, when we are sure of number 2 in govt already under APC?

I repeat, only a yoruba bastard will vote GEJ.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by oduastates: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

What ethnicity?
This is even a small part of it. There are things the elders of the land will never put out because the SW Street will simply go ballistic. Just the little they need to know. Only the discerning will be able to decode those things.
One quarter of Nigeria's population with the largest pool of certified professionals and this is all you have to say?
I can easily nominate 50 people who are better qualified, better educated and better suited for the job than most of the people on that list.
Give me 1 professional from any part of Nigeria and I will give you 10 omoluabis .
The same thing is replicated in the federal ministries and parastatals. SW businesses are being denied government contracts. His economic policies is killing small and medium scale manufacturers in the SW. He has almost killed off the vegetable oil industry.
Obasanjo called it right. Never has there being a government which is as clannish as this one.
The people he regards as friends are running his nepotic government like an extension of their private property. The only good thing it is that his bad governance cannot be blamed on the SW as they normally do.
It is for this reason that many omoluabis are shipping out of that cesspit to places where their skills are better appreciated.
From foreign universities to the largest corporations in the world, they are well represented. Competent engineers, programmers, administrators, engineers,scientists etc doing their stuff where they are better appreciated. Better than being saddled with a leper of a country.
You know something is wrong if 3 omoluabi doctors, below the age of 37,attend to you in one hospital in Europe, within a span of 4 visits.
One dummy mentioned Benin -ore Road down there.
$500 billion dollars earned excluding $60 billion he met on the ground and that dummy thinks a patch job on a road of such national importance, and which should have cost less than $500 million is what we deserve.
By the way, Benin-ore is not as important to the SW as the lagos - ibadan- ife - akure - Benin Road which forms the central economic artery of the homeland .
If Obasanjo had run his government like this, no one would ever have heard of El rufai, Ribadu, soludo, Ekwesili, Iweala, Raphael ndukwe etc.
And some people like shouting merit merit merit. If you want merit, bring it on. We will see the outcome.
We will not be saddled with this delinquent for another 4 years for him to be followed by another called Sambo.

N.B : the same playbook as was played in the first Republic They put one or two yorubas in inconsequential ministries of no direct benefit to the economic progress of the region and keep the juicy ones.
Ministry of trade
Ministry of agriculture benefits the north.
Then you have the spots for useless yorubas like Abati, fani kayode, Okupe.
What about putting a yoruba in defence information, General Kolade to make a nuisance of himself on twitter.

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by temitemi1(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Coming from apc bulletin grin grin grin. GEJ loves NigerianS n Nigerians loves GEJ tongue tongue tongue. GEJ till 2019!!!

23 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Nature129:

If Obasanjo behaves like a motor park tout, GEJ can call him that because he knows that Obasanjo doesn't behave like a typical Yoruba man. Yorubas are educated and polished that perhaps explains why most Yorubas don't really like Obasanjo.
what are you even saying? Jonathan referred to yoruba leaders as rascals back in 2011. The efcc chairman then even asked jonathan to apologize to odua nation. He called obj a tout some few months ago which is entirely their problem for all I care[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK-TvbgFW_XZrHs1F0BX80mM1oxvdf9VL3TXOGjA4d9hoaxItkdJlMLKIOLw[/img]

59 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by jaysniggs: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2015
When Yara'dua died it was the Yoruba's who fought for Jonathan against the Yara'dua cabal.
Hence that prompted Sanusi Lamido to name the Yorubas as the problem of this country.
Little did we understand what Sanusi meant.
Where were the Igbos and the so called Ijaw lords then?
Who should have embraced the Yoruba tribe if not Jonathan?
Jonathan is a dirt we Yorubas are trying to dust off our shoulders, and we will successfully dust him off with our votes.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by eaglechild: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ hates yorubas yet he fixed ORE benin road that their brother OBJ abandoned for years.

He hates yorubas yet he is fixing Lagos Ibadan road that their brother OBJ ignored.

He hates them yet he fixed Lagos to Zaria rail line that their lover Buhari and brother OBJ ignored.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Pebcak: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2015
YORUBA RONU,

Well Slowpoke once called yoruba elders Garage Tout
Hunmmmm

[img]http://i./mGjv5hUEOlCPm.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./11zKhGRbySDRBe.gif[/img]

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by nzeadachie: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2015
ADVERT OO OR NO ADVERT OO, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, JIHADI BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA JUST WAIT AND SEE

17 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Trut(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2015
It's better to divide this country because ethnicity, tribalism and nepotism has eaten deep in our gene.

Tinubu and his party men and women opposed Speaker of House Representative slot which was meant for the yorubas, now you putting the blame on GEJ.

I have seen that the main reason why South Westerners and Northerners are supporting APC is because of the political position their brothers and sisters will attain, not because GMB and Osinbanjo will perform.

To all South Southerners and South Easterners who are supporting APC, I pity you all. The Northerners and Southerners are deceiving you by accusing GEJ of corruption and incompetent, but they are most most corrupt and tribalist I have ever seen. Think twice before you put yourselves in political bondage.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by vislabraye(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Propaganda at its best Gej has carried out so many projects in the sw so he can not be a hater of the Yorubas .
It is even the abokis that hate Yorubas more. Have you people forgotten June 12th?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by hucienda: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2015
We do have a looooong way to go in this country... smh undecided

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by oilykid(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
ManMountain:
How are we sure we will even get 2 again from him if he wins, when we are sure of number 2 in govt already under APC?

I repeat, only a yoruba bastard will vote GEJ.
so you people are not voting buhari based on the change you been chanting since but because of the juicy positions you would get under him abi. The foolish igbos on Nl supporting buhari, I pity them cause they don't know what they will loose under buhari

25 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by smsshola(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

What silly about a fact some group presented?They av not abuse any one they are only showing their stance if its not true den com out with a better evidence and show d world. Enof of politics of bitterness..

15 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by alaoeri: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2015
No right thinking Yoruba will vote for Jona, he neglected the region for close to 6years, insulted the region & overnight wanna be a friend with the region by distributing dollars & also shift the seat of power to Lagos by visiting everyday, his gimmick won't work because SW won't vote for him & he's surely going back to otuoke.

31 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by chamboy(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Tho, I don't support it buh PEEDEEPIGS started the Ethnic Division First

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by koboko69: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Mynd what is dumb there? Jonathan started the ethnicity game. All this while he forgot about the SW. He openned his mouth to say the SE are the back bone of his government. He opened his mouth to say he as employed more igbos than every other government. How come he as visited the SW like never b4 in the past 5years in just 5 weeks. Who is he trying to deceive? Why is he not relying on only his back bones? I am not from the SW but we have to call a spade a spade!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Ethnicity,the bane of our problem,and under-development...

Nigeria will never be one,if this continues..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
“I have always served
Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always
tried
to give more to the nation than it has
given
me. This is the principle of service
that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not
a
rich person. I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want
to democratically govern it with your
help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just
and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into
our institutions and national
behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be
used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now
turn it
into the great nation we know it can
and
should be.”
-General Muhammadu Buhari

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
REASONS Y I CHANGE MY DECISION ON BUHARI.

1.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA START WITH NORTHERNERS...ALL THOSE USELESS HEAD OF STATE

2.NORTH GREEDINESS TO ALWAYS RULE.LOOKING AT ALL NIGERIA LEADERS,MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NORTHERNERS

3.THE THIEVES SURROUNDING GMB... PEOPLE LIKE ABS,TINUBU WHICH ARE CONFIRMED POLITICAL THIEVES ARE HIS LOYALISTS

4. WE NEED AGILE LEADER NOT AGE DISADVANTAGE LEADER ...

#Y ALWAYS D NORTH

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Menace2Society(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2015
@Jaysniggs LMAO grin my friend u are so on point!Ask those Igbos to mention atleast 20 people from their side who fought for this Democracy!who among them even fight for GEJ during that saga!Nah!u can only find them when they are sharing money cowards!!!God bless Brave sons and daughters of Yoruba Nation!!!RIP Abraham Adesanya RIP Gani Fawehinmi RIP to all the fallen Yoruba warriors........Ta ba pe Akoni a fi ida lale garaga!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Pictures : Interesting Newspaper Headlines In 1984-85 / Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.