Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! (731 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Why isn't GEJ urging his supporters to shun violence?

Bauchi – Presidential candidate of the APC, Muhammadu Buhari, has called on his party’s supporters to shun violence during and after the elections.

Buhari made the call on Tuesday in Bauchi at the North East Zonal Presidential Campaign Rally.

“I call on all the APC supporters in the zone to make sure that they remain peaceful on election day and refuse any intimidation to cause violence.

“You should make sure you have your permanent voter cards and vote for those you want to be your leaders,” he added.

The presidential candidate said he made the call because some people did not want the election to hold and were looking for any reason to stop it.

Also speaking at the rally, Gov Kashim Shettima of Borno urged the supporters to remain united and peaceful and vote massively for APC candidates in all the states within the zone.

Other speakers that included Gov Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe and gubernatorial candidates from all the states within the zone.

The rally attracted many party stalwarts from the zone including former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

He promised that he would work towards the success of the party in all elections. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-urges-supporters-to-shun-violence-during-election/#sthash.LSmeFtR0.3ofiG8GY.dpuf
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by belamour(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2015
CHANGE IS HERE

VOTEnotFIGHT

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by henchamb(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Vote not fight
Sai baba
GMB/ PYO 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Its an election, not a fight.

GEJ TILL 2019!
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by dunkem21(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Please caution them not to hack down innocent corp members and Nigerians when they loose ..just like they did in 2011.

The APC radio with translations in Hausa will do the magic grin

Thanks baba.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by nzeadachie: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
HOW MANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS CAN READ VANGUARD NEWS? LET HIM GO AND TELL THEM ON BBC HOUSA SERVICE,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Plot bought! Trespassers, beware!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by dealslip(f): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Good move by GMB, he should also let them know that if the result doesnt favour APC, they must keep their cool forever. GEJ should follow suit.

The demons that love to suck the blood of Nigerians in the North is paralysed by the might of our God. Every almajiri that sees Southerners and people of other religion apart from their own as their enemies, instead of their elites will be crippled by the Power of the most high before the day of the election. Let there be division in the camp of our common enemy, All foreign power working hard to disintegrate Nigeria will be disgraced and put to shame, People who are already excited at the possibility of slaying innocent people because of the misfortune of their candidates will be thrown into chaos before Saturday. I pray the stronghold of electoral violence in the land is broken forever in Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria be held bound by any group, cabal or strong men who fight tooth and nail to take us ransome. Above all Lord God almighty, let the person you ordained from the foundations of the earth to rule Nigeria in 2015 win the election. May Nigeria find greatness in this generation. May our blessed and fertile land yield milk for us in the morning and honey for us at night. May we all enjoy the good of the land after several years of pain and lack and neglect. O true God of creation, accept this prayer and bless and give victory to everyone who wants your will to be done in Nigeria. You direct the affairs of men and stir the heart of Kings, steer us into Greatness. Let love increase in our hearts while division and hatred diminish forever. Let the peace we claim in our religion be brought to use for such a time as this. Pray for the peace of Nigeria, in her own peace lies your own. May God bless you if your deepest wishes and prayer are captured above regardless of your choice candidate. Amen
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
HOW MANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS CAN READ VANGUARD NEWS? LET HIM GO AND TELL THEM ON BBC HOUSA SERVICE,

I wonder my brother. Those illiterates cum terrorists. What do they know?

Anyways, there's no point fighting cos GEJ has already assured his victory.

#GejTill2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
By urging them to shun violence, he may be simply reinforcing the same in them.

These folks are so desperate and violent-prone.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by dgr8truth(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by loomer: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Only if them go listen
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Bifwoli: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
How can Buhari ask voters to shun violence but yet he's the commander in chief of boko-haram?

Its like a venomous python preaching safety.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by TeamSimple(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari tells his supporters to shun violence and some blockheads still finds fault with that..Just admit being a saddist and get a life. #sai Buhari. To all attention seekers,you should know I don't respond to quotes and definitely not to a wasted sexual effort like the toad below me.
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2015
TeamSimple:
Buhari tells his supporters to shun violence and some blockheads still finds fault with that..Just admit being a saddist and get a life. #sai Buhari.

Shut up! Pass ur comment and pass!
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by LagosBoi2(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2015
My 7yr daughter asked me why she cannot vote when she knows who to vote for, I explained to her that she will have to be 18 before she can vote, She then pleaded with me to vote for Buhari for a better Nigeria, She said she wants constant power supply so she will not have to wait for me to get back from work before i can get fuel to power then gen before she can complete her assignments and watch cartoons

Myself, my wife, my father, my mother inlaw and some of my friends will be voting GMB.

Please vote wisely

GMB marching to victory

Say Baba

Say Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by ngoziiwenofu1: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
When you are the father of violence, rebel, anarchist and evil.

You think we don't know that, please go and hide.

Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by dgr8truth(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Why isn't GEJ urging his supporters to shun violence?
"No ambition of any politician is worth the blood of nigerians" - President GEJ.

GEJ has been preaching a violence free election since 1914. Buhari's call for peaceful conduct, before, during and after the election stems from the mayhem his sympathisers melted on innocent nigeria after the 2011 election.

We strongly advise he re-echo such call using BBC Hausa, so that his educationally starved supporters get the message.

Lastly, This is our assurance and resolve "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and
do not panic before them. For the LORD your God
will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail
you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:6.

March 28 our God will re-echo his faithfulness and
promises to us again, and the gathering of the
opposition he will put to shame. We are sure and
hopeful of his promise that it GEJtill2019, because
he has said so!
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by LagosBoi2(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Shut up! Pass ur comment and pass!

TANist are usually mannerless just as you have displayed, you are indeed pained and sunday is not here yet when you will drink GO-90
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by OrderBroker: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
PLEASE BUHARI TAKE US BACK! They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers.
16. The Maitatsine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time.
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.

APC change
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
@OP GEJ from the begining has been saying that his ambition isn't worth the blood of anybody. It is on record that GEJ supporters have NEVER attacked nor killed anyone after election result is announced. In 2011, it was Buhari/CPC and not GEJ that rescued over 600 perpetrators of post election violence from the Police custody. The record is there. In the camp of GEJ, violence is an alien. I hope Buhari supporters adhere to the advice.

We Want Peace, We Shun Violence...

Let the transformation continue....Sai GEJ>>>2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by yommyphresh(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
naso
Re: Buhari Urges Supporters To Shun Violence During Elections! by Kezifils(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Everybody is busy talking about election and no one seems to notice that the thickness of VIJU MILK has reduced.

(1) (Reply)

Only A Bastard Will Read This And Still Vote Gej / Photos Of A Helicopter Built By Uyo University Student+Decorated Wit GEJ Poster / Okorocha’s Aide, Arrested For Arms Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.