Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love (2301 Views)

"He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband / Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by satinoeleniyan: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Am sure many of you have been wondering why the Mavin boss, Micheal Collins popularly known as Don jazzy is yet to take any woman down the aisle or even show off any lady, Well in a recent chat, the super talented producer says that he is patiently waiting for his Rihanna to say yes.
He continued, in his words; I am a matured man and I know the difference between Crush and Love and I can say that I am in love with Rihanna and the feelings is mutual, we just intend to put it on the low. She inspires my work and I promise to shock Nigerians soon

If you follow Donjazzy on Instagram, you will know that Rihanna is the only girl he has bluntly claimed to love..Well a man can only dream..

More of his captions; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/i-am-waiting-for-rihanna-to-say-yes.html

Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by TVTKOKO(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
You go wait tire...dey dia dey giv urself false hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by Girltee1(f): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
The feeling is mutual??..shockedgrin
Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by Chanchit: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Such is life, Rihanna does not know Don Jazzy exists, while Don Jazzy too has refused to acknowledge the existence of that Ghanaian OAP that loves him.
Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Hahahahahaha.... Chai I don't know why I found this topic funny. Well nothing is impossible under the sun grin
Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Let him keep dreaming o. Rihanna doesnt know he exist.
Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by Ladybluecash(f): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
After all ds yrs don jazzy, u tink i wili ret u go. After al d plomises of heaven here on earth rove, u chose dat gud for notin lihanna to me, after i haf lejected pinsquare, jimu iyke, lamsey nouah, even d upcumin young artiste rike patolankin, kiss daniel nd kolede. Nw u want reave me *clyin* nailaland prease cum to my hlp ooo
Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by 40secondsguy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ladybluecash:
After all ds yrs don jazzy, u tink i wili ret u go. After al d plomises of heaven here on earth rove, u chose dat gud for notin lihanna to me, after i haf lejected pinsquare, jimu iyke, lamsey nouah, even d upcumin young artiste rike patolankin, kiss daniel nd kolede. Nw u want reave me *clyin* nailaland prease cum to my hlp ooo
You're seriously sick undecided
Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by Thales01: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
This dude should just remove the "don" from his name and replace it with "clown".
Truth be told,this dude is too old for all this puerile antics.In the heydays of mohits,this dude acted much like a don;he was very serious minded and mature in the manner in which he comported himself.Since he parted ways with d banj,he has resorted to goofing around needlessly.I won't say he should follow in the footsteps of his mate and get married because not everyone is cut out for marriage.At least,he should learn to be moderate in his fooling around.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Sexiest Between Iyanya And Flavour?(pic) / Lady Madonna Shares Stunning Hot New Sexy Photos / See Photos From An Upcoming Artist Traditional And White Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.