Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Problem With My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With My Laptop (2033 Views)

Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Laptop by oleigh(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
i install winning eleven 3 soccer game on my laptop but the game is very slow and the harddisc of the system is 120GB and the memory is 1GB,what do i do.
Re: Problem With My Laptop by dani1luv: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2009
I also got that game but it WINNING ELEVEN 8
What you just need to do is simple but. . . .

1. Play as many match as possible or play an International League.
2. After every game you wld be given an amount of $50 each
*for the leaugue*( After playing the league you wld be given ($1000) or more

After you've been given those amount
Then you go to
-Game Option
then
-WEN Shop
after you click DOUBLE GAME SPEED.

That'all

For the WINNING ELEVEN 9
It easy and fast wink

Good Luck
Re: Problem With My Laptop by Fonewhiz: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2009
i install winning eleven 3 soccer game on my laptop but the game is very slow and the harddisc of the system is 120GB and the memory is 1GB,what do i do.

@Oleigh
Hey, if ur HDDSK=120GB & RAM=1GB, i fink its depends on what applications u install on your system. U know, many applications are letf running even wen u are not working on ths system and they use up the RAM. U'll find them in the system tray at the bottom-right side of the screen. The solution to ur probs is to right-click on those ones u might not really need and exit them. do that to as many applications as possible, u definitely be surprised, but be careful! wink

(1) (Reply)

The Simplex Dp30m Scanner Driver (compeye) / . / Cant Share Internet From PC Hotspot Via USB Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.