Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is Exporttrader.com Real? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Exporttrader.com Real? (2262 Views)

Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com / Http://www.exporttrader.com/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Exporttrader.com Real? by cabion: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2009
does anyone have experiences buying vehicles on-line with exporttrader.com? are they safe to deal with? please share you experiences with me.
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by cabion: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2009
, or am i the only one whos visited the site?
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2009
^^^ You probably are - I've never even heard of it.
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by Ifeniyi22(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2009
@ poster
You are not the only person that has been there however I don't know about the reliabilty of the cars.
It looks like they might just be for real.
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by Areaboy2(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
well, i've been to that website, they have a couple of nigerian registered dealers and their contacts are on that website too,

let me just break it down to you. its an auctioning site, since foreigners are not allowed to participate in american auctioning, this company helps you to buy cars at auction by having to register with them,

there's "buy now" price on most of the cars shown there, if u want the car so bad that u cant wait for the acution dates, then buy now i guess,

like i said, go back to the website and check registered dealers for Nigeria, call them up and get the info from them,

gracias
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by cabion: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2009
cheers area boy
u never know with these online transactions/purchases one needs to be extra careful
considering the fact that i will part with his hard earned funds from the onset and then wait for the transaction which is a little unsettling
thats y i'm really keen to know if anyone has used their services and actually shipped safely into naija.
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by cabion: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2009
waiting, undecided undecided
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2009
cab_ion:

waiting,   undecided undecided

Instead of waiting, why not do some research - call up some of the people on there, and get a "feel" of things??  undecided
Call some of the registered dealers on there, then that way you can ask questions regarding any concerns you may have.

DeltaVAG TM
Re: Is Exporttrader.com Real? by yomi005: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Am a dealer with expoorttrader is reliable site to buy from. You can even insure your order even there Is loss or accident on sea you will be fully compensated. I buy every time from there.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anyone Tell Me Were To Locate Grimaldi Shpping In Houston Texas, / 2 Units Of Daf Xf 430 For Sale / SOLD ! ! ! XTREMELY CLEAN 2009 HONDA Accord:call 08023089240,bb Pin :279802E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.