Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com (1839 Views)

Is Exporttrader.com Real? / Http://www.exporttrader.com/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by osarodon(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2011
I will like to have your experience in transacting with www.exporttrader.com
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by nyrol(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2011
i almost bought a ride from them in 2010 but for some minor hitches. they were so honourable to wire back my money to me in Naija. they are not fraudsters. its a genuine biz.
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by mistakay: 2:58am On Feb 03, 2011
be careful with exporttrader,when they send you an invoice for shipping ask them to be specific as they sometimes share a container with diffrent people and then send documents to a clearing agent of their own choosing in Lagos.You end of paying thru your Nose as you got no option the agent has the documents and he is not answerable to you.when you complain they get very unfriendly.Avoid exporttrader if you can.
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by OCEANLANE: 4:37am On Feb 03, 2011
You can contact our company in USA or AFRICA and Export Trader will only deliver vehicles to the port .
We will take care fro you of the Sea Transport .

E-Mail : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com

Web : www.oceanlane-shipping.com ( AFRICA )
www.oceanems.com ( USA )
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by sonety2k(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2011
osarodon:

Send us the link of the car that you need , we could get you the same Car from the Dealers Auction in USA to our mail Address - sonetauto@yahoo.com

Thanks
+81-901725-9102
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2011
osarodon:

Why not promote this website, without this cloak-and-dagger approach? You've only created this post, to get Nairalanders to click on your link!
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by osarodon(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2011
Siena:

Why not promote this website, without this cloak-and-dagger approach? You've only created this post, to get Nairalanders to click on your link!

Siena,

Why are you so nasting most times because i have been reading your responses to issues.
Please get your silly a-s-s out of my thread so that i can get sensible facts.

Pls I need guided information from kind minded posters.

@sonety2k  I have responded to your email and thanks for your response.
Thanks to the other posters like nyrol , mistakay, OCEANLANE
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by mistakay: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
OCEANLANE:

You can contact our company in USA or AFRICA and Export Trader will only deliver vehicles to the port .
We will take care fro you of the Sea Transport .

E-Mail : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com

Web : www.oceanlane-shipping.com ( AFRICA )
www.oceanems.com ( USA )

Exporttrader do ship as well.They used to operate a department for shipping called Freightmar but about a year ago it was absolved into exporttrader.All the shipping staff are still retained.They made me deal with a clearing agent MCVIC VENTURES he duped me 500,000 up to today and so many other people.Exporttrader sent an arab Guy to Lagos to assist us when he got the bill for demurrage charges i believe 7 containers he ran away and abandon us to our fate. I dont like exporttrader.
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by OCEANLANE: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
We are a local company in US and AFRICA and can assist direclty our clients .
We do only shipping from USA .

Do not hesitate to contact me for a quote : Vehicle or Container .

Thanks

Brgds
Bruno

Email : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
osarodon:

Siena,
Why are you so nasting most times because i have been reading your responses to issues.
Please get your silly a-s-s out of my thread so that i can get sensible facts.

As soon as you post on a public forum, it becomes everyone's business. If you can't deal with criticism, then perhaps it's best you don't post publicly. I will post here as I see fit, regardless of your ill-mannered responses.

And lastly, learn to compose sentences, without the blunders you've displayed above.
Re: Buying @ Www.exporttrader.com by osarodon(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ siena
Jobless fellow, go and find something better to do.

You just a busy body who lack sense of reasoning.

Please leave this thread as it is for kind minded fellow
and not your kind.

(1) (Reply)

Gabson Olu Nigeria Motors: Nice Motor Vehicles For Sale / 2001 Infiniti I30 Touring{from Canada} / Unregistered Bulletproof M-benz S600 '03 Model In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.