Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,839 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop (56678 Views)

Buhari Operating As Ceremonial And Part-time President – Fayose / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ibietela2(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. It's either the system was in 'sleep' or was in 'hibernation'' mode. Which ever way, merely touching or dragging the mouse by uncle Jo would bring tbe system out of hibernation. I can go with the idea of screen guard or privacy screen NaLaugh mentioned to me. It's quite difficult to view a system from such angle with the privacy screen in place. But, in anyways I doubt if that system was on bruh.

Sai Buhari

K........ Whatever rocks your rocket
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Burger01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
ibietela2:

K........ Whatever rocks your rocket
Lol, that rocks my boat bruh. Peace. Say No to election violence. No permanent foe in politics...

Sai Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ojnnaco(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
[[s]quote author=MRLINGTON post=32020209]Yo he's not clueless...
GEJ launched my friends nd I on Facebook nd has neva operated dah account for a day..Dats anoda way of deceiving d ordinary man

Sai Buhari[/quote][/s] Not clueless and yet can't put simple earpiece in his ear.... Having a laptop at his age don't show wisdom or knowledge. Who knows hu he will employ to operate it for him ... Wise up ogbeni
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Inception(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=30pt]NIGERIA!

SAI BUHARI!
[/size]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
dainformant:
"Keeping Up With The Nigerians".... Pictured above is the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari being helped by the Co-founder of Future Awards and staunch APC stalwart, Debola Williams as he tries to operate a laptop....When the former military general was pictured with his Ipad as he joined Twitter months back, some Nigerians mocked him online for not being in touch with reality....Guess he should be given an IT certificate as Nigerians have taught him better....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/03/caption-this-photo-of-muhammadu-buhari.html

SO HE IS SUCH AN ILLITERATE THAT OPERATING A LAPTOP IS A BIG DEAL undecided....SMH
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by tomakint: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
This thread is damm funny ,make I call everybody make dem come laugh . Cc : SeverusSnape, HzRF, Firefire,
viczing, bayswater,tomakint , ozoigbondu,
Mogidi, Redoil,
temitemi1, tit,
OREMUSSANCTUS, ichidodo
MuguliciousMUGU, chukwudi44,
atlwireles
cheesy grin dey just wan repackage this guy make e dey presentable for election by force... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by 190theclown: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
To be honest I think PDP would win the elections

this is from a neutral point of view
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by lewis33(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
SEE AS THEM DEY PACKAGE THIS MUGU!!!!
UR PAPA NA DIRTY PIG AT LEAST THIS ONE CLEAN
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ojkalito(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
he keeps staring like he's reading through but i see no write up..he seems clueless to me
dainformant:
"Keeping Up With The Nigerians".... Pictured above is the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari being helped by the Co-founder of Future Awards and staunch APC stalwart, Debola Williams as he tries to operate a laptop....When the former military general was pictured with his Ipad as he joined Twitter months back, some Nigerians mocked him online for not being in touch with reality....Guess he should be given an IT certificate as Nigerians have taught him better....

Source; National Helm

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by micrep3030(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by arimahoseloka(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Burger01:
Sai baba. Technology oriented president in waiting. Unlike uncle Jo operating a computer system with the monitor screen off shocked

Chai, Uncle Jonathan!

undecided
loooool abeg no use choke me.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by arimahoseloka(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Who dash monkey banana? But really should this kind of thing make news? Will Americans or any other westerners post where their presidential candidate is operating a computer? This really show how backward we are as a nation. If he cannot handle a computer how do you expect him to steer the ship of Nigeria effectively. Really this is dumb if the poster posted this to show us how advance or sophisticated Buhari is
yeah its absurd, but don't blame the op. they say buhari is an illiterate, he doesn't have certificate, he cannot speak good English, he cannot use computer. it just goes to show u the level of desperation of the PDP. and how threatened they feel by buhari. this is the same man that has contested election three times in the past. don't blame the op. blame pdp
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Wimspeter(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm not a fan of President Jonathan but for all you sympathizers of buhari..this is for you to ponder..whenever you see him..demand answers for the questions below..

Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it.

Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metro-line & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it?

Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students?

Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections?

Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin & denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule?

Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt?

Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country?

Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal?

What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal!

What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov?

Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt?

Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors?

Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students?

Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives?

What reason did Buhari have for jailing the activist Beko Ransome Kuti who campaigned for his brother, Fela’s release?

Has Buhari apologized to Ooni of Ife for stopping him from traveling abroad without permit because he visited Israel in 1984 ?

They say Buhari is now a democrat. Really? Then why did he treat the Oputa Panel with such disdain and refused to appear?

If Buhari really believes that power is from God as he says, then why did he take it by force in 1983?

Don't let personal hate cause you to destroy the life of your children..VOTE WISELY!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by richol(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Crown01:

Some people will still keep shouting 'GEJ till 2099' even when the topic reads 'GEJ slump and die'. Sign of dead brain... they have ultimately lose touch with reality
IF THERE IS ANY ONE WHO NEEDS A BRAIN,ITS U...IM SHOWING MY SUPPORT FOR A MAN THAT HAS MADE MUCH MORE IMPACT THAN ANYONE FROM UR CLAN,AN IMPACT U CANNOT EVEN MAKE ON UR CHILDREN...because IM NOT SUPPORTING UR ILLITERATE LORD ABI?...U NEED A BRAIN OBVIOUSLY...I WEEP FOR THE THEN LEADERS OF TOMORROW FOR THEY ARE NOW THE DISGRACE OF TODAY.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by richol(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
efilefun:
Robot go collect ur own garri and bread
idiat go nd have a life...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by neocortex: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
So Buhari don't even know how to properly use an earpiece grin , he needed someone to help him attach it , SMH
Imagine giving such a man an Aplple to use or worse still a country to run ?
It is either the OP was being sarcastic with the title or he is one of the APC maga
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by wildikeman(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
drnairalov:
wow my president GMB! Like for Suya!!! Share for Jonathan cheesy

*edit* So you mean people prefer Suya than Jonathan.. cry crying on his behalf..Nigerians una wicked sha 96 likes - 1 Share

* moral of the story Buhari don win saturday
d Monkey can't even fix the ear piece properly sef...una just dey implicate una self
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Applaner: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
op,
show where he operate am?

buhari wey de look apple laptop as him goat de look car.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by efilefun(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
richol:
idiat go nd have a life...

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Suntemi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol. Pls define Laptop. Olodo!
pekeyim:
How is that operating?

OP and APC followers that's not a "Laptop "

It's called a "Mac book"

Plus your Baba wasn't operating it because he can't!

The dude next to him was just helping him with the earphone to listen to BBC hausa online!

Btw no matter how u package an expired product the fact remains that it's expired.

#GEJtill2019
#GEJcarrygo
#saynotogerontocracy

#Godblessnigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by richol(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32030939][/quote]yea dats why u have the pic...ur prayer point........good step
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by pekeyim: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Suntemi:
Lol. Pls define Laptop. Olodo!

Laptop is what u call OLODO!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Babaji111(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt]Baba has finally gone digital to shame the critics.

Apc has really done a good job rebranding this amiable leader

You shall reap the fruit of your labor when we elect you on Saturday as our incoming president

Sai Buhari[/size]
Lookin very young
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Its obviously you that's confused. I'm referring to the first photo not the second .
U still don't learn the first foto is a Mac the second is a tablet.so where does PC which is usually associated with a desktop computer come into play?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Benisconi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Him de operate apple tablet, abi him de look am which one ?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by sambisa5: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Yo he's not clueless...
GEJ launched my friends nd I on Facebook nd has neva operated dah account for a day..Dats anoda way of deceiving d ordinary man

Sai Buhari
your eyes go soon clear
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
dainformant:

Source; National Helm

That's another thing I have in common with the General.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Crown01: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
richol:
IF THERE IS ANY ONE WHO NEEDS A BRAIN,ITS U...IM SHOWING MY SUPPORT FOR A MAN THAT HAS MADE MUCH MORE IMPACT THAN ANYONE FROM UR CLAN,AN IMPACT U CANNOT EVEN MAKE ON UR CHILDREN...because IM NOT SUPPORTING UR ILLITERATE LORD ABI?...U NEED A BRAIN OBVIOUSLY...I WEEP FOR THE THEN LEADERS OF TOMORROW FOR THEY ARE NOW THE DISGRACE OF TODAY.
cool shocked undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by lebete3000: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
If there's anything I've noticed about Buhari, it's d fact that he has accepted CHANGE within himself. Change that I mean is a Change in his ideologies. While in CPC

& ANPP he was truly a radical but after being humbled by 3 successive defeats he finally embraced Modernisation & saw its not bad afterall..he now realizes he

can drop his self-righteousness, imbibe Modernisation & still retain his INTEGRITY. Now ppl are ready to take him serious. Change starts within always.

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

Someone should please tell me if I have a clue.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by donhils: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting
a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.
All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240722_rochas2_jpeg4a6526f06ccf82c35640bb7227bf2760
At least let him answer president here on Nairaland thread.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by richol(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32030939][/quote]

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by nzeadachie: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2015
lewis33:
UR PAPA NA DIRTY PIG AT LEAST THIS ONE CLEAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.