Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (60737 Views)

When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) / When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. / When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by ikojo2(f): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2015
jcmaiah:
What I see in that picture is a man who had an accident days before his wedding.

That's exactly wat happen,I like sharp pple like u.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by solodox(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Holla911:
things we do for love undecided
trust me brov that guy aint doing non for love!
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by folahope: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na by force marriage
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by beckyetie: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Serves him right
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2016
djeezy:
Is marriage by force? You only end up like that when the DPO's status is higher than yours As for me nobody can try shiit.
must u show ursef...........#jst asking
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by spartanobad(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Every onlooker is either a traitor or a coward.

Let's join hand to liberate Nigeria from the clutches of insecurity, incessant looking, unemployment, hunger and other evil things in our country.

Support Buhari/0sinbajo for President!

Vote APC!!!
shebi u follow vote for APC
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Alphaoscar: 6:19pm On May 10, 2016
spartanobad:
shebi u follow vote for APC

How is that your business stop spamming my mention and phuck-off.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by spartanobad(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2016
Alphaoscar:

How is that your business stop spamming my mention and phuck-off.
Lodz u r now regretting abi
Sorry next time don't vote for an old man
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Alphaoscar: 7:47pm On May 11, 2016
spartanobad:
Lodz u r now regretting abi
Sorry next time don't vote for an old man

You wish !!!

Present Buhari against Jonathan a million times and I will not only vote for Buhari but will mobilize my resources for his aspiration.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by spartanobad(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You wish !!!

Present Buhari against Jonathan a million times and I will not only vote for Buhari but will mobilize my resources for his aspiration.
well d person DAT deceived u is very wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.