Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey (692 Views)

This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos) / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey by socialwritter: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
An interesting article sent in by a social writter read below...

I haven't read the book '50 shades of grey' and I didn't see the need to (books ain't my thing + it was 450 pages of little words) but then I got the movie from a neighbour who said the movie was showing at the cinema. I mean the hash tag were every where and I was bent on knowing what that movie contained. So I put on my system and with drink and oreos in hand I laid back to watch the almighty ' 50 Shades of Grey'

Christian Grey who should be a sophisticated, intelligent, handsome 27 year old man was Crazy about an ordinary girl like Anastasia Steele. For the whole movie I felt Anastasia connection to this man, he was a perfect description of ' PERFECT'. (Leave out the money aspect o). Remember he kept saying ' I don't do romance' but every thing he did, everything he said ,every breath he took exuded a large amount of ROMANCE. big time! Half the time I was in a trance + the sex scenes got me thinking could a man really love a woman like this?? The most fascinating thing about this movie was 'The Contract'. Was he so business like that he had to put terms and conditions to his love life?? Tragic isn't it?? + he wouldn't let me touch him' wahala for dey. Well I did watch the movie to the end and wished Bae was around buh.... I really need me a Christian Grey + it gives me hope that girls as dorky as me could get a billionaire to fall in love with us. All hope is not lost ooo.. Till next time.

The Original Dork!!
Re: The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey by yahx(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you need d book I gat it in my mail so email me
Re: The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey by Creamish(f): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
The hype was way too much for the movie...it wasnt all dat.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Home Video Watch This Hilarious ELECTION RESULTS Play By A.Y And Friends Watch / I Crave For D’banj’s Lips- Imelda J Confesses / Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to a baby girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.