Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? (1410 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Mhizkel(f): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please your opinion is needed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by alberto2k(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
There's no biggie as long as u ain't taking in their religious ish at the ocassion
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Mhizkel(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
There's no biggie as long as u ain't taking in their religious ish at the ocassion

The ocassion i'm talking about needs you to dress in a muslim way, covering ur head with their hijab and so on!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Nature129(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

The ocassion i'm talking about needs you to dress in a muslim way, covering ur head with their hijab and so on!

You are not forced to attend. If the celebrant won't allow you to attend without a hijab, don't go. You must not attend - you are a Christian and everyone should respect your faith. In nigeria we have freedom of religion

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by alberto2k(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

nah... nah, thats off it. I better not attend the ocassion then

That shows its strictly a muslim ocassion.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by thorpido(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
There's nothing wrong with attending muslim ocassion.It depends on what your roles will be there.
There's nothing wrong with wearing a head covering too if you have to be there.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by ephemm(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
What if U attend, listen to what they say, be calm and gentle, let them see the glory of Jesus radiating all over you; don't you think you might win a soul or two?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Mhizkel(f): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:

nah... nah, thats off it. I better not attend the ocassion then

That shows its strictly a muslim ocassion.
Ok...tanx
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Mhizkel(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nature129:

You are not forced to attend. If the celebrant won't allow you to attend without a hijab, don't go. You must not attend - you are a Christian and everyone should respect your faith. In nigeria we have freedom of religion
Hmmm..u are right..tanx!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Please explain how
I askd if we could see.... Neva got a reply frm u
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by 2dice(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by 2dice(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Lord looks the Heart...
Baba Alawo dey go Heaven Oo cheesy
Being a Christian means ... Acting the way of Christ..
Not going to church every Sunday after 6 days of Sin ... grin
LASTLY: I don sleep for Mosque tire ... That doesn't stop naadaa ...
It is we Humans that Turns Religion To War...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by 2dice(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
oga your WOmanRapping Na die ooo... grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Mhizkel(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Ofcourse I did reply you. Go check our previous chat.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ofcourse I did reply you. Go check our previous chat.
was diggn tru my mails, couldn't find our chats... Lots of emails since then.... So hws it gona be? Wen will u be chanced?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Ndipe(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2015
I dont think there is anything wrong, abi if you had a muslim neighbor who was dedicating their child, wouldnt you pay respects to them by attending the ceremony? You dont have to go through their rituals, but attending the occasion to me, is not a sin.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Mhizkel(f): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
was diggn tru my mails, couldn't find our chats... Lots of emails since then.... So hws it gona be? Wen will u be chanced?
We didn't chat through mail. It was through a self-thread you created.
Concerning that, I'll get back to you.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

We didn't chat through mail. It was through a self-thread you created.
Concerning that, I'll get back to you.
alright

(1) (Reply)

Stop Celebrating Christmas, Its Idolatrous – Pastor Kumuyi Warns / Unbelievable! See Photos Of A Chicken With Two Horns / Does God Really Love Women More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.