Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! (31273 Views)

Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / See Photo Of The German Pilot That Crashed Plane That Killed 150 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is probably suicide. He must have had a troubled life, or maybe financial stress. You can neva tell. These whites can do stupid things cos of temporary troubles

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by nagoma(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Deliberately Killing 150 innocent men women and children is okay since it was not terrorism as it was not done by a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by eagleeyez: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahaha...

So d mosque u attend ends their prayers wiv Amen bah?

May God give you all that you ask for on earth. Have a good life
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by menix(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
nagoma:

Then it would have been labelled terrorism , but he was a white boy with the name Andreas Lobitz , so it's just desire to kill 150 people for no reason . But it is accepted as it not terrorism.

Bro. I jst hope d white boii did not read som books that influences such act...
Buh in 48hrs time, we shall get to d root even if its people frm his village handiwork...
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by menix(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

May God give you all that you ask for on earth. Have a good life

Jst on earth? Wat of d Virgins he promised us in paradise.

Dont u wanna pertake?
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is why I hate air travel! Just Imagine everyone onboard dead! Jeeez!
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by OgologoDimkpa: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Pilot's names are Patrick. S and Andreas Lubitz. Mr Lubitz is the co-pilot.

As far as we know they are not Muslims.
They may have been radicalised by Muslims to commit such act embarassed

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by ELGREF(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
I smell terrorism
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by successhunter: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
No wondercuz it had to take somebody with a hopeless mentality to bring an aircraft on descent that fast and slamming into a mountain that hard....with 149 souls on board.…Tis not as if he just had a heart attack or diabetes attack. The guy was bloody 28 years.We suspect a romance gone wrong maybe with one of the flight female attendants on board..."if i won't have you, nobody will" crashhhhh!

grin cheesy

You funny man
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
This is probably suicide. He must have had a troubled life, or maybe financial stress. You can neva tell. These whites can do stupid things cos of temporary troubles
You wrote my mind. I suspect a well hidden mental imbalance somewhere in his history.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
successhunter:

grin cheesy

You funny man
It isn't funny o. Caucasians are the craziest race we have in this world.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
He's is a german. So sad. M'trying to decipher what in Gods' name would make pilot do this.

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
kay1one2:

That probably left and read the quran. Just wait to see what the international press will do to this. You dudes have a history. Its not like I'm concerned about his beliefs though but you guys have a way of picking fights unnecessarily!

And exactly what are you doing?
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Jayjey(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by jingh(f): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
call me whatever you wanna call me. The world would have been a better place without ishmael and his children,too bad you are one of dem grin
who told you am a Muslim, I am a Christa in all my life but now I DONT REPRESENT ANY RELIGION CUS RELIGION SUCKS !
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronkeenuf:
if a non Muslim did it then he is depressed or some other fancy condition is attached...
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Christians dont do 'terrorism'. Christians dont fight for their God, cuz its like fighting 4 a lion. I mean, who does dat? Everyone knows a lion is strong enough to defend itself. U answer to dat...
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
jingh:
who told you am a Muslim, I am a Christa in all my life but now I DONT REPRESENT ANY RELIGION CUS RELIGION SUCKS !
whatever you are or whoever you are just back off my moniker
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by otokx(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is terrorism pure and simple; the west should look inwards.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Emteebee(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Kill as many people as you want. As long as you're not Muslim, you won't be called a terrorist."

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Thevenine(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Rilwayn001:

And what do you have for samson the suicide terrorist prophet of the buybull??

Jdg 16:28 Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD, remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." Jdg 16:30 Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.

This made me laugh so hard grin

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by blakid(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
menix:

Since u good wiv d net, help mii check his religion...
y sum pple just foolish lyk dis
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by FitnessNigeria: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rilwayn001:

The press should do their usual thing, it doesn't change the fact that he is a devoted/reta.rded christian

There is always a difference between doing something for religious sake and doing it due to mental disorders. The guy wasn't shouting Joehovah when he crashed the plane unlike some people that shouts allah alkubar before committing one crime or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.