Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating (7155 Views)

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by ALAYORMII: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Photos: Husband Strips Wife unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While Neighbours a March 26, 2015

Men… and even women stood and watched as this man
stri*ped his wife to her underwear and brutally beat her
with a plank. The people who posted the video online
said he beat her to death, but that isn’t shown in the
video. The last seconds of the video shows the man
dragging the very weak woman away.

They said the
man attacked his wife after catching her with another
man

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by bellong: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
The people watching and taking pictures are actually crazier and mentally unstable than the abuser himself...

bunch of idiotic fellow...

I guess this is a movie set?

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by eddysernal(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
so nobody could stop that devil. shame on every soul standing ther watching as that devil was showing his strenght on a woman. why didnt he beat the male pathner like that. nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by DuchessLily(f): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have the video.... I heard he wasnt even that sure she is cheating, but just suspecting ......

Its very bad of him, he beat her wt dt plank till she fainted and den dragged her on dt ground

Men will cheat and dey will say its their nature... But if woman do ...hmmmm

Y not send her away or divorce her instead of beating her like dat... If she dies nkor

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Timbi: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Man is really angry. Let him quench his anger first before i make an analysis of the scenario.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by woky: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
St.upid man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Mubarack44(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
too bad
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why didn't she run with the man she was cheating with instead of chopping beating like this.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by woky: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
eddysernal:
why didnt he beat the male pathner like that. nonsense
Lol.. He can't try that becos he knw clearly that the male patner will be ready to eat a dead cat with him.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by derrick333(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
bellong:
The people watching and taking pictures are actually crazier and mentally unstable than the abuser himself...

bunch of idiotic fellow...

I guess this is a movie set?
Dat is ehn!!
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by derrick333(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
I have the video.... I heard he wasnt even that sure she is cheating, but just suspecting ......

Its very bad of him, he beat her wt dt plank till she fainted and den dragged her on dt ground

Y not send her away or divorce her instead of beating her like dat... If she dies nkor
Y nt divorce ha since u kno She's a cheat?? Me tire oo ,I wonda if I cud Eva lay my hnds on a lady
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Caseless: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
So many extremely jealous men and women on rampage these days.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by stinggy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Notice how those fools watch on as he battered the lady angry Some people can be so heartless sha..
And the guy should be castrated, IMO. How could you do this to a woman all because she's cheating on you?

andromida:
Why didn't she run with the man she was cheating with instead of chopping beating like this.
How fast can a lady run? Not so much..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Caseless: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
derrick333:

Y nt divorce ha since u kno She's a cheat?? Me tire oo , I wonda if I cud Eva lay my hnds on a lady
I wont do this except when she insult my mother/father.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by derrick333(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Caseless:
I cnt marry som1 dat will insult my siblings ,tlk more of my parent
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by ALAYORMII: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Caseless:

If when a gurl insults ur parents, it still doesn't warrant you laying ur hands on her.

Some women can bring out the beast in the Pope

But at such times the best option is to leave that place and go somewhere to coll off or else
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Fkforyou(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
This man is so cruel and mean, haba even if Na dog she be.....seriously we need to change our mentality, see as those morons just stand they look ,I wonder what would have being their reaction if the lady was their sister....
heartless fools.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Caseless: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
ALAYORMII:

If when a gurl insults ur parents, it still doesn't warrant you laying ur hands on her.

Some women can bring out the beast in the Pope

But at such times the best option is to leave that place and go somewhere to coll off or else
I can't stand that, so I act accordingly.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by jashar(f): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
angry
angry sad

The ones that stood by watching and even taking pictures and videos are worse than the man.

They forget that this world is a small world. They have mothers, sisters, daughters. Don't they think it can happen to a loved one?
How would they feel is someone did this to a relative and people stood by watching?
Lord help us oooo

SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
That's the warped mentality we see everywhere.
People condoning and accepting violence for whatever reasons they think is justified.

Those folks and that beast doing the beating will surely meet their Waterloo.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
stinggy:
Notice how those fools watch on as he battered the lady angry Some people can be so heartless sha..
And the guy should be castrated, IMO. How could you do this to a woman all because she's cheating on you?

People love to be entertained i am sure most of them believe she deserves the beating. From the look of the pictures she didn't run. I would've thought the man will beat up his rival but no he went for the woman he knows can't match his strength could be one of the reasons she was cheating on him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by SAMBARRY: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
When you see a man without a mother e no dey hard to know. This one na man or chimpanze and those ones watching no get television for their house undecided

poverty is a disease undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its absolutely shocking that no one could plead with the man or hold him back or do something

Human beings are wicked!

But the lady tho, she could not find a way to hit him with something and escape somehow?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
andromida:
She probably thought she could eat her cake and have it.

She knew the man was not good enough yet couldn't divorce him and move on with her cheating partner.

On the other hand, the man might even be more than a good husband but the woman being as confused as most of you women are, thought that life would be all rosy with the cheating partner, hence her decision to cheat. This might be the reason why the man got so angry and dealt with her in that manner.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
stinggy:

Why not say "to a human being"?
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by stinggy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
andromida:

People love to be entertained i am sure most of them believe she deserves the beating. From the look of the pictures she didn't run. I would've thought the man will beat up his rival but no he went for the woman he knows can't match his strength could be one of the reasons she was cheating on him. undecided

He believes the rival has right to approach her, and it was her fault to have fallen for him. This is not too wrong though. The only problem I have with him is the beating. Why beat her? Can you just divorce her and let her go?
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by xynerise: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Those perverts watching are waiting for him to strip her nake'd so they will see free bo:obs and butt. Silly creatures

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
donpeey22:
She probably thought she could eat her cake and have it.

She knew the man was not good enough yet couldn't divorce him and move on with her cheating partner.

On the other hand, the man might even be more than a good husband but the woman being as confused as most of you women are, thought that life would be all rosy with the cheating partner, hence her decision to cheat. This might be the reason why the man got so angry and dealt with her in that manner.

Yes the woman was confused but i don't know about most women being confused men and women can be confused, confusion has nothing to do with gender. From the man's actions i doubt if he could have been a good husband. A good husband won't beat his wife like this even in the face of extreme provocation more so in public tearing of her clothes and subjecting her to total humiliation i believe this cannot even be a first for him it looks like they are used to this manner of living.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
stinggy:

He believes the rival has right to approach her, and it was her fault to have fallen for him. This is not too wrong though. The only problem I have with him is the beating. Why beat her? Can you just divorce her and let her go?

All i can see is a weak man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by hauwawu(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
God know that there is no man on this earth that can do this to me even if I killed his mother and fucxed his father angry
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
Abi o.
When men sleep around it's their nature.
When a woman cheats once beat her to death.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by teasel: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
andromida:

That's because he's a coward. Most of them are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) / Long time married couples please? / Will You Be Happy About This As A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.