Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why I Will Vote Goodluck Again N Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote Goodluck Again N Again (671 Views)

Conduct Electio Again N Again Udom Emmanuel Would Emerge The Winner – Akpabio / 7days To Presidential Polls- Why You Must Vote Goodluck! / Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote Goodluck Again N Again by ICHINONYE(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
The only reason I wil vote Goodluck Again n Again s dat As a youth I want to Say no to Gerontocracy we constitute 60% of today Nigeria,pple lik Buhari whom destroy Yesterday Nigeria shud not benefit 4rm Todays Nigeria.

Meanwhile If dey ask u wat hz Goodluck achieve tell dem !
(1)Promotion,practice of true democracy n total freedom of association.
(2)Opening up of Nigeria 2d global business community n becoming Africa’s number one destination of foreign investors there by making us the Num1 economy of Africa today.
(3)Initiation of d YOUWIN program in 2011 which even jobless APC pple ve more benefited from.
(4)Goodluck s the 1 behind d revival of the dead automotive industry in Nigeria.Global auto giants like Peugeot, Nissan n Hyundai now either assemble or wholly manufacture cars in Nigeria In addition to what Innoson s doin.
(4)So many pple ve prospered now including Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote’s net worth increased from US$2.1 billion at the start of Goodluck administration to US$23 billion in 2014,making him Forbes richest black person in africa n d overall 26th richest in d world.
(5) Construction n beautification of many federal roads in the country, including the Lagos-Benin expressway, Lagos Ibadan highway which even Obasanjo whom s from dat region never did.So also Abuja-Lokoja expressway,Onitsha-Owerri highway and many more.
(6) Revival of d comatose railway system of transportation in the country happen under Jonathan.
(7) Remodelling, beautification n standardization of airports across d country.
(cool Establishment of nine brand new federal universities across Nigeria.
(9) Introduction of d Almajiri system of education in d academically disadvantaged North
(10) Transformation of d agricultural sector,infact Nigeria reduced its food imports by over 40% .
(11) Women in politics whre given more prominent roles by Jonathan administration.

Only an Average person who has decide not 2attend univerity n even leave wtout certificate wants food to fall 4rm heaven 4him 2eat,all he shout day in n out is No Work . if u c such pple plss send him/her 2me,I stil ve plenty garri 2gve

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Powerful Video Message To Nigerians: My Final Mission Statement / Don't Thwart The Will Of The People With Fake Elections Result, APC Warns / Guess Who Is On The Queue To Vote...........ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.