Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu (679 Views)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu by smsshola(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC’s national leader,Asiwaju Bola
Tinubu, has said he has packed his bags
and is ready for arrest .
Tinubu whose birthday falls on Sunday
March 29th was speaking at the 7th
edition of the Bola Tinubu Colloquium in
Lagos on Wednesday ..He said
“(There are) all kinds
of threats and reports
that they are ready to
arrest APC leaders;
they are busy making
sinister plans instead of
leading the nation; this
nation is not for sale, it
is for change; positive
change that we can
believe.
“For me, personally, I
have packed a small
bag. They may arrest
me and others, but they
cannot arrest an idea
whose time has come.
The time for a
common-sense
revolution has come.
So, Nigeria, in calling
for a common-sense
revolution, I do not
advocate violence; I
abhor it.
“What we seek is a
revolution to use our
votes to throw out
ineffective leaders and
we shall do it. It is a
demand for a true
electoral democracy
and the responsive
leadership associated
with it. The revolution
is not a violent one to
tear things down. It is
a positive one with our
fingers to repair and
restructure a nation
when we vote.”
Re: I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu by Bekwarra(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmnnnn
Re: I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu by guthy: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Re: I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu by Slynonny(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
No source?
Pls don't near me with your mouth odour.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Re: I Have Packed A Small Bag,ready For Arrest - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
They can't arrest an idea whose time has come....

Deliberately today, I've sampled the opinion of close to twenty people to know who they will be voting next Saturday...the findings is completely astonishing even from unexpected people.

18 voting for GMB (16 out of them voted GEJ in 2011) and 2 said they will vote GEJ ( a Calabar guy and another dude from Bayelsa) because GEJ is our 'broda' and so they can't abandon him.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Denies Card Readers Contract Claim / A Historic Day In Nigerian Politics / PDP Set To Block Aba Express Road In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.