Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (63274 Views)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by preshnop(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see
This the kind of life I want to live

Sleeping and waking up in a big house owned by me

I'm really putting lotsa efforts to make my album a success

I want my album to be the talk of the town

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want my name to be on everyone's lips

I want to be a Mega super star

I want my name to go international

I want Obama to know I exist

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

I just might drop out of school to pursue these dream

Yes!
I CAN
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by preshnop(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

Yes!
I CAN
wink
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
my guy ur album Neva comeout but u don b celebrity already twale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by klashe(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
merits n dimerits of rooting your phone:-
www.kelvinenter..in/2015/03/rooting-
your-android-merits-and-dimerits.html
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by lebete3000: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
horizonhotspot:
While most of his contemporaries are sharing their throwback pictures, Timaya decided to show off his splendid home share some words of inspiration with his fans.

https://instagram.com/p/0sGwFinIT3/

Buhari go throw all of una with ill-gotten wealth enter prison...una never see anything.

Change joor!!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
i tap current from blessing...If you like you dance like jackson...Ko kan mi.

Owo ni koko...

Insha allah we will get there.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Obinnaijezie(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
From plantain seller to mansion owner, don't give up on your dreams, fight strong and you will surely succeed
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by DeDonn1: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
[b][/b]OMG[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Eniqurl(f): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
derrick333:

Is dis d lyrics to ur track
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by saxomo6(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
First time this guy inspired me... 'Thought all he's got in his head is only "I don get money"

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by TheFilmmaker: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:

Lol.

No.

I'm afraid the bank might not be able to fund your movie without a proposal.

have you tried seeking for private sponsorship?

I studied theatre, what is your movie about?

Well, its a short movie. Five scenes, tops.

Tis about an anti social kid who eventually brings a friend home for dinner. Only to end up being killed by his father.

Whatchu say, my dollar oozing bankress? shocked

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.