Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

General Singapore Visa Equires - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Singapore Visa Equires (13049 Views)

I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You / My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
I notice that, there is no visa thread for traveling to singapore like every other country created by my oga (Justwise) and some of there thread contributors. l want to use this medium to create this thread for people who are aspiring to Study, visit, settle and as well as taking jobs in Singapore.

Talk of it, Singapore is one of Asian giant in term of economy development. they have some big international international agency present in Singapore like IMF regional training institute http://www.imfsti.org/, International Monetary Fund (IMF) -
Resident Representative Singapore Office
Address:
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
10 Shenton Way #14-03 to 07, MAS Building
Singapore 079117, world bank group singapore office. 10, marina boulevard, marina bay financial centre,Tower 2, #34-02 singapore. http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/singapore to list few of them

let us start contributing whatever we know it can benefit others that wish to travel there but they don't know how to go about it.
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by sholatech(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Would be great to know the Visa process for Singapore as I plan to have a training at Singapore campus of INSEAD this year
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by Rickywowoz: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice thread, oya guys come and contribute
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
sholatech:
Would be great to know the Visa process for Singapore as I plan to have a training at Singapore campus of INSEAD this year

you can locate Singapore embassy in lagos via

Address:
No. 81-A, Younis Bashorun
Street, Off Ajose Adeogun
Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
here are the requirement:

Application Procedures for Social or Business Visa
Applicants
It is mandatory to provide an Invitation letter or Hotel
booking confirmation which clearly indicates the NRIC /
FIN no., Name and Designation of the signatory.
Processing Time
Three to Four working days.
Fees (in local currency)
Operating Hours
Mon – Fri - Submission - 9.00 am to 11.00 am;
Collection - 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
Sat & Sun – Closed.

check out their website here:
http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/overseasmission/nigeria/visa_information.html

note: if you don't have genuine document don't go near there because you will be caught easily.
morealso, you must have good intention of traveling there if not you will be refuse. drug is the highest crime there don't even think of it.

let us behalf ourselves and be a good ambassador of Nigeria any where we are. that is my little advise and contribution. you can as more question. God bless nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
You can locate Singapore embassy in lagos via

Address:
No. 81-A, Younis Bashorun
Street, Off Ajose Adeogun
Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
here are the requirement:

Application Procedures for Social or Business Visa
Applicants
It is mandatory to provide an Invitation letter or Hotel
booking confirmation which clearly indicates the NRIC /
FIN no., Name and Designation of the signatory.
Processing Time
Three to Four working days.
Fees (in local currency)
Operating Hours
Mon – Fri - Submission - 9.00 am to 11.00 am;
Collection - 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
Sat & Sun – Closed.

check out their website here:
http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/overseasmission/nigeria/visa_information.html

note: if you don't have genuine document don't go near there because you will be caught easily.
morealso, you must have good intention of traveling there if not you will be refuse. drug is the highest crime there don't even think of it.

let us behalf ourselves and be a good ambassador of Nigeria any where we are. that is my little advise and contribution. you can as more question. God bless nigeria
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by JayJustus(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well I'm in Singapore...just arrived two days ago...don't think of hustling or stuff... You have to be extra skilled to get a job...and it's madly expensive muh nigga...the psychology experts (immigration officers) even if you not carrying anything but the way you move and all...they can just put you back on the next flight to your last destination...so just be good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
JayJustus:
Well I'm in Singapore...just arrived two days ago...don't think of hustling or stuff... You have to be extra skilled to get a job...and it's madly expensive muh nigga...the psychology experts (immigration officers) even if you not carrying anything but the way you move and all...they can just put you back on the next flight to your last destination...so just be good...

l truly congratulate you on your arrival. Boss, you don't need to discourage anyone that are intended to travel to Singapore for you to be there today is not by your smartness but by the grace of Almighty God. What people needed from you is to advise them on what to do not to get into trouble nor deport back home. let us love our selves as a Nigeria.

sorry if this serve as an insult but that is just the truth.
thank you for your contribution and God be with you.

4 Likes

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by JayJustus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
corpROYAL:

l truly congratulate you on your arrival. Boss, you don't need to discourage anyone that are intended to travel to Singapore for you to be there today is not by your smartness but by the grace of Almighty God. What people needed from you is to advise them on what to do not to get into trouble nor deport back home. let us love our selves as a Nigeria.

sorry if this serve as an insult but that is just the truth.
thank you for your contribution and God be with you.

I didn't discourage anyone there...in was only stating facts from what I've seen and from what I've heard from local Singaporeans that have dealt with Africans lately...I stated what you need to do not to get kicked onto the next flight and that is "have a genuine reason why you came all the way from Nigeria to S'pore"...and about jobs yes... You don't just secure a job like the middle East or stuff...you have to be extra skilled...there is some professor like that...a Nigerian at National University of s'pore... (5th best university in the world)... So it's not a regular office job... You need to have skills that's Singaporeans don't possess a lot before you're considered... I'm nor discouraging anyone I'm just stating obvious facts and if you have skills then you can try your luck but don't enter on a tourist visa and start applying for jobs...the ICA will get ya...

5 Likes

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by JayJustus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=JayJustus post=32035557]

I didn't discourage anyone there...in was only stating facts from what I've seen and from what I've heard from local Singaporeans that have dealt with Africans lately...I stated what you need to do not to get kicked onto the next flight and that is "have a genuine reason why you came all the way from Nigeria to S'pore"...and about jobs yes... You don't just secure a job like the middle East or stuff...you have to be extra skilled...there is some professor like that...a Nigerian at National University of s'pore... (5th best university in the world)... So it's not a regular office job... You need to have skills that's Singaporeans don't possess a lot before you're considered... I'm nor discouraging anyone I'm just stating obvious facts and if you have skills then you can try your luck but don't enter on a tourist visa and start applying for jobs...the ICA will get ya...and you said I should advice them on what to do not to be deported...lol...look at what you're even talking about in the first place...your mind is already on deportation cos probably you thinking on the wrong path that they'd go there and mess up...obey another mans law and you'd be good...
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
JayJustus:

I didn't discourage anyone there...in was only stating facts from what I've seen and from what I've heard from local Singaporeans that have dealt with Africans lately...I stated what you need to do not to get kicked onto the next flight and that is "have a genuine reason why you came all the way from Nigeria to S'pore"...and about jobs yes... You don't just secure a job like the middle East or stuff...you have to be extra skilled...there is some professor like that...a Nigerian at National University of s'pore... (5th best university in the world)... So it's not a regular office job... You need to have skills that's Singaporeans don't possess a lot before you're considered... I'm nor discouraging anyone I'm just stating obvious facts and if you have skills then you can try your luck but don't enter on a tourist visa and start applying for jobs...the ICA will get ya...

@jayjustus good comment. l really appreciate your good comment and a great example of good Nigerian. This is great attitude and good heart Nigerian need. we need to be a good ambassador of Nigeria where ever we find ourselves. This Singapore use to be a visa free for Nigeria before but this access was abuse and Singapore government then decided to block it.

Try and take a look at Kenyan in the past. we use to apply visa before we can enter into Kenyan but today as l am talking to you we can get visa on arrival but you need to fulfil some basic requirement like hotel reservation or invitation, BTA bla bla bla...

This is a welcome development we must continue in good attitude. We happen in the recent election have give us a good image, recon in the international communities that Nigeria people are good people and peaceful people. In the past it happen to be situation that change so many Nigeria but now we are now, we changing our orientation that come guy this not normal.

l think we are moving up and we are going to get there. all those south Africa, Botswana, l mean all those southern Africa region we complied in visa free agreement when they sees that Nigeria is now a good country the Europe and Asia will follows and like that. thank you all. more contributions are highly welcome.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Af- ri- ca.
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by JayJustus(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
corpROYAL:

@jayjustus good comment. l really appreciate your good comment and a great example of good Nigerian. This is great attitude and good heart Nigerian need. we need to be a good ambassador of Nigeria where ever we find ourselves. This Singapore use to be a visa free for Nigeria before but this access was abuse and Singapore government then decided to block it.

Try and take a look at Kenyan in the past. we use to apply visa before we can enter into Kenyan but today as l am talking to you we can get visa on arrival but you need to fulfil some basic requirement like hotel reservation or invitation, BTA bla bla bla...

This is a welcome development we must continue in good attitude. We happen in the recent election have give us a good image, recon in the international communities that Nigeria people are good people and peaceful people. In the past it happen to be situation that change so many Nigeria but now we are now, we changing our orientation that come guy this not normal.

l think we are moving up and we are going to get there. all those south Africa, Botswana, l mean all those southern Africa region we complied in visa free agreement when they sees that Nigeria is now a good country the Europe and Asia will follows and like that. thank you all. more contributions are highly welcome.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Af- ri- ca.

you have said it all my friend...it will get better someday...in 2012 the number of visa free countries was in the thirties now it's already in the forties...if everyone can be a good example I guess nothing is stopping these countries from relaxing their policies...we are a powerhouse to be reckon with...GIANTS OF AFRICA STILL AND FOREVER
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
All is well with Nigeria !
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by ideababa: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2016
pls house, I have a Gambian passport and I wish to go to Bahamas as this is a visa free country for Gambian , how do I go about it? pls advise me(guide me)

1 Like

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by walexsho(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
#keep it lively
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by osakajapan: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY TRYING TO GO SINGAPORE HOPING TO GET A JOB .
IF YOUR FAMILY IS RICH IS GOOD FOR STUDIES .
IF YOU THINK OF STUDY AND WORK .. TRUST ME ..YOU CAN NEVER GET A JOB.
PLEASE STOP JUDGING COUNTRIES BASE ON TALL BUILDINGS, OR BEAUTIFUL CITY ...IF YOUR GOING AS A TOURIST THATS GOOD ..BUT NEVER LIVE IN THAT COUNTRY HOPING TO HUZZLE AND MAKE MONEY....

TRY TO FIND OUT NIGERIANS HISTORY IN SINGAPORE.....OUR PEOPLE REALLY DESTROY NIGERIA IMAGE IN SINGAPORE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by saipn: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
osakajapan:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY TRYING TO GO SINGAPORE HOPING TO GET A JOB .
PLEASE STOP JUDGING COUNTRIES BASE ON TALL BUILDINGS, OR BEAUTIFUL CITY ...IF YOUR GOING AS A TOURIST THATS GOOD ..BUT NEVER LIVE IN THAT COUNTRY HOPING TO HUZZLE AND MAKE MONEY....

TRY TO FIND OUT NIGERIANS HISTORY IN SINGAPORE.....OUR PEOPLE REALLY DESTROY NIGERIA IMAGE IN SINGAPORE.
lol what about getting a hotel job directly from Singapore?which is working visa?
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by walexsho(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
osakajapan:

Is it due to bad Image Projection or non Availability of Jobs. Please are you talking from experience. Cos it's crystal clear one can't work without work permit. Please try and backup your points. If guys are working in Malaysia what's wrong with Singapore. Is it just Insinuation or From your experience.
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by Gerrard59(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
walexsho:

Is it due to bad Image Projection or non Availability of Jobs. Please are you talking from experience. Cos it's crystal clear one can't work without work permit. Please try and backup your points. [/b]If guys are working in Malaysia what's wrong with Singapore[b]. Is it just Insinuation or From your experience.

Working in Malaysia is not same with working in Singapore. Besides, there is currently a high rise in unemployed Singaporeans and Loong's administration is more concerned about his people than anyone at the moment. For you to get a job in Singapore, you must obtain a working permit from recruitment agencies or a branch office of any recognised company which reports to the government - a law exists which mandates companies to advertise jobs ONLY to Singaporeans for 2 weeks before foreigners.

Once again, please don't compare Singapore to Malaysia. The former has strict laws which she enforces 100%.
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by deejerrydee: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
I've always known that Singapore isn't a country for hustlers. Quite expensive, highly structured by the law and intolerant of Dysfunctional social behaviours.

This is what Nigeria should be but we lost it a long time ago. We ain't even trying to get closer to Malaysia, a second phase of Singapore. #SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by priceless21: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
how much is Qatar visa
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
ideababa:
pls house, I have a Gambian passport and I wish to go to Bahamas as this is a visa free country for Gambian , how do I go about it? pls advise me(guide me)

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by corpROYAL(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2017
priceless21:
how much is Qatar visa

check any qatar airways in Nigeria
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by charles2468(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2019
theirs this opportunity that comes with work permit, as a Waiter in Singapore, with accommodation and feeding provided, so am asking is it good for one to take the opportunity, and could one save money at Singapore, again how long could it take to get PR thanks for your response?

1 Like

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by rawaan: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
If you are applying from abuja the submission Centre is 3 Lobito crescent Wuse 2 and the submission times are from 9:30am to 12:30pm daily while collection is between 2pm to 3pm daily.

1 Like

Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by nellytivities(f): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Hi, If I have a sponsor for my Singapore trip, where my account statement doesn’t show so much, how do I go about it?
Re: General Singapore Visa Equires by Lawwy123: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello house, I need some questions about Singapore visa

(1) (Reply)

FG Reopens Maiduguri International Airport / Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa / 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.