Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (72844 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by noblealuu: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
luvprince4real:
bros na d eye u tk dey type na.

I jst manage open d eyez small take type o, e dey hot me well well o

*covers back two eyez as tears drainz down*
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by cirmuell(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
korel9:
Just witnessed a similar scene in Kano where a guy (identity unknown - who wan wait there die ?) Was matchetted to death by APC touts.
This party is too violent for my liking and should be banned even angry
Muri, this one is glaring...GEJ is responsible for this one.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by justjify(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Five reasons why you don't need to die for any
politician.

1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State
contested for the Presidency on the platform of
ANPP against President Jonathan of PDP. So did
Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov. Shekarau is a
Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet and a
member of the President's party while Mallam
Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP's candidate for
governorship of Adamawa State. How many were
killed because of them in 2011?
2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed
Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When
President Obasanjo took over SW Nigeria in 2003,
Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against
him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's
"Navigator" & Tinubu is a treasured guest at
Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing
they were enemies?
3. Former Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode
Fayemi of Ekiti used to be political foes and now
they belong to the same party. Both are alive as
friends, meanwhile some folks had died fighting
for them.
4. Former. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never
saw eye to eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now,
they belong to the same party, some people died
for both, but were they not always friends?
5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP
Atiku Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would have
thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta
farm after all the brouhaha;
Politicians belong to one big family. They have
their interest at stake, do not die.
Vote and make Nigeria one. No blood shed. Vote
wisely!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by hardbody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
noblealuu:
Tear gas everywhere, my eyez o

Shut up. Na inside that your small hut dem dey throw the tear gas?
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
TS2:
Lord help these stupiiid people realise that the politicians they are killing themselves for understand the sanctity of the lives of themselves and loved ones and not the ones fighting for them.

Why do we allow ourselves to be used for rubbish?
dear, blame it on illiteracy.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by noblealuu: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
hardbody:

Shut up. Na inside that your small hut dem dey throw the tear gas?

Daa na ur fellow malabite u dey tell shut up o, show solidarity naa
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by watchindelta(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
hahaha I dey bangbang my girl n watch films dat day of election why some ppl go dey go suffer deir self n even die put hahaha. pussy is better Dan dat name Nigerian. if u vex 4 me I no careeeeee ohhh. p all d wayyyyy.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by elphem(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
APC have also activated "sai buhari" and "chanji" in parts of the north, Kaduna expecially. We know what happens when "sai buhari" is activated, dogs and baboons die.

No one have monopoly on violence.
[/s]
Just shut up and use your head for once

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by solihu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
korel9:
Just witnessed a similar scene in Kano where a guy (identity unknown - who wan wait there die ?) Was matchetted to death by APC touts.

Lies from the pit of hell!
Where in Kano?
You think you can cook up your smelly lies all to make your demonic party seem angelic!
Well, we know who the recruiter of the matchet wielding touts is!
Very soon Nigerians are going to ensure he paddles his way back to Otuoke, da hell if his canoe cap sizes along the way!
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by temitope28(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't know when some nigerians will start thinking with there head and realise that politicians are not worthy dieing for• The type of change we need in these country is not the good luck jonathan type of change neither is buhari`s type of change•the earlier the better people start thinking right and stop destroying properties and lives of innocent citizens
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC kill like no mans biz in the north and nuffin is been said.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by OXYGEN011: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Are nigerians really humans? So why should you people fight and kill yourselves just because of election. To be a refugee is not easy.ITS ALL ABOUT PEACE!! Election ain't war.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by 1miccza: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
luvprince4real:
bros na d eye u tk dey type na.

Hahahahahaha na braille the bros keyboard design be.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by emmaebi: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
I hav flight ticket to Syria. With free accommodation.
bigv:
All izz well. One can only imagine what would happen after Saturday elections.

Abeg who go dash me flight ticket? This time, I no mind any country.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
duni04:
I can't understand how the president of a country that is supposed to safeguard the lives and property of his citizens starts empowering thugs and ethnic successionist militants to cause mayhem. Nigeria has never seen this level of absurdity, stupidity and madness from a sitting president in her history! Nigerians Please lets get this I-diot out of Aso rock on saturday.
It is your senile father that you are referring to. Your grand-father was the source of your father's stupidity and madness. What proof do you have to show that GEJ sent them? Does anyone in your family have a PVC? Ori oda!
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by OXYGEN011: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg Ghana ain't ready for nigerian refugees oo.Can't you people reasoned like humans.Why should there be war just because of an ELECTION? Sometimes I don't know if Ghanaians are different from people from other African countries. Why should a Ghanaian kill his brother or sister just because of some fuckin election? #PEACE ain't easy to get.Once u have it hold it with care.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by bigv(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bros I no mind oh grin. That place fit safe pass here after saturday.

emmaebi:
I hav flight ticket to Syria. With free accommodation.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by simdam500(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
So fighting have started already!
Operation stay at home, no going out.

Lemme just sit behind my nl moniker shocked but seriously #noviolence pls... I beg

#votenotfight
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Capitano1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have not seen light for 3weeks now alakahia upth ph to be precise and Ona presidents say we are happy with power supply.Help tell him I'm not besides I bought fuel 100naira per litre to charge this phone I'm using to chat now.Wat a drunk president we voted for. My hrt bleeds
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Eberex(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
ah!! Oniro!! these were the same picture that was taken during the last violence at oshodi few weeks ago!! chai !!! una no go kill us with lies
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Fourwinds: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Since GEJ gave contract to this OPC., one can see how dey have become lawless. Ikorodu was one and now Oshodi. dis were d same militia Obasanjo spent so much energy to quench. Now Goodluck Jonathan has brought back d MONGOES. D WORLD IS WATCHING
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by korel9: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
solihu:

Lies from the pit of hell!
Where in Kano?
You think you can cook up your smelly lies all to make your demonic party seem angelic!
Well, we know who the recruiter of the matchet wielding touts is!
Very soon Nigerians are going to ensure he paddles his way back to Otuoke, da hell if his canoe cap sizes along the way!

Your father. Ask people who were along IBB Way today around 3pm or so. Do I look like Lie Mohd? Ewu like you.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=22pt] #IhaveaPVC

#Iwillvoteoutcluelessness [/size]

Absolutely! I will too.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by solihu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
May amadioha strike your entire lineage with a thousand kilojoules of lightening angry angry angry
Bastaard akpu guzzler!
And hey best believe, I am old enough to be your fathers mentor!
Dan durin uwa! angry angry
Silly schmuck grin
I am in Kano live!
Better join your running brothers! oma ale jatijati grin grin grin
korel9:

Your father. Ask people who were along IBB Way today around 3pm or so. Do I look like Lie Mohd? Ewu like you.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by fineyemi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
God saved ma ass 2day
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by hardbody: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
noblealuu:

Daa na ur fellow malabite u dey tell shut up o, show solidarity naa

Bros no vex. Na cheap weed i been smoke that time. And na for Goldie i dey get am from. Greatest malabite....respects bro.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by dharmie092: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whatever
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by cbaba: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Are these one lagosians again. Ppl i cant even relate with. Cos of small igbo and liqour cash.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by bruteeforce101: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
This is a shame to omoluabi's, yoruba killing yoruba in a broad day light. Yoruba ronu...

Fool.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by vinceK: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
onojaduru:

http://www./hIRka
I was at constain today, I do not remember seen any riot rather what I saw was a peaceful rally

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by billyG(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
PDP want 2 use OPC 2 cause mayhem in lagos no that election will not hold,GEJ frequent visit 2 lagos not 2 commision any single project but 2 awaken an extint militia,who say Bokoharam is not created by PDP,same thing will happen in Kano & Rivers....my ambition is not worth d blood of any nigeria....action speak louder than word.ICC shee una dey collate evidence.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
korel9:
and what about Rivers PDP touts??..stop trying so hard to prove a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.