Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Reinhard Bonnke Prayed For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke Prayed For Nigeria (504 Views)

Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Prayed For Nigeria by oladimeji101(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
I stumbled on his page few mins ago and was surprised to see his post on facebook with his down to heart prayer full of concerns. Here's the post:-

PRAYER FOR NIGERIA by Reinhard Bonnke
(Please pray with me and respond.)

Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus and pray for the well-being of the great nation of Nigeria. You are God and no human occasion is insignificant to you. You come in at every crisis point. I pray for tolerance and peace in the upcoming election and that your will be done. I also pray that the howling winds of death and destruction through Boko Haram will die down. You said in the Book of Exodus “when I see the blood, I will pass over you.” Each one of Your children is beyond the reach of the powers of hell, witches, and spells, curses, demons and war. The principalities and powers in heavenly places cannot touch Your people while we rest beneath the banner of the precious blood of Jesus our Savior, our Passover Lamb. Your protection surrounding us is impenetrable and invulnerable. Let Your wonderful face shine love, peace and prosperity upon Nigeria and all its wonderful people, especially the Family of God. In Jesus’ Name I pray. AMEN.

Jesus sculpted our land
With a nail-print in His hand.
Even in the highest places,
One can find redemption-traces.
The cross of Christ is our faith’s foundation,
A solid rock for our nation.
Nigeria to Jesus come!
Be marked by Him - not just by anyone!

(Poem by Reinhard Bonnke)

Link:- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155342626600258&id=210552700257&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6130560401417836492%3Amf_story_key.7850997558937215671&__tn__=%2As

(1) (Reply)

Pat Uwaje-King Of The 'Midnight Crew' Set To Release Solo Debut Album / The Lord Shut Him In / No Man Can Attain Righteousness Except Through The Cross Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.