Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan (2002 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by simplexvi: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Elections: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan
Ahead of Saturday’s polls, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron has written a letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
In a statement made available to Vanguard, the Prime Minister warned Jonathan that failure to allow the March 28 elections go on as scheduled, ‘would risk national security and stability, and adversely affect Nigeria’s international reputation’.

According to Cameron, it is important for Nigeria’s elections to be successful not only for the country’s future but also because it will be a signal to the rest of Africa.

“Delivering a credible process will be a lasting credit to you as President and to Nigeria as a nation.

“With hundreds of lives lost after the last election, the eyes of the international community will be focused on Nigeria,” he said.

The Prime Minister commended Nigeria her and neighbouring countries for tackling the threat posed by the dreaded Islmaist sect, Boko Haram.

Details on Vanguard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by ademoladeji(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
God bless 9ja!

#Change

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by sammyj: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
A word is enough for the wise. Word of wisdom !!!! cool

SAI BABA !!!!

SAI Nigeria

Vote for change !!!

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Even the prime minister can feel the wind of change and he is sure that goodluck jonathan will loose at the election...Are you a PDP supporter that do not have common sense??don't panic,just keep calm,buhari will provide "common sense and good governance"to you

Vote change
Vote buhari

Wakacome

Slynonny:
@ Op change that stupid[](warn) you wrote up there.
Where was it written that the Gay Uk Prime Minister warned our able presido.
Must you twist every news in favor of demons of darkness(Apc).
My prodigal son grin Please stop crying like a three months old baby,you are no longer a baby,you are now an adult...

Wakacome

akinsadeez:
Useless people. I don't know why they must poke their noses into our electoral process. The last time the election was to be postponed they all wrote letters urging Jonathan not to postpone the poll despite the clear evidence that Inec wasn't prepared. Britain and US should leave us to conduct our election.
Please don't give yourself hypertension...your clueless and incompetent goodluck jonathan gave them the chance to poke their nose into the electoral process...

Wakacome

11 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
G= Goodluck

M= Moves to

B= Bayelsa

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Toosure70: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
help us tell am o
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Slynonny(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ Op change that stupid (warn) you wrote up there.
Where was it written that the Gay Uk Prime Minister warned our able presido.
Must you twist every news in favor of demons of darkness(Apc).
Mallam Buhari is a RAPIST.
Aisha is a PROSTITUTE.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.

3 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by akinsadeez(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Useless people. I don't know why they must poke their noses into our electoral process. The last time the election was to be postponed they all wrote letters urging Jonathan not to postpone the poll despite the clear evidence that Inec wasn't prepared. Britain and US should leave us to conduct our election. All they are doing is eye service. Were they not the same people predicting that Nigeria will break up by 2015? Enough of their worthless letters.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by cirmuell(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
akinsadeez:
Useless people. I don't know why they must poke their noses into our electoral process. The last time the election was to be postponed they all wrote letters urging Jonathan not to postpone the poll despite the clear evidence that Inec wasn't prepared. Britain and US should leave us to conduct our election. All they are doing is eye service. Were they not the same people predicting that Nigeria will break up by 2015? Enough of their worthless letters.
You are GEJites?
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol @ warn. Better put as advise.
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by ikeyman00(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
@@@@

rubbish!!

we are filing our suit and hope he know

UK must explain to the whole world their dirty deed as against Biafra

ndi ara!

warning rubbish
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC bribed him, who's he in PDP voice
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by simplexvi: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
pardon...visit punchmg and tell me what u will see
wakacome:
Even the prime minister can feel the wind of change and he is sure that goodluck jonathan will loose at the election...Are you a PDP supporter that do not have common sense??don't panic,just keep calm,buhari will provide "common sense and good governance"to you

Vote change
Vote buhari

Wakacome

My prodigal son grin Please stop crying like a three months old baby,you are no longer a baby,you are now an adult...

Wakacome
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
simplexvi:
pardon...visit punchmg and tell me what u will see
I saw "truth"...

Wakacome
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by akinsadeez(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
cirmuell:
You are GEJites?

No I am not. I am just sick of the interference from Britain and US. You would think they have our interest at heart but its all a lie. I can't see any usefulness in the prime minister's letter.
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by simplexvi: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
my vote is for GEJ only UK shud mimd their business
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
David Cameron that benefited from a pre-election debate but does not have the grace to honour a debate with his opponents now that he is Prime Minister?
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
World leaders keep sounding a note of warning to Jonathan to desist from further election delays.

Most retar*ded Nigerians may perceive this as an interference in domestic affairs but when you look at it critically you begin to see there might be more to this.

It's no news that Europe & the US spies on regimes in Africa, best believe every administration in Africa is under some sôrt of electronic surveillance & I'm willing to wager good money that western powers are privy to secret communications within Jonathan's presidency.

These warnings are not just for sake of it, Jonathan would be toast if he choses to ignore them.
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Flets: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
No amount of foreign intimidation by forces that abandoned us at the peak of terror insurgency would stop us from voting the amiable presido.

GEJ unchanged till 2019.
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Flets:
No amount of foreign intimidation by forces that abandoned us at the peak of terror insurgency would stop us from voting the amiable presido.

GEJ unchanged till 2019.
dem hold ur hand? Sai Baba joor
Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by Bright2(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hei Mr David look here! Your gayism plan will not succeed in Nigeria.

GEJ can't allow that to work in our beloved country.

GEJ

Till

Full stop.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Nyesome Wike Wins As Governor Of Rivers State / S-east, S-south Regions Call For Nigeria’s Restructuring / Radio Biafra’s Siren Song, By Chris Ngwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.