Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help (916 Views)

Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / Pls My Car Slow Down Sometimes When Climbing A Hill Road, / Car Goes Off When Climbing A Pavement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by Oohrhii(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
please help...me with this situation.

What could probably be wrong with my car, it feels reluctant to move atimes, and sometimes it flys like a jet.

I have changed the plugs, changed the valves even changed the fuel pump still its the same.

My mechanic sugested changing varbs in the cylinder but j am reluctant about these as the engine has never been loosed before and i do not intend to let anyone loose it unless its absolutely nessesary.

The sharpness is not always there atimes especially when climbing.

by the way its a 2002 mitsubishi diamante.

Please yall help me.
Re: My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by DECOtech(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oohrhii:

What could probably be wrong with my car, it feels reluctant to move atimes, and sometimes it flys like a jet.

I have changed the plugs, changed the valves even changed the fuel pump still its the same.

My mechanic sugested changing varbs in the cylinder but j am reluctant about these as the engine has never been loosed before and i do not intend to let anyone loose it unless its absolutely nessesary.

Please yall help me.

Your "check engine light" must be on. Call 08030938491 for a scan on your car and subsequent fix.
Re: My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by gambus007(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Oohrhii:

Please yall help me.
Did you scan the car before change anything?i guess no..Mechanic suggested.......?was he not the one that was suggesting you to change part.Go scan the car
Re: My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by eastermaris(f): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Change the air flow meter. Not expensive.
Re: My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by Oohrhii(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
DECOtech:

Your "check engine light" must be on. Call 08030938491 for a scan on your car and subsequent fix.

Only service engine soon light...I though it needed servicing which i did, still no changes. No check engine light showing.

Am at ibadan....are you at ibadan?
Re: My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by Oohrhii(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
eastermaris:
Change the air flow meter. Not expensive.

I bought another airflow meter also....still acting the same so i returned it as the factory airflow meter seems to be working well....

I guess ill have to go and.get the car scanned as suggested.
Re: My Car moves Reluctantly When Climbing Please Help by Oohrhii(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2015
gambus007:

Did you scan the car before change anything?i guess no..Mechanic suggested.......?was he not the one that was suggesting you to change part.Go scan the car

I did mot scan the car, i actually didnt think it was nessesary initially but kow i think ill just go ahead and get it scannned.

Was just thinking that i could get a help here about possible causes so as to know what tk expect confirmation amongst

(1) (Reply)

Changed Wheel / I Need A Tested And Trusted Car Tracking Device. Pls Help! / Kia Soreto 2006 Rpm High In Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.