Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands (896 Views)

El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by golddust6000(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
I meet an intelligent and highly reserve Hausa Muslim man in Amsterdam last two Friday's.
He said the victory of Buhari in the 2015 Presidential poll is in the hands of northerners not southerners.
If however he losses, which the Hausa man insisted that Buhari is not electable, the Hausa man said the loss will be orchestrated from Northern Nigeria.
I disagreed with the old Muslim man submission and told him that in 2011 general election Buhari got 85% of his votes in the North. I told him some factors that will enhance Buhari winning massively in the northern Nigeria.
The old man gave me two responds to correct my assertiveness on Buhari not clinching victory in the poll.
1: Majority of PDP ruling power elites are from Northern Nigeria and they will do everything to scuttle Buhari getting to Aso Rock to rule Nigeria.
2: He said the north is highly divided and President Goodluck will get a huge votes from that region to the surprise of Nigerians.
I replied him with my short abbreviation of no further argument; TWT 'time will tell' because we are trained in Africa not to continuously engage in unending argument with our elders.
In the last minute of parting away, the old man requested for my complimentary card to mail me after the election and Thank God I was having brand new 300 cards.
I doled one out to him and I collected his own.
Yoruba elites failed MKO Abiola.
Northern elites don't fail Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by MCDanselm(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
chai no be small thing o ........
Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by donsteady(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
He is already a failure my brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by espn(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Isokuso..it means rubbish talk. Bleep the ruling Power elite.. Power belongs to GOD. It belongs to d poor masses. NO RIGGING NO VICTORY. GEJ knows that. They are afraid. CHANGE OR NOTHING ELSE.
Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
The old man is a wise man... GEJ come saturday!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by oduastates: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Only in the Creeks do you find people who think the control the presidency.
Jonathan government is under the control of the former kaduna mafia and their southern acolytes.
Same people are probably using the vacuum in aso rock to conduct the ethnic cleansing going on in the middle belt and NE.
The low level of education in the NE is not by accident.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by golddust6000(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:
Jonathan government is under the control of the former kaduna mafia and their southern acolytes.
Same people are probably using the vacuum in aso rock to conduct the ethnic cleansing going on in the middle belt and NE.
Your head dey dea, thanx.
Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by golddust6000(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
alfred5:
The old man is a wise man... GEJ come saturday!
Through talk bro.
Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by golddust6000(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
MCDanselm:
chai no be small thing o ........
Yes, na big thing bro.
Re: I Met A Northern Old Man In Netherlands by eaglechild: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

Who is the cause?

(1) (Reply)

RSVP Buhari’s Retirement Party Here. / Enugu Is As Peaceful As Ever,no Bomb Blast.. / Breaking.....nigerian Air Traffic Controllers On Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.