Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (75828 Views)

Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Emmanueledu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is so sad!See how promising future has been dashed oh God help us in this country oh sobbing.....
Pls my people whether you are GEJ or GMB supporter!pls be very vigilant of what is happening around you!
RIP to the dead!
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by tomzman: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wonder the essence of money without peace of mind. Even if you would rob, why kill innocent people in the process. For killing innocent people, may the life of everyone involved in this robbery be miserable till the day of their death. May they and their family know no peace for the rest of their lives. angry

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
As you go through life you'll see there is so much that we don't understand. why these killing? may comfort the family of the dead. RIP
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Sunnymatey(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
This must be an arrangement by one of this parties to raise money fr saturday's election.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by louiskay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
moved to tears....... really pain filled
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by akinsadeez(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

Give condolence and shut that mouth. Blessing God for others misfortune.

What the fvck is wrong with you. He blessed God for saving the life of his family. How does that translate to blessing God for others' misfortune. Did he bless God because some people died? If you are in a car that had an accident and some people died but you escaped with minor injuries, what is bad in thanking God for sparing your own life.

May God comfort the families of those who died today.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Donjowebs(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where is Doyin Okupe and FFK? The APC must be responsible for this robbery....May the "bloods" of the slain continue to hunt our leaders!
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
niceguy7:
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.
Hope this time around it won't be blamed on GEJ....RIP to d dead....
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Dee60: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Could these be the aftermath of politicians arming thugs for election? Or the government giving huge contracts and billions to militias? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by simdam500(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmm this is serious ooo... RIP
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Erickthewreck: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is so sad
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by barnaby04(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
On behalf of myself and family, I like to extends my deepest sympathies to the families of these innocent souls that have just been cut short in their prime, may Go grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

I really feel pained hearing this sad story this evening, it brings back once again, memories of the past robbery attacks in 2011, where robbers visited the First Bank, Owo, twice within a month while carting away millions of monies.

The rising rate of youth unemployment is partly attributable to the rising level of insecurity the country is facing at the moment, our governments needs to invest in viable ventures that will create opportunities to our ever increasing youth population.

Also, our security agents needs to be well armed and motivated to be able to discharge their duties effectively. It sounds so strange and funny that the two Police Divisions in Owo and also, the Police Area Command office could not rise to the occassion today to combat these bandits.

It is my wish and prayer that Nigerians will use this opportunity of elections before us to reassess the various contenders seeking our mandate to govern us to choose the right ones that will address this insecurity issue effectively.

Once again, my heart goes to the entire people of the ancient town of Owo, may God never allow such an incident like this to happen again.

MAOB.

2 Likes

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by dharamanil(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.. it such a painful feel know and trying to imagine the pain and agony the family of the deceased would be going through.

I am ashamed of the Nigerian youth who lacks the ability to think critically and lacks the know how to evaluate public happenings. Must we paly politics with every occurrence? The bastards of APC and the uneducated youths of pdp fails to look inwardly at themselves... We all need change but not via violence and inhumane acts

With anger and a heavy heart on behalf of every family that lost someone as a result of this, I lay a curse on the perpetrators of this inhumane act they shall all die a miserable death

3 Likes

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Elebiju:
you are a stupid fellow, I was at otapete when they attacked the police station and I bet none of these happened in your presence else u won't have the mind to snap at all. The fair guy is a friend of a friend if you care to know.

And today was his birthday....Really sad
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Ayiose(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is crazy enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives undecided

Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate .... Peace shall forever elude them angry angry

May the souls of the victims find eternal peace...cry cry
Yes so shall it be. Day or nite peace shall forever elude them until they die gruesomely too

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Ayiose(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Donjowebs:
Where is Doyin Okupe and FFK? The APC must be responsible for this robbery....May the "bloods" of the slain continue to hunt our leaders!
Why don't u for once leave poilitics out of everything? May God continue to show us mercy.

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Burnnotice(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
segzicres:
the security in this country is a joke
like this is the only country where people are roɓbed and killed abi....see mouth like joke
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
For heavens sake, these dare devils should channel their powers to the corrupt leaders who have put Nigeria in this state. But for the high rate of unemployment in the country, Nigeria would have been safer....

This is what happens when graduates are churned out in their thousands every year w/o jobs...
To think that GIRLS were part of the robbers - young girls for that matter, future wives - is a sad situation. Why not channel this much energy and aggression to the bad leaders who have refused to do the needful? These robbers will know no peace as long as God lives!

They robbed for more than 1hr 30mins.....the guts!
In a country that has a government where the president's feeding budget is 1 billion naira, one would expect that wealth flows evenly.among the people and the margin between the rich and poor is not so wide... but what do we have? Money that should be used to equip our security officers have been used to buy private jets and cutlery sets in aso rock... I am so sad, I know how many times I passed through Owo during my service year, also how I visited banka in Owo same service year....to think it is the same Owo in the news today is sad, so sad...

I will applaud these jobless people turned robbers the day they channel their aggressiveness to the people who are sitting atop the country's progress.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
This must have happened shortly after I passed owo on my way to akure from abuja. Just arrived okitipupa now coz I stopped over @ akure for a whyl. But there were many police check points along the road now.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
APC is short of cash and they resorted to this. Ondo ppl know better.
Are you really sure about this?
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by mcsamloko(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
So sad and i wish those that lost their lives eternal rest... Pained... God please continue to protect us all..

for happenings around the world please always visit... www.adefemiadesida..com
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Bollinger(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
And one idio.t opened a topic on Nairaland giving 10 reasons why she wanted to move back to Nigeria from the states. If this isn't enough reason not to, i wonder what is.

3 Likes

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by mcsamloko(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Imagine a world where life mean no meaning to some people......So sad and i wish those that lost their lives eternal rest... Pained... God please continue to protect us all..

for happenings around the world please always visit... www.adefemiadesida..com
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Bollinger(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
APC is short of cash and they resorted to this. Ondo ppl know better.

Seriously? Are you ret.arted? never mind. Don't answer that. It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by godfrey01(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
this one strong oh.. this men will not go freeee for the souls they have killlled....
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Aydesmond(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
lord i thank you for keeping my family safe.. God pls continue to watch over them in OWO + oda peeps too.... RIP to the dead...my condolence to d dead families.... GOD watch over me nd my co nairalanders too

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by meelorlah(f): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oh Nigeria.… what have u turned into? People no longer treasure lives again all in d quest for money. The tolls are rising while we watch. Till when are we going to watch without acting?

I don't know what to say about d perpetrators of this evil deed but I know God is watching and I'm sure he can't b bribed so let Him b d judge.
Rip to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Rexnegro(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
fitinwell:
Arm bandits masked robbed First Bank Wema bank and skye Bank simultaneously... Around 5pm dis evening.. Dey also paid surprised visit to Nigerian police station.. Bombing everywhere about 4 citizens shot dead.. .

I dialed 911, 112 non was active... Dis country.. Only God be our security.

After robbers had left... Attached photos are the polices displaying der vans..
That's one reason I hate to stay long in banks cos as u said only God be our security.... Na wa o ...may their souls rest well in Jesus name.
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by brainbox2014(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
and people say they want to continuity...

in a country where one can die anyhow anytime anywhere.

Someone has to be responsible for this madness. Either the politicians who armed thugs for election or the security forces who are as good as non-existent.

Even some hungry bitter policemen shoot folks anyhow now

2 Likes

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
phlio:
u must b a sentimental fool
may u die of hunger
Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2015
kolaaderin:
T

Fuvk u and ur father.
ur generation

1 Like

Re: Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) by Nikkyfash: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Was on ma way from school to Owo cos of election break. Na inside one bush we rush go wen we heard abt d incidence. Left hidin around to 8. Tnk God am home. RIP to those who lost deir lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.