Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! (1284 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / ‘EFCC Working To Extradite Obanikoro, Mu’azu’ / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
So I decided to dig a little on why the EFCC will freeze the account of a priest. Amidst all the criminals loitering Nigeria. There is none to freeze his accounts except Mbaka. Can Jonathan make such costly mistakes at this dying minute? Mbanu I said. As a born Christian and a catholic for that matter, I decided to do a little digging.

It may interest you to know that Jonathan in his usual humble and docile style never interferes in the affairs of the EFCC just like he also gives independence to other Nigerian institutions. E.G INEC. This is unlike past administrations who usually interferes in these Nigerian institutions and usually used some of these institutions for political witch hunting. E.G EFCC.

Now on the same EFCC matter, I went to their website and read about some of the important personalities on the EFCC board. This is what I saw about their chairman:

Ibrahim Lamorde (born 20 December 1962) is a Nigerian police officer who was appointed Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 23 November 2011 after chairman Farida Waziri had been dismissed by President Goodluck Jonathan.[1] He was confirmed as Chairman by the Senate on 15 February 2012

Lamorde was born on 20 December 1962 [size=16pt]in Mubi, Adamawa State[/size]. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

What does the birth place of this Lamorde tell us about his motives of EFCC for freezing the so called accounts?

NIGERIANS AND IGBOS, ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION. WHY WILL JONATHAN FREEZE THE ACCOUNT OF A PRIEST WHO WIELDS SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN IGBOLAND? AND JUST BARELY TWO DAYS BEFORE ELECTION! THINK HARD.... MY GUTS TELL ME THAT THESE GUYS ARE JUST AFTER IGBO VOTES WITH THIS STUNT! APC AND PROPAGANDA ARE LIKE BANANA AND GROUNDNUT! THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE EFCC RANKS! AND GUESS WHAT?

[size=16pt]YOU NORTHERNERS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY AGAIN. JONATHAN DIDNT GIVE SUCH ORDER. WE SHALL VOTE FOR JONATHAN AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL THE OPPOSITION PRESENTS GOOD AND TRUST WORTHY CANDIDATES... TILL THEN, JONATHAN IS THE CHOICE OF IGBO LAND![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by siraj1402(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oga this your analysis poor die.
Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by sehin79(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ PAID AGENT !!!!

YOUR INVESTIGATION MADE NO SENSE

SAI BUHARI

CHANGE IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
sehin79:
GEJ PAID AGENT !!!!

YOUR INVESTIGATION MADE NO SENSE

SAI BUHARI

CHANGE IS HERE

Na so the thing pain you reach? Am spreading the message on facebook already. Meanwhile, I raise my hands and life to heaven... Swearing on if I have ever received a dime from GEJ or any of his government officials. I was also a critique of Jonathan before. I stand for the truth. Go through my past posts bro.. Especially last year. You will wonder if Jonathan did anything to me personally.
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Anakogheri, even if idi amin or gadaffi dey rule us, wetin concern me?? Bar man!!!!!! One bottle of orijin osiso
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
siraj1402:
Oga this your analysis poor die.
Sai Buhari.

Its poor right? Because its not pro APC abi? You people wanted street politics to the extent that you guys have descended so low to insulting the office of the presidency. Thats not gonna happen.... Not in this sphere!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
R2bees:
Anakogheri, even if idi amin or gadaffi dey rule us, wetin concern me?? Bar man!!!!!! One bottle of orijin osiso

Nwa Otu how far? grin grin grin. Abeg bring my own bottle join..... cheesy cheesy cheesy. Oburodi obere ana akogheri... Nwanne afukwana ifem furu oo grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
exxell:
[s] So I decided to dig a little on why the EFCC will freeze the account of a priest. Amidst all the criminals loitering Nigeria. There is none to freeze his accounts except Mbaka. Can Jonathan make such costly mistakes at this dying minute? Mbanu I said. As a born Christian and a catholic for that matter, I decided to do a little digging.

It may interest you to know that Jonathan in his usual humble and docile style never interferes in the affairs of the EFCC just like he also gives independence to other Nigerian institutions. E.G INEC. This is unlike past administrations who usually interferes in these Nigerian institutions and usually used some of these institutions for political witch hunting. E.G EFCC.

Now on the same EFCC matter, I went to their website and read about some of the important personalities on the EFCC board. This is what I saw about their chairman:

Ibrahim Lamorde (born 20 December 1962) is a Nigerian police officer who was appointed Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 23 November 2011 after chairman Farida Waziri had been dismissed by President Goodluck Jonathan.[1] He was confirmed as Chairman by the Senate on 15 February 2012

Lamorde was born on 20 December 1962 [size=16pt]in Mubi, Adamawa State[/size]. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

What does the birth place of this Lamorde tell us about his motives of EFCC for freezing the so called accounts?

NIGERIANS AND IGBOS, ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION. WHY WILL JONATHAN FREEZE THE ACCOUNT OF A PRIEST WHO WIELDS SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN IGBOLAND? AND JUST BARELY TWO DAYS BEFORE ELECTION! THINK HARD.... MY GUTS TELL ME THAT THESE GUYS ARE JUST AFTER IGBO VOTES WITH THIS STUNT! APC AND PROPAGANDA ARE LIKE BANANA AND GROUNDNUT! THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE EFCC RANKS! AND GUESS WHAT?

[size=16pt]YOU NORTHERNERS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY AGAIN. JONATHAN DIDNT GIVE SUCH ORDER. WE SHALL VOTE FOR JONATHAN AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL THE OPPOSITION PRESENTS GOOD AND TRUST WORTHY CANDIDATES... TILL THEN, JONATHAN IS THE CHOICE OF IGBO LAND![/size] [/s]
absolute nonsense!

What's this one saying? Please go continue smoking dry grass. You're not making sense!!
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Am a true roman catholican by birth blood faith
I luv Mbaka
Buh wen it comes to politics, I no send am
Say no to fake change
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan!
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by giantstrides(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
OMG, see analysis...you ve really been transformed negatively.

PDP ( blaming APC for their failures since 2013 )
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by san316(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Adamawa is a PDP state

Lamorde is an efcc chair appointed by gej out of trust.

Your claims don't hold water at alll.
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by siraj1402(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
exxell:

Its poor right? Because its not pro APC abi? You people wanted street politics to the extent that you guys have descended so low to insulting the office of the presidency. Thats not gonna happen.... Not in this sphere!
Imagine yourself, because EFCC chairman is an Hausa man,he attended ABU,he is from Mubi in Adamawa then he is working for Buhari?If that is the case then Okonjo is an ibo woman,she studied in South, she is from Jonathan Zone then she steal Nigerian money for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by ziryboy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
exxell:

Na so the thing pain you reach? Am spreading the message on facebook already. Meanwhile, I raise my hands and life to heaven... Swearing on if I have ever received a dime from GEJ or any of his government officials. I was also a critique of Jonathan before. I stand for the truth. Go through my past posts bro.. Especially last year. You will wonder if Jonathan did anything to me personally.
you are an idiot, jonathan don't even know you. You come up with this because of ur ignorant, useless goat
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by shaqhead: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
U mean U wrote this Garbage from ur Brain?
Ur Brain must be a very fertile Garbage Dump

Dnt worry Saturday 28th Mar 2015 is "Sanitation", u got more Garbage comin ur way!
Re: Mbaka's Alleged Frozen Accounts: The EFCC Working For Buhari Now? A Discovery! by bodejohn(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
It will be castrophic if voting for the incumbent will make me reason like the OP.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari Is The Best For Igbos - Eze Festus Odimegwu / BREAKING:READ THE SHORT MESSAGE OF THIS POPULAR NIGERIAN TO GENERAL BUHARI(PIX) / Polls: PDP Chieftains Demand Mu’azu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.