Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv (2762 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by slimdiggi: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Everytime I see this picture, I know where to place people around me

#IHaveDecided

#Change

Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by dumodust(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Politics and propaganda with no core

Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by Sunymoore(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
starlingleanets:
nice style of writing but its obviously obvious that i did nothing opposing freedom of speech.
Thanks for the compliments! One love brother
Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by CharliParker: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
HONESTLY IF YOU ARE REASONABLE YOU WILL GO FOR CHANGE
LETS GIVE BUHARI A CHANCE
AFTER WE COMPARE AND CONTRAST.
Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Eventhough, I have decided long time ago to serve as one of the element of change but I still have to congratulate and welcome you to our party of progressive change.

As far as politics remains the game of numbers, together we can vote to liberate our castrated Nation.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!
#GMB2015
Re: I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv by Generalkorex(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Ok
Noted

Generalkorex in black book if Gej wins get ready to deactivate your moniker

please boss remove my name frm the black book
thank you
merci
danke schøn

IsaAbubakaAzeez

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zulu King Purchases 7 Luxury Mercedes For His 6 Wives / Failed States Index 2015: Nigeria Ranked 14 Out Of 177 Nations / Igbos gather here, lets debate our future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.