Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. (11377 Views)

How To Answer The 40 Toughest Job Interview Questions / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Sup peeps.just curious to know which job aptitude test has made some of us sweat. On d side note, which is tougher in dragnet, shl, and workforce??.. I ll pick workforce o. Ma experience with dem is bloody... Over to u..

Pls boss;do you have any SHL material...I urgently need it...pls you can reply my PM; should you have.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
faith2ogesco:
dont give up na... Preserverance pays grin
story for d gods
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by slydog(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Seplat o
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
ednut1:
story for d gods
lol.. really dont.. ma frnd failed d first 3 dragnet exams but passed his last two. one of which got him d job he is on
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by surelove(f): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
MeggaMaga:

Exactly! It was the UAC graduate trainee test category for UA. It was the first aptitude test I would fail. I peed in my pants on that day grin
shocked
MeggaMaga:

Exactly! It was the UAC graduate trainee test category for UA. It was the first aptitude test I would fail. I peed in my pants on that day grin
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by heneversleep: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dragnet verbal reasoning
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Xcely: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truely Dragnet, SHl and Workforce are tough, but the McKinsey Problem Solving Test PST remains the toughest (especially for first takers) of all aptitude tests I have encountered. Firstly, McK only invites 4.0 GPA+ candidates to sit their test. Interestingly, the average pass rate of these tests is around 8% of any given group. One time at Stanford, 400 candidates with 3.5+ (/4) GPAs sat the PST. Of that number only 6 got an offer. One time at CU, 100 took the test and only 1 dude got an offer. Now if that's not tough, I wonder what is. Also bear in mind they've been ranked as the company with the world's toughest recruitment process- ahead of Google, Rollsroyce and Thoughtworks. You could give the PST a shot if you think you're up to it. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Encyclopedicon: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Believe me am dz dude that forgives easily but for Workforce ehn, I no fit just 4give doz pple. I don hear am 4 dia hand. Planning to call them of these days to delete my profile from dia database cos anytime I see their mail or invite in ma mail again I might take a legal action against them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by SegunAj(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
JAMB
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
CIA
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by eberechizzy: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2015
please house, who can update me abt swiftalk job aptitude test on wht to expect?
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by georjay(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Encyclopedicon:
Believe me am dz dude that forgives easily but for Workforce ehn, I no fit just 4give doz pple. I don hear am 4 dia hand. Planning to call them of these days to delete my profile from dia database cos anytime I see their mail or invite in ma mail again I might take a legal action against them

lol...swear 4 dem
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by pawn89(m): 2:53am On Mar 28, 2015
all of them have something in common; TIME FACTOR, and its only fair to conclude that the exams are not about speed but accuracy. I once took SHL test, it was 18 questions I think and I answered only 10 one hundred percent correct and I moved to the next stage.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by chudidonas(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Encyclopedicon:

LOOL. For me, it's workforce and then dragnet
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Xcely:
Truely Dragnet, SHl and Workforce are tough, but the McKinsey Problem Solving Test PST remains the toughest (especially for first takers) of all aptitude tests I have encountered. Firstly, McK only invites 4.0 GPA+ candidates to sit their test. Interestingly, the average pass rate of these tests is around 8% of any given group. One time at Stanford, 400 candidates with 3.5+ (/4) GPAs sat the PST. Of that number only 6 got an offer. One time at CU, 100 took the test and only 1 dude got an offer. Now if that's not tough, I wonder what is. Also bear in mind they've been ranked as the company with the world's toughest recruitment process- ahead of Google, Rollsroyce and Thoughtworks. You could give the PST a shot if you think you're up to it. smiley
I jux got a new challenge... Interesting..

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2015
SegunAj:
JAMB
bro we sd job apt test
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2015
pawn89:
all of them have something in common; TIME FACTOR, and its only fair to conclude that the exams are not about speed but accuracy. I once took SHL test, it was 18 questions I think and I answered only 10 one hundred percent correct and I moved to the next stage.
bros..workforce gives excess time trust me. Na wen u see d question i go know
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
faith2ogesco:

You mean you'll go for that one too...
Tot you're chopping money in Benin already bah...
Uhm...OliverTwist...
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by hayor2014(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
GT. Assured.... Mansard Insurance
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
adeoti01:

You mean you'll go for that one too...
Tot you're chopping money in Benin already bah...
Uhm...OliverTwist...
bros i go hussle till i reach where i feel i deserve to b. U call it oliver twist i call it perseverance and drive
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
faith2ogesco:
bros i go hussle till i reach where i feel i deserve to b. U call it oliver twist i call it perseverance and drive

Smiles...
Actually same here bro...
Just joking...
I thank you for the dropbox...
God bless our hustling...
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2015
adeoti01:

Smiles...
Actually same here bro...
Just joking...
I thank you for the dropbox...
God bless our hustling...
i know u are and ur welcome
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by XtraSmooth404: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
ednut1:
deliotte stage 2 test, i did not eat dat morning cos of traffic i nearly fainted, UAC workforce and Shell ,
cant even remember the number of test i have failed, u then start to question ur ability or think ur jinxed or doomed cheesy. NUC shud beta include gmat and shl in d syllabus instead of useless courses like use of english. test for engine and science students shud also be different from odas angry grin

that deloitte stage 2 na die. I wrote it last year, but got dropped after the first interview.
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by owolabiza(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
hayor2014:
GT. Assured.... Mansard Insurance
DT gt assurance quantitative reasoning get as he beooo,d time was not enough at all..20min for 25 conc question...
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by owolabiza(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
aptitude test palava,ts somehow annoying wen pple around u keep asking how far abt wat u went for....(when they see u dress smartly for aptitude test)... they use to feel u went for interview......

..I need direct link to job jare!!!!.......
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Xcely: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Lol! please update if you get invited for an interview wink grin. Find sample PST prep materials here http://www.mckinsey.com/careers/join_us/interview_prep
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by MeggaMaga(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
surelove:
shocked
Close your mouth jor....
Is this your first time of hearing that someone peed? grin
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Xcely:

Lol! please update if you get invited for an interview wink grin. Find sample PST prep materials here http://www.mckinsey.com/careers/join_us/interview_prep
tnks bro lemme look it up
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by phetty(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flour miils of Ng test I did last year. The numerical confused my brain to the extent of fumbling in the verbal (Imagine...where I suppose answer antonyms, I did synonyms, and vice versa)

cc : adeoti 01
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
phetty:
Flour miils of Ng test I did last year. The numerical confused my brain to the extent of fumbling in the verbal (Imagine...where I suppose answer antonyms, I did synonyms, and vice versa)

cc : adeoti01
lol..I wrote dat test too..Na wf junior bro
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2015
phetty:

cc : adeoti 01

Lolzzzz...
But y copying me...
Honestly I know wan talk for now...
Wetin KMPG,FMN,Sahara and NB do me ehem...
All at final rounds...
God dey sha...
Hustling continues...
Re: Which Is The Toughest Job Aptitude Test U Ve Written. by faith2ogesco(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
adeoti01:

Lolzzzz...
But y copying me...
Honestly I know wan talk for now...
Wetin KMPG,FMN,Sahara and NB do me ehem...
All at final rounds...
God dey sha...
Hustling continues...
sahara on point... Heart breakers den. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2018 – See How Much Pays Naval Officers / Kranite Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / Just Lost My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.