Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics (7520 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Mcowubaba: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please this topic was inspired by a comedian grin, he told me he will not be voting GEJ because of dis photo...

Pls did GEJ really say this or is it another Propaganda by ...

Say no Election Violence, APC say make you protect your votes cheesy success with that..grin..

GEJ should not be voted in again, but Buhari will not be better either. Vote Kowa grin

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by goodmorning40: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
What does this mean? Who doesn't know that a leader paints everything in his country beautiful on the pages of newspaper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by SuperSuave(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
God punish that mouth wey talk that talk.
Vote GMB
VOTE CHANGE!

50 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ is a clown, nah since tuesday evening we don geh lyt last 4 my area now. thatz d more reason why we nid change.

#sai_buhari
#change

29 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by chat2deen(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
The last time PGEJ told us he had no shoe
but now he has more than enough shoes
and in the course of getting his desired
material assets and enrich his desperate and
uncultured gang, he failed to fight
corruption, insecurity, injustice and yet
justified criminals keep enjoying presidential
pardon and our economy keep draining,
foreign reserves couldn't be managed.

8 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by ojaydedon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
»foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC.
»insane is wen u've bin
shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years.
»madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2
get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate.
»olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep
without using Parker 2 pack d dirt.
»barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) owns half of Lagos.
»foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".
....Ewu is when a man says he will
equate naira to d same as dollars if he wins because he does not knw d dynamics of economics.....

vote wisely...#VoteGoodluck

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by PAO429: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
WW.Buhari.datsall

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by stevecantrell: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is classical Gej.
Painting over the gloom he presides over with insensitive propaganda like this.

If you want 4 more years of this, simply vote for Gej on Saturday. You were warned anyway.

7 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by espn(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stupidity is when you know the truth and keep lying and deceiving your fellow dumb heads.
Hopelessness is when you keep defending a thief who has failed Nigerians while your phone is plugged to a neighbours plug who is running on his Gen.
Stupidity and cluelessnes is what the poster above me from (party of d pu.ssies) just displayed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by aresa: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
#GMB

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by AmucheJane(f): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yes o, Jonathan has done his own part, let your own state do his own part. Jonathan no go kill himself for una and nomatter what he does, some of you won't still believe he is doing something. If u don't want to vote him, fine. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Kakpos: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
THAT IS WHAT IGBO PEOPLE TOLD HIM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
@OP I want to believe u are educated.... Because how many newspapers reported this ? U should know Nigerians can go any extent just to make money.. SO #RETHINKcontinuity .. It pays than a change that'll bring tears to Nigerians eyes later...
I'M NOT A SUPPORTER OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY...I JUST SUPPORT GEJ...
IN LAG, i support AmBoDE

#VOTEGej4President
#VOTEAmbode4LagosStateGovernor

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by stevecantrell: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
espn:
Stupidity is when you know the truth and keep lying and deceiving your fellow dumb heads.
Hopelessness is when you keep defending a thief who has failed Nigerians while your phone is plugged to a neighbours plug who is running on his Gen.
Stupidity and cluelessnes is what the poster above me from (party of d pu.ssies) just displayed.

Its clear who I'm not voting for. I did not encrypt my post. You can read it again.
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tinubu and Amaechi are liabilities to Buhari. People will go for GEJ because they don't like Buharis association.
I know Nigeria deserves change. But Tinubu and house boy Amaechi are not the change we need.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by wisov(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Very pointLess!
ojaydedon:
»insane is wen u've bin
»barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) owns half of Lagos.
»foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".
equate naira to d same as dollars if he wins because he does not knw d dynamics of economics.....

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by stevecantrell: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
vislabraye:
Tinubu and Amaechi are liabilities to Buhari. People will go for GEJ because they don't like Buharis association.
I know Nigeria deserves change. But Tinubu and house boy Amaechi are not the change we need.

You can never know the mind of buhari...he could cut them off as soon as he settles into aso rock. He can have them neck deep in court cases till he ends his term.

No permanent friends only permanent interests.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by vislabraye(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
stevecantrell:

You can never know the mind of buhari...he could cut them off as soon as he settles into aso rock. He can have them neck deep in court cases till he ends his term.

No permanent friends only permanent interests.

I wish so. But problem is that Buhari can't do everything. And I'm very sure Tinubu has what to use to blackmail him.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by stevecantrell: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
vislabraye:

I wish so. But problem is that Buhari can't do everything. And I'm very sure Tinubu has what to use to blackmail him.

True that.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Victortee1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
vislabraye:
D more reason GMB is better dan GEJ, GMB has gut and smart. aving lost election 3times, he knws integrity alone may not win him an election. ! I foresee Buhari clip d wings of a lot of d so called point men In APC of today. #think: Wia are d CPC gladiators in dis campaign noise and buzz goin on? I suspect GMB, he has plansss for d corrupt atachees and PDP decamped investors,

NB: if APC can survives and sustain it's stability for 2year as a party, dey will rule Nigeria 4 a minimum of 12years.
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Sanchez01: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
goodmorning40:
What does this mean? Who doesn't know that a leader paints everything in his country beautiful on the pages of newspaper

No sirs
Rapsowdee01:
@OP I want to believe u are educated.... Because how many newspapers reported this ? U should know Nigerians can go any extent just to make money.. SO #RETHINKcontinuity .. It pays than a change that'll bring tears to Nigerians eyes later...
I'M NOT A SUPPORTER OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY...I JUST SUPPORT GEJ...
IN LAG, i support AmBoDE
#VOTEGej4President
#VOTEAmbode4LagosStateGovernor
, it was actually true! GEJ indeed said it last year during an interview with Christiane Amanpour of CNN. He lied to the international community about this. Play the video below to 4:24, that's where the whole lies started off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCau2ZCMaY

Excerpt Below (4:24)
Christiane AmanpourA: ... Let me move on to the issue of corruption, when I interviewed you 3 years ago now, in your first interview as you assumed power, you said that the main issue for the people of Nigeria are corruption, even electricity, power, you talked about. Well today, those are still the same issue. Some 60% don't have enough or regular power, regular electricity. There are constantly shortages and outages. Three years later, what do you have to say about that?

GEJ: (Gives a funny stance) I would have loved that you ask an ordinary Nigerian on the streets of Lagos, Abuja or any other city this question about power. That is one area that Nigerians are quite pleased with the government that our commitment to improve power is working. So if you're saying something different, I'm really surprised. That is one area, one area civil society groups agree that the government has kept faith, which is promise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by efilefun(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of " clean up" and it falls on the last Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs and let's clean up Nigeria for a better tomorrow...
Vote APC!!
Vote GMB/PYO!!
Vote CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by vislabraye(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Victortee1:

D more reason GMB is better dan GEJ, GMB has gut and smart. aving lost election 3times, he knws integrity alone may not win him an election. ! I foresee Buhari clip d wings of a lot of d so called point men In APC of today. #think: Wia are d CPC gladiators in dis campaign noise and buzz goin on? I suspect GMB, he has plansss for d corrupt atachees and PDP decamped investors,

NB: if APC can survives and sustain it's stability for 2year as a party, dey will rule Nigeria 4 a minimum of 12years.

But how much integrity does Buhari have remaining after Tinubu has helped him fudge his certificate?
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by efilefun(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
God bless you for that man, atleast he cant complain of not having data to read what you wrote if he cant watch the clip
Sanchez01:

No sirs, it was actually true! GEJ indeed said it last year during an interview with Christiane Amanpour of CNN. He lied to the international community about this. Play the video below to 4:24, that's where the whole lies started off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCau2ZCMaY

Excerpt Below (4:24)
Christiane AmanpourA: ... Let me move on to the issue of corruption, when I interviewed you 3 years ago now, in your first interview as you assumed power, you said that the main issue for the people of Nigeria are corruption, even electricity, power, you talked about. Well today, those are still the same issue. Some 60% don't have enough or regular power, regular electricity. There are constantly shortages and outages. Three years later, what do you have to say about that?

GEJ: (Gives a funny stance) I would have loved that you ask an ordinary Nigerian on the streets of Lagos, Abuja or any other city this question about power. That is one area that Nigerians are quite pleased with the government that our commitment to improve power is working. So if you're saying something different, I'm really surprised. That is one area, one area civil society groups agree that the government has kept faith, which is promise.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Sanchez01: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
God bless you for that man, atleast he cant complain of not having data to read what you wrote if he cant watch the clip
Lolz... I honestly wish people would see this man for whom he truly is
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by OluBendel: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Our president is "REALLY SURPRISED" that we are not pleased with the situation of power supply? sad does this man feel for ordinary Nigerians at all? Many times he sound too disconnected from the people he governs!
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by suwailad(f): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Its been long nigerians have made their mind to vote out the almighty clueless one
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by abdul4new(m): 3:43am On Mar 27, 2015
HONESTLY sentiments apart GEJ is a failure, this man is damn clueless. That Nigerians are happy with electricity, God this is the height of of GEJ cluelessness. In my area we have not have light for the past Two days and at the end of the month the PHCN keep bringing outrageous bills. On this one GEJ you are a blatant liar.
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Jesusloveyou: 4:34am On Mar 27, 2015
ojaydedon:
»insane is wen u've bin

on d issue of light,2yrs is too much to fixed light,if u are not taking bribe from generator importers.buhari no need parker,he wil sweep them enter jail,
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ/PDP are synonymous with lies..

Imagine the rubbish he said,GEJ is surrounded by ill advisers,who will stop at nothing to deceive him..
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by espn(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2015
stevecantrell:

Its clear who I'm not voting for. I did not encrypt my post. You can read it again.
and why did u quote me pls? Do I know u?
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by egift(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2015
vislabraye:
But how about Jonathan's "association", do you like them?

Buhari is a better leader than Jonathan. His "associations" are far lesser evil than the criminat that surround Jonathan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) / Electoral Bill: APC, PDP Guilty Of Playing Politics With Nigeria's Stability / Onnoghen: Buhari Leading Nigeria Into Chaos —olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.