Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today (37094 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
mycar:
Gej promised a free and fair election, hence appointment Jega giving him all the support to introduce the card reader and people are still not giving him credit, I tell you, this will an eye opener to any other person that will be in his shoe, nobody will ever do something that will be beneficial to the masses to his own detriment.

Upon all these, people are calling for his head just because of another person/ party says so.

In as much as he is not a saint, atleast he is a visionary leader whose efforts are been thwarted by the evil men in the society.
wein PDP don turn this country into e never do una..until una start to dey see corpse for street due to hunger abi..if only u know what nigeria have reudce into in international world...I know say u nor care sha as far as national cake dey share reach una hand.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by LewisO: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
haters can go and kiss hot iron

Wakacome
[size=14pt]Mehn! grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
xreal:
I respect Abdulsalam so much.

He was the one that exposed GEJ's plan for Interim Govt.

1 Like

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by silami(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
chymystique:
This peace pact signing in abuja is just for formalities and doesnt guranty safety for Nigerians this election period.. if the two parties are serious, then GMB should through BBC hausa radio talk to his supporters in the north against inciting violence cause most of them get their infos through the radio likewise GEJ to militants.

#VoteNotFight
mumu have you been listening to BBC Hausa and is not that? You just want to spew whatever your dead brain cook.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by 9jagoodman: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
hensben:
The only thing that can make GEJ win this electiion is rigging but unfortunately, it will not be easy for PDP to do so this time..
GMB we need...say no to GEJ

GEJ does not need to rig election to win, he is a democrat, a man of courage not like buhari that just returned from london where he went to learn what democracy is all about, meanwhile he has not passed the exams,
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by vislabraye(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident:

the only elder statesman with integrity.

And not that gorilla in otta or ability tout?

1 Like

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
vislabraye:

Looking more healthier? Tell him to run round National Stadium
Then what??
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Curvinus(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
The monkeys and baboons'll be soaked in blood in 2015 - Gen. Buhari.

If you don't do it, its at the risk of your life. - Buhari.

Nigerians beware. Nobody has changed this man as these statements are the drumbeats and war cries of a religious fanatic cum Islamic fundamentalist.

Surely, this cannot be the change that Nigerians desire.

Never again. Vote wisely.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Mehn! grin [/size]
Am giving PDP knock out since 1875....grin
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by silami(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wuuworld:
»foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) own half of Lagos. »foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".....vote wisely... Pls..GEJ till 2019
idiocity, is when you use the rest of your data to write this rubbish and asked mummy to buy you more data.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Nigerians would never tell the truth for once..
I am responsible for what i say and you are responsible for how you interpret it....have said what i feel about the picture and you can think and say anything you like..bye.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by 1Dray(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
hope4nigeria:
equating self to God? You even placed Gej ahead of God! God will never reverse by destroy You/PDP and all its ally for share its Glory.

What is this one saying?
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by LewisO: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
G= Goodluck

M= Moves to

B= Bayelsa
[size=14pt]Epic! grin [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by nattyGENT: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by chymystique(f): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
silami:
mumu have you been listening to BBC Hausa and is not that? You just want to spew whatever your dead brain cook.

I can see you are ill-mannered and uncouth for you to make your point by calling people badnames.. anyways I dont ve time for frustrated sapskulls like you. Go find your mate undecided
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by LewisO: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Am giving PDP knock out since 1875....grin
[size=14pt] Yes bro i knew, U are APC striker likewise me too. grin

I hope by weekend the PDP's won't hang themselves after Buhari has been declared the winner.

And if any of them run mad "Yaba left" is calling. grin

Good job man! cool
[/size]

1 Like

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by amunkita(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Diesel1:
Salutation is not love so boy wise up

Ow many of their foot soldiers will do same?

Secondly, u re a junior, so i did say boy grow up.....
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Yes bro i knew, U are APC striker likewise me too. grin

I hope by weekend the PDP's won't hang themselves after Buhari has been declared the winner.

And if any of them run mad "Yaba left" is calling. grin

Good job man! cool
[/size]
GOD bless you bro......

1 Like

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by demandtruth: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
nattyGENT:
Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.

The election is not about religion and region

It's about issues that bothers on Nigeria now
and Nigerians of tomorrow.

The same way you reason is the same way as your principal
That is why people want CHANGE

I'm a xtian from SW. I'm principled and conscious of
my environment and society

I'll vote for
GMB
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by IYANGBALI: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Omo Buhari fine o,the only thing wey baba peace get na ogogoro belle
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Iyinemzo(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
Just look at how a 72 years old buhari is looking more handsome and healthier than a 57 years old jonathan...governor fayose should bury his head in shame...BUHARI is our NEXT president..haters can go and kiss hot iron

Wakacome
Your eyes and brain are both malfunctioning...Where is the healthy look on that old cargo?
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by skak(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2015
𑡓ANITATSANITATION DAY

Sanitation day is a day of '"clean up".
It falls on the last saturday of the month march 28 is a sanitation day get ur BROOMs and PVCs lets clean up Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by KINGpharoah: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:
Abdulsalam should be the best elder statesman Nigeria can boast of now. he is an epitome of peace
Mbok, what of chief Edwin clark
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Iyinemzo:

Your eyes and brain are both malfunctioning...Where is the healthy look on that old cargo?
I don't exchange words with cows...try someone eles.
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by ayusco85(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2015
KINGpharoah:

Mbok, what of chief Edwin clark

what has he done? compared to abdulsalam?
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nazeeboy(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2015
U guys should notice clearly from the second pic where GEJ and GMB hugged each other, what is GEJ really staring at? His eyes are looking a little bit down in the direction of GMB's paper. I'm not sure why he's looking at it, but it should be either of these two; either he's looking for some mistakes there or he is trying to steal GMB's grammar to help himself write the undertaking for the peace accord. Na wa ooo Phd holder stealing grammar from a so called illeterate man. #vote for change. Sai Baba Buhari
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by lebete3000: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
Here are more photos from the signing of peace accord between President Jonathan and General Buhari in Abuja.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/581106018832281602

GEJ what's d essence of your stuupidd smile & signature when your sponsored OPC goons are busy doing a wonderful job of what you paid them billions for?

#hoenirhanu
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by KINGpharoah: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:

what has he done? compared to abdulsalam?
So u sef no code say na...
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by melvin0004(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2015
xreal:
I respect Abdulsalam so much.

true talk......buhari shd hv learn frm him.......he handed over 2 a democratic govt n also a frontrunner 4 peace in nigeria...
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Dem dey deceive themselves...does the average illiterate supporter understand what a peace accord is
Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by soulfood(m): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Your GEJ that cannot even look up at Buhari eyeball to eyeball in the pics..see as hin dey look down. Pele..Shy guy. You will not need to be shy back in Otuoke come May 2015.
amunkita:
See ow dey hugged nd smiled nd som Idi.ots re killing demsefz..

Well GEJ till Abdulsalami white bears turn Indigo....

Victory is our right!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today by propet(m): 12:51am On Mar 27, 2015
In the last four years we have together achieved for Nigeria what some thought impossible. While there still remains a lot to be done, we can all take pride in the fact that Almajiris now go to school, that there are universities in every state, that our national rail network has been revived, that we have become a net exporter of products we once imported and that Human Development Indices such as Average Life Expectancy, Infant and Maternal Mortality rates and Poverty and Hunger Levels have all improved these past four years. We have smashed the corruption in the fertilizer sector; uprooted ghost workers from our nations pay roll and empowered the military to do what is right for the security our people. Most notably, we have collectively grown our economy which is now the largest in Africa and the 26th in the world. We collectively achieved all these and I thank every citizen and encourage all to be prepared to continue our forward march of progress. Come Saturday 28th March, I urge us all to vote Progress, vote for the PDP and I, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the flag bearer of the PDP with its inclusive umbrella will never ever let you down. We shall continue to serve you our people very honestly, very equitably to the glory of God. GEJ......................FORWARD NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.