Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan (75687 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by bdolaniyi: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
The Church and men of God should not get involved in politic, they should be focus on the work of the master. the one who has call them into His vine yard. Stay away from politic . May God help us in this country
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by igbeke: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis
I sincerely hope those shouting Buharis praise are aware of the danger ahead.
I will still be here when.....
God Save Nigeria from this evil man.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by datacabal(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
shocked.
This election no go easy!
E go easy for us

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by billyG(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
I suspected PdP thugs ,they want 2 cause mayhem in apc strnoghold nationwide so that they can postpone election there is indefinitely & cause ethno-religous sentiment so that pple will say it is Gmb pple.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis

Some are covering the truth, but those who are prepared to say the truth shall be spiritually enabled to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
billyG:
I suspected PdP thugs ,they want 2 cause mayhem in apc strnoghold nationwide so that they can postpone election there is indefinitely & cause ethno-religous sentiment so that pple will say it is Gmb pple.

Study the history and remember how events unfolded in 2011, the kind of people that slaughtered innocent corpers from the South and the Name they were shouting. DONT LET IGNORANCE CLOUD YOUR SENSE OF REASONING

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Prodigysam: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
MUSLIMS:

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA
They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Now..
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM !

Something to really think about..

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Anita2014: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Do you want to increase your professional value, earn more money and be most attracted to hiring managers and consultants?. Take the bull by the horn, Register for the upcoming Instrumentation and Control Training.
Date: 13th-24th April.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, by Hotel De Mark,Warri, Delta State!
Training Fee: #50,000.

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Noviolence2015: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Blessed are those who build the tabernacle of God. Blinded are those who destroy them; yet our Lord our God will accept them when the house of God is rebuilt from the finest of what the earth has to offer.

We can never change the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by JUHABACH: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2015
successhunter:

Thought the dude said he has KEY to HeLL and would gladly open it for those against GEjGEj cool

those were all lies. i ve been attending LFC, otta since primary school. i never heard such statement. neither have i seen any actual proof that he made such statement.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119222/winners-chapels-reply-allegations-bishop

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by successhunter: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
ojnnaco:
Look at dis stake illiterate.. Who on earth is d chief security of a state? Y do u choose to disgrace ursef here? Stop dis display of ur vast ignorance

cheesy grin
Since you insist, I won't bother lecturing you.
cheesy
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Daniel6(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Kakpos:
MEN OF GOD STOP POLITICS IN THE CHURCH FOR GOD SAKE, CHURCH IS WERE GOSPEL IS PREAHED AND NOT ENDORSEMENT AND POLITHINKING!
a church was burnt down, hear your response.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Iwant2know: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
grin
ejiga21:
the fact is that..... ISLAM CELEBRATES VIOLET, THEY JUST CAN'T DO WITHOUT BEING VIOLET AND WICKED..... KILLING AND IS WHAT THEY BEING TAUGHT IN THEIR MOSQUES. MAY GOD AV MERCY JOOR

What is VIOLET. VIOLENT not VIOLET. You 4. Say pupple instead of violet olodo rabata. grin
ejiga21:
the fact is that..... ISLAM CELEBRATES VIOLET, THEY JUST CAN'T DO WITHOUT BEING VIOLET AND WICKED..... KILLING AND IS WHAT THEY BEING TAUGHT IN THEIR MOSQUES. MAY GOD AV MERCY JOOR

What is VIOLET. VIOLENT not VIOLET. You 4. Say pupple instead of violet olodo rabata.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Just watching til sunday
I'm not gonna console anyone like 2011 dis year
First to do no dey pain.
Payback awaits them arbokhi here
I'm non-religious but I can never stand muslims(FuckingRetards)

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ldpele(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Kakpos:
MEN OF GOD STOP POLITICS IN THE CHURCH FOR GOD SAKE, CHURCH IS WERE GOSPEL IS PREAHED AND NOT ENDORSEMENT AND POLITHINKING!
gospel isn't preahed there but preached. It's biblical to anoint kings. So go sit down for one place. Obviously, your one of those bandwagon that lack substance.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
And some idiotas are here making noise that the maiming happening now is not about politics..where's that silly kingthreat of a nincompoop??

I have advised Southerners in the North to flee for now. Cos if Retardeen rigs, there will be bloodshed. B
ut if cocksuckas like the lunatic who insulted me above are in the north, i will advise him to stay. So election violence devours his stupidty, and it will be one less stewpid dude on the Earth's surface.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by successhunter: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
JUHABACH:

those were all lies. i ve been attending LFC, otta since primary school. i never heard such statement. neither have i seen any actual proof that he made such statement.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119222/winners-chapels-reply-allegations-bishop
Well I don't expect the church to release such video to public however, I have watched him said , his church members should split the throat of any body that looks like boko haram . undecided
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by petermichaels(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
And we shall continue,if dem lyk make dem burn d whole churches down 4 Nigeria. And dey wnt us 2vote ds nonsense into powr. God 4bid!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by 151487made(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
War manual (Qur'an) cos dis
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Wsdm: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
The fact is that Islam or most muslims are allergic to other faiths regardless of whether the people were of the same ethnic group.
The only language of deterent Islam understands is retaliation through violence.
To the contrary, there don't have to be "tension" before most muslims will attack any peaceful loving group living with them.

Sad fact.
Are they also muslims; those tormenting people in the South. It is election season and the political tugs all over the federation have been activated by politicians to cause problem. So leave religion out of this.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by onyxo76(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Open letter to all who would like to earn $2 daily

Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert.Just click on the advert links and stay for about 8 seconds and close.
This is probably the easiest $2 you will ever earn, so sign up and invite your friends to share
in this programm.
There is NO SIGN UP FEE.
visit here to join ==>http:///LiQv0t
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
kingthreat:

I have advised Southerners in the North to flee for now. Cos if Retardeen rigs, there will be bloodshed. B
ut if cocksuckas like the lunatic who insulted me above are in the north, i will advise him to stay. So election violence devours his stupidty, and it will be one less stewpid dude on the Earth's surface.

Sowie

Nothing can happen to moi..you know why?? I'm under the UMBRELLA tongue . Keep wishing

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
size40:
GEJ's ambition has damaged Nigeria greatly
NO!!! You are wrong. It is the ambition of Buhari that's has damaged this country.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by sleemoon(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Islam at it again.....
God will punish anybody that will say we the christians and Muslims are serving the same God.
They serve allah and my service is for God.
Mind you God and allah are not the same.
And their fake book they wrote 10,000 that support killing and violence

Just 1 word to qualify u(didinrin/oponu/apoda)
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by sleemoon(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
The fact is that Islam or most muslims are allergic to other faiths regardless of whether the people were of the same ethnic group.
The only language of deterent Islam understands is retaliation through violence.
To the contrary, there don't have to be "tension" before most muslims will attack any peaceful loving group living with them.

Sad fact.

Omashe ooo.... Shey na pikin bdis abi peanut
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by muyeskin(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't want us to be dogmatic. It's the media.
Below are my facts:
1. How are we sure that was the main reason for the burning?(Though I am not saying it is right)
2. Who was there to confirm that it was Buhari's name they chanted before carrying out their evil deed?
3. How are we sure it is not from the opposition party to create a form of chaos like its been done in some other states at the moment?
Looking at these points critically, you will need to agree with me that, Nigerians need to be more careful with the informations we get and how we digest them. We are Educated and let's not forget, this is Nigeria. Peace Out

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by jingh(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Most likely a bunch of Islamists
you no get shame, an d reason you are been disgraced on your thread be did.

ethnic and religion bigot
hoe from osisi kingdom

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by mario08(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm.... Na waooo

God see us thru dis election in safety
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by mario08(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Prodigysam:

MUSLIMS:

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA
They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Now..
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM !

Something to really think about..
fabrications!!!!GEJ till APC is ready to transform
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Popemax(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
ultra001:
O BOI, DNT U THINK UR MOTHER STILL NEED HER MEDICATIONS,COS SHE NA ABT ELIPSE OF D SUN SHE STILL DEY TALK ABT AND FOR WHERE SHE GO GO WATCH AM.
I pity ur life maam
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by alazinho: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015
elari:
If they like, let them kill oyedepo. All I know is Sai Buhari
U r a big fool 4 making dis comment..... F**k U n F**k A.P.C.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.