Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... (1184 Views)

Like New Galaxy S7 Edge Duos Lte Version For Sale(SOLD) / Neat HTC ONE X 32gb@17k Inbuilt And Tecno Phantom Z@30k For Sale(enugu Sales) / HTC ONE X Neatly Used For Sale. with Cracked screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 2:52am On Mar 27, 2015
HTC One X+ 64gb U.S version for sale 35k.
It's Clean, Working Perfectly And Comes unlocked, rooted, loaded with hundreds of games, movies and other applications.
For Negotiations:
Call/Text/Whatsapp: 08098999645

Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Available
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Lagosianswag:
HTC One X+ 64gb U.S version for sale 35k.
It's Clean, Working Perfectly And Comes unlocked, rooted, loaded with lots of games, movies and other applications.
For Negotiations:
Call/Text/Whatsapp: 08098999645
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Still Available
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2015
S.A.
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by sokotoburundi(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
35k for one x+ when I can use dat to get a good m8 or s4. lagosianswag bet why?, why?
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
sokotoburundi:
35k for one x+ when I can use dat to get a good m8 or s4. lagosianswag bet why?, why?

You mean a cloned m8? undecided

1 Like

Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by kishimi8(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
sokotoburundi:
If u sell 30k
call me 08114826922
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by sokotoburundi(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Lagosianswag:

You mean a cloned m8? undecided
oohh... please... shove ur fone in ur a.ss! u think sey na mumu full NL? btw a s3 is better than that fone up there in d pix!
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
sokotoburundi:
oohh... please... shove ur fone in ur a.ss! u think sey na mumu full NL? btw a s3 is better than that fone up there in d pix!

I think you mistake this for htc sensation. Check the specs on gsmarena. Samsung is nowhere comparable with HTC or even Sony. With their substandard plastic phones. Let me give you a heads up, This phone comes with a Quad-Core 1.7ghz Tegra 3 processor (the best best cpu/graphics processor for mobile imo only beaten by the Tegra 4 on Nvidia Shield) Its got an on-board 64gb internal memory. Packed in a carbon fibre body with a 4.7" Super LCD2 screen with gorilla glass 2 and an "optimized" 1gb ram (I play my games with little/no lags) and of course it's got an unlocked bootloader with Custom rom and Htc sense 6.0 UI.

Besides if you don't like the ad skip it (I'm not in a haste to sell). No need for insults.

1 Like

Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by sokotoburundi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lagosianswag:

I think you mistake this for htc sensation. Check the specs on gsmarena. Samsung is nowhere comparable with HTC or even Sony. With their substandard plastic phones. Let me give you a heads up, This phone comes with a Quad-Core 1.7ghz Tegra 3 processor (the best best cpu/graphics processor for mobile imo only beaten by the Tegra 4 on Nvidia Shield) Its got an on-board 64gb internal memory. Packed in a carbon fibre body with a 4.7" Super LCD2 screen with gorilla glass 2 and an "optimized" 1gb ram (I play my games with little/no lags) and of course it's got an unlocked bootloader with Custom rom and Htc sense 6.0 UI.

Besides if you don't like the ad skip it (I'm not in a haste to sell). No need for insults.
bla! bla!! bla!!! bla!!!!
all these are paper specs btw apart 4rm design! what if I told u I use a s3 of 2GB ram 4.8" display with a bigger ba3 of 2100mah and a 16GB storage that can be expanded to 64GB compared to urs. yet mine isnt as expensive as urs! ano dey eat carbon fibre na performance na im sure pass!
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by jksxxxx: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
if u go swap with HTC m7 call 08053628260
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by UncleJudax(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
sokotoburundi:
all these are paper specs btw apart 4rm design! what if I told u I use a s3 of 2GB ram 4.8" display with a bigger ba3 of 2100mah and a 16GB storage that can be expanded to 64GB compared to urs. yet mine isnt as expensive as urs! ano dey eat carbon fibre na performance na im sure pass!
You should know that HTC and Sammy are two different companies, with different tastes...and of course evaluations.
Like he said, if you think the ad is not within your reach or overly/ridiculously priced, you should skip it. No need for all these comparisons and contractions.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
sokotoburundi:

To each his own. You prefer Samsung with flashy specs, I prefer HTC/Sony with durable specs. Durability is my first choice when it comes to phones. I can't use a phone where anytime it falls I have a panic attack. I prefer a phone built with quality materials and an awesome user interface. Btw the HTC one x+ comes with a 2100mah battery too.
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by sokotoburundi(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lagosianswag:

To each his own. You prefer Samsung with flashy specs, I prefer HTC/Sony with durable specs. Durability is my first choice when it comes to phones. I can't use a phone where anytime it falls I have a panic attack. I prefer a phone built with quality materials and an awesome user interface. Btw the HTC one x+ comes with a 2100mah battery too.
heh! flashy specs?? I rest my case, happy selling!
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
sokotoburundi:

Mr SokotoBurundi,you have serious issues bro.One will think u were forced to buy the phone at Gun point.People like u are not needed on nairaland.I can imagine what dealing with u in real life will be...a Nightmare!!!
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
sokotoburundi:

@LagosianSwag,pls ignore this Rude Organism.

1 Like

Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by Lagosianswag: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks bro. He's permanently ignored.
Re: HTC One X+ 64gb U.S Version For Sale 35k... by kishimi8(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Why the insults pls.. it's not a spec competition. If you don't like the phone let those that wanna buy it decide.. you just are ruining another person's market..
What if you wanna sell something and he jumps into the thread and starts messing you up??

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 2 Sim Enable, Ipad Air Wifi Only Available / Like New Microsoft Surface Pro 3 With Keyboard @156k / Ipads Available, Ipad 3, Ipad 4 Ipad Air And Ipad 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.