Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,773 members, 7,827,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan (29438 Views)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Policemen Detain Punchman For Taking Jonathan’s House Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OLADD: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
goryorhal:

Keep deceiving yourself .. You woke up this morning to type all this nonsense !!! You better go sleep .. As old as you are make dem still dey use exercise books collect your vote ...
Smh
Na only one vote we both get ..

It's "nonsense" in the minds of evil-minded individuals like you but after tomorrow, you can do the needful by looking for the nearest lake around and take a plunge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
OLADD:

Another untamed APC parrot on the loose! Why can't you shut tour dirty mouth and await the outcome of tomorrow's election before spitting trash. The president as a candidate and leader of the nation has every right to comment on national issues including expressing opinions about his political opponent just as Buhari has done against him severally. From, your bunkum, it's obvious you're a poor student of Nigerian political history. Placed side by side, the Jonathan's administration is by far the best compared to its predecessors using all performance indicators, the facts are there for liberal minds to see. And whether you like it or not, Jonathan's mandate to rule Nigeria till 2019 has already been renewed. Watch out from tomorrow.

How market? cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ifex40: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2015
olad99:
Jona is a disgrace to this race
A disgrace to this country(Nigeria)
A disgrace to this generation
A disgrace to his certificate
As for OGUN and OYO that is miscalculation
I reside in the state, the handwriting is written on the wall even for the blind to read, GMB is winning by a landslide in SW don't know of other region.
SW is tired of this messy administration
meanwhile if BABA forked up we are going to vote him out in turn come 2019, for the power belong to wez Nigerian.

SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA
The change is here to stay.

- When your father is a disgrace to this nation
- You are a disgrace to this country(Nigeria)
- Your family is a disgrace to this generation
- Gmb is A disgrace to all your familys who have certificate
- As for OGUN and OYO Gej will not miscalculation this time to win those State

As you reside in the state, and not knowing that handwriting has been rewritten on the wall even for the blind to read, GEJ is winning by a landslide in SW CAN"T YOU FEEL IT.

SW are not tired or lazy like you, we still many have hardwork in SW who no GEJ administration is working.

meanwhile if BABA forked up it will take you at list 4yrs to vote him out befor then your life will be so bad for you and no body we be read to employ you any more in Nigerian.

God bless Nigeria
God bless GEJ
God bless Me
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you've made a noose for yourself and your miserable family ,because you will need it like never before .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by aremed(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HAVE SPOPKEN AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE, NO SHAKING WE'RE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU
only the fools wil b solidly behind a bastard
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by seguntijan(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we
don't know about? people are saying they don't
have money again to importproducts and you are
talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to
spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy
because you devalued the naira?I continue telling
Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with
their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.It is
clear that the nation needs to start afresh but
we must punish the culprits at the polls, the
government's austerity measuresis suffocating
and the masses think its cool!!How can you have
kids studying abroad and you want to vote
Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the
naira? shortage of FOREXwhere does our FOREX
come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan
400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth
$46,000,000 when oil was $115.Jonathan had the
temerity to award a security pipeline contract of
$1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can
you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got
theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000
Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys
ok! how can you vote poverty on your
counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him,
let us see how many votes he will get, yet the
poor people who will soon become armed robbers
and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!!
shame on your souls!!Other oil producing
countries saved at the time reason they are not
complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their
only achilles heel is their EU sanction.Norway
saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi
Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are
not complaining, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria
decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve,
that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI
Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for
their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was
misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals
from the account was proved in court.Under OBJ
nobody touched that account, that was how we
survived drop in oil price as low as $38,
Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire,
can't you guys see?You are an importer getting
dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019?
you are a m0r0n.By the end of 2015 if Jonathan
continues, most of the students here will drop
out because your parents will lose their jobs, I
am firing three next month and a lot of people
are doing the same, youguys have no idea what
is going to happen by this year end.let me give
you the history, oil price down, devalued naira,
shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies
including HIV drugs, doyou guys know where
austerity measures end? food shortages.You are
a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry
for you because when the government is running
budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and
your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?If
you took any loan bank , office or cooperative
loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an
upward review of your interest rate, and some
people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019,
those people deserve to be shot without trialAll
government funded subsidies will disappear, if
you have HIV, just save for your burial because
in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones
supplied by the Americans can no longer go
round, cant you guys see?We must punish PDP
at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are
you a thief? the undisciplined andthe thieves
don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing
their praise, what are you scared of?Anytime you
fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do
you have to lose?We are already down with
Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.Buhari is
not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for
this mess, he should be held responsible and
accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan
approve austerity measures for Nigerians while
he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys
think its ok!!He flies 9 private jets and you don't
even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?
Crude price is down and you thinkJonathan is not
responsible are you daft? how about saving and
appreciating the naira when it was high so that
as it goes down, it won't be this low?jonathan is
a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and
you are rich, benefitting from this government,
you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who
is gonna face this austerity measures and still
support his presidency, you are a f00l and a
m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.This
election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are
very bad people, they are willing to stand and die
for evil, the next hitler willbe a Nigerian, mark my
words.May God help the generation unborn.
# vote wisely#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OLADD: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

How market? cool

Oh! market is good. The signs are positive for good sales of all Jonathan's brands as from tomorrow. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Alexchuka(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2015
He's 100% Right APC is overrrrateed!!
if u want change Look for a younger candidate
GMB is not the right person
GEJ till 2019!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32048375][/quote]It shouldn't take your miserable life too long to know a mor0n when you have one as parents at home.

So,tell me which m0ron gave birth to this super slowpoke ?

Or it's simply hereditary? undecided

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Pins(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari that military dictator whom detained my pastor's father and sentenced a woman to firing squad added to all other evils he has commited must not be allowed to seat in aso rock and added to that when GEJ comes back, I implore him to make sure before he leaves that Buhari can not contest for another election in Nigeria as that is whats best for all of us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by shiffynaani(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Burger01:
I took the gamble to vote this clueless man in 2011. Now I regret it. Me and my hoods slaughtered rams for his victory celebration, what do we get for all that? Clueless-ness.

Jonathan! Never again!

Sai Buhari
yeeepa! This one got me laughing oo. Kai,oga jona,see yaaaa life!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by benedima1990(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
This man has shown to all Nigerians that not only that he was behind ekiti state election rigging but has also prepared a very fantastic rigging scheme fir himself fir this Saturday election.

The postponement of election date
The burning of inec office in abuja
The missing money
What are this really for.?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by shiffynaani(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

A mistake that must be corrected.
A mistake that must be expelled with fire
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by humberjade: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
tuniski:
voting Gej is equally their conscience cos whosoever one votes is his volition! U people should stop insulting proGEj voters! Voting buhari is in that same breath not their conscience knowing what he did and the gang behind him!

Well, what I saw about the Buhari led-govt and endeared me to him was that he was able to nip corruption in d bud, and was able to instill discipline in a derailing country. People may not like d way he went about it, but that's d same iron hand we need in Nigeria right now.

This our God's given wealth that is bn squandered by a select few must go round!!!

Take 4 example, there three jobless graduates with at least a 2.2 in my family. Two that were bold enough to embrace entrepreneurship are struggling to make profit due to unstable power supply and d nose diving economy. My parent who are suppose to be reaping d fruit of their labour by now are still feed their children.

If 4 dis reason alone we will vote against GEJ, and if God wishes and gives Buhari victory come Sat...Should his govt fail to deliver as promised, we will still vote them out.

The Nigeria of my dream is the one dat works...One with minimal corruption....one with a stable economy and electricity...I don't need a job 4rm d govt, I just want my govt to create an enabling environment for my business to strive, Chikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ojnnaco(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
10 likes for Oga jona till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OgaTheTop2: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan is a goner!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by MrEverest(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Flets:
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
That is what many do not understand. In retrospect, during the jos primaries of PDP in 1999, Ekwueme was a better candidate in all ramifications than Obj but the outgoing military hierarchy knew that pacifying the S.west was in the best interest of Nigeria. Now, President Jonathan who in my opinion, is the best president Nigeria is yet to produce and people who are beclouded by ethnic sentiment wants him to leave despite the fact that his region is the proverbial goose that lays the golden eggs for Nigeria. A win for Buhari will spell doom for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Vick4rill(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Despite the fact l dont like this man l dont know why l keep having the feeling that he wil WIN

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by TheBawse(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2015
so i should gamble on a bastard and thief like u? no worry even if u use wayo win i wld sleep with a clean conscience knowing i did not partake in selling my soul for a morsel of porridge. shame on you

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Odigie26(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
To cut all this long story short...anybody dats going to vote Buhari On saturday is either a fool or acting to b one(both are ingrates)..When Gej is annouced on Sunday..who no like am make e go remove am
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by unphilaz(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
The bolded part of the article clearly shows this man was the main architect of the #EkitiGate but his failing this time around

Sanitation day is a day of " clean up" and it falls on the last Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs and let's clean up Nigeria for a better tomorrow... God bless you all as you head to the poll massively to vote out corruption, unemployment and bad government out of our precious nation
Vote APC!!
Vote GMB/PYO!!
Vote CHANGE
sai marchuari no. 28 for buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by anwo247: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari and Osibanjo has never won election since they were born --- President Jonathan

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by 989900: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
humberjade:

Well, what I saw about the Buhari led-govt and endeared me to him was that he was able to nip corruption in d bud, and was able to instill discipline in a derailing country. People may not like d way he went about it, but that's d same iron hand we need in Nigeria right now.

This our God's given wealth that is bn squandered by a select few must go round!!!

Take 4 example, there three jobless graduates with at least a 2.2 in my family. Two that were bold enough to embrace entrepreneurship are struggling to make profit due to unstable power supply and d nose diving economy. My parent who are suppose to be reaping d fruit of their labour by now are still feed their children.

If 4 dis reason alone we will vote against GEJ, and if God wishes and gives Buhari victory come Sat...Should his govt fail to deliver as promised, we will still vote them out.

The Nigeria of my dream is the one dat works...One with minimal corruption....one with a stable economy and electricity...I don't need a job 4rm d govt, I just want my govt to create an enabling environment for my business to strive, Chikena!!!

I keep saying it, fxck everything else, just give Nigerians stable power supply, and Nigerians will fix themselves, we'r just that resourceful and resilient.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ebhohimimen(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Who are you to tell us who to choose? We gambled with you too and failed.

Your presidency is a punishment by God for a collective mistake of the nation and that mistake must be corrected with this Saturday's election.

You have proved over the course of 5.5 years to be grossly incompetent, very corrupt and wickedly divisive.

Under you, Nigeria has become a laughing stock not only amongst the world leaders but also within the smaller African countries such that Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon and even Chad now mock our country. Even Mugabe that the world despises now mocks us as a corrupt nation. Can you beat that!

Fyi, we can never have it as bad as under you. Not even with a toddler surrounded by good personalities as the president.

You rigged in Ekiti and you're proud to boast about it.

You're a pathetically shameless human being.
First of all...
I know I shouldn't be doing this..
But the backslash dis administration has gotten from APC is alarming.

The last time I checked we still have freedom of Expression, Movement n right to live in our constitution.
So u are welcome if u yab or insult me..
It's allowed..

Now read my message to you below:

Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, Impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso –7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8yrs of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE "ASSOCIATION OF PASTCRIMINALS (APC )." Share this for d love of ur country.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ebhohimimen(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2015
First of all...
I know I shouldn't be doing this..
But the backslash dis administration has gotten from APC is alarming.

The last time I checked we still have freedom of Expression, Movement n right to live in our constitution.
So u are welcome if u yab or insult me..
It's allowed..

Now read my message to you below:

Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, Impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso –7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8yrs of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE "ASSOCIATION OF PASTCRIMINALS (APC )." Share this for d love of ur country.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by 989900: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2015
MrEverest:
That is what many do not understand. In retrospect, during the jos primaries of PDP in 1999, Ekwueme was a better candidate in all ramifications than Obj but the outgoing military hierarchy knew that pacifying the S.west was in the best interest of Nigeria. Now, President Jonathan who in my opinion, is the best president Nigeria is yet to produce and people who are beclouded by ethnic sentiment wants him to leave despite the fact that his region is the proverbial goose that lays the golden eggs for Nigeria. A win for Buhari will spell doom for Nigeria.

If 4 years won't pacify the SS, then 40 years won't, 8 years is not a given, you earn it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]A PDP Insider just told me that PDP has already perfected the plan to rig the presidential election tomorrow.
Anyone who allows himself or herself to be used to rig the election will regret it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by sparklebug: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Flets:
How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency? We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance. Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious.

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.
OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle. The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy.

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face
Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

Are you trying to blackmail us into voting Goodluck Johnathan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by MrEverest(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
OLADD:

Another untamed APC parrot on the loose! Why can't you shut tour dirty mouth and await the outcome of tomorrow's election before spitting trash. The president as a candidate and leader of the nation has every right to comment on national issues including expressing opinions about his political opponent just as Buhari has done against him severally. From, your bunkum, it's obvious you're a poor student of Nigerian political history. Placed side by side, the Jonathan's administration is by far the best compared to its predecessors using all performance indicators, the facts are there for liberal minds to see. And whether you like it or not, Jonathan's mandate to rule Nigeria till 2019 has already been renewed. Watch out from tomorrow.
Don't try to educate that boy, just like others supporting APC, he has lost all reasoning ability. I only pity them for they don't know what they are doing. God will continue to bless & protect the president against these evil men and their foot soldiers. Victoria ascerta for Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by goryorhal(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
OLADD:

It's "nonsense" in the minds of evil-minded individuals like you but after tomorrow, you can do the needful by looking for the nearest lake around you and take a plunge.

Mumu !!! Evil minded indeed ..
Just watch and see who go jump inside Ogun river btw me and you ..
Baba weere
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Pataki: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
This election is not like 2011. Fortunately, APC has dragged Jonathan, Obanikoro and the rest to ICC over #EkitiGate.

If you allow yourself to used as an election rigging tool for any political party, you will face the severe consequences severely.

This is no longer a tea party affair. Nigerians demand CHANGE. And we shall surely get that.

Jonathan is no longer needed as the President of Nigeria.

Enough is enough!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by hensben(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
tinyanosa:
APC and its supporters are full of cursing,so where is the change coming from where there's so much hatred.
Why wouldn't there be hatred when this man has plan to destroy common man life in this country...if you think anybody rejecting PDP/GEJ are APC member then you are ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.