Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY (1514 Views)

FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY by Aslawish(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Why Federal Government has not declare public for people to travel in respect of 2015 general election?. Are they afraid of defeat?. if not what happen.
Re: 2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY by bigtt76(f): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Did they give public holiday for you to travel and register to vote back then? grin It is assumed that you register and vote where you live and not otherwise. Only very few exceptions occur that warrant workers to register close to their work place.

Aslawish:
Why Federal Government has not declare public for people to travel in respect of 2015 general election?. Are they afraid of defeat?. if not what happen.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY by freshness2020: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2015
bigtt76:
Did they give public holiday for you to travel and register to vote back then? grin It is assumed that you register and vote where you live and not otherwise. Only very few exceptions occur that warrant workers to register close to their work place.

No better explanation than this.

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY by ige101(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY by Brakzy: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: 2015 General Election - PUBLIC HOLIDAY by Bishop4bella(m): 6:16am On Mar 27, 2015
They should have made today a public holiday because many changes has taking place since voter card registration 2011 till this present moment.

Since I cannot vote I did not registered, how will I exercise civic role when where I am now is far from where I registered.

Advocate of change.

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time In Nigeria All Oil Producing States Are In Opposition Party / Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. / Nigeria: Another Terrorist Group On The Rise In Plateau - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.