Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper (25674 Views)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by socialmediaman: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

So all these people will vote Buhari?...hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe, It's good to be a dreamer.

So all the southerners will vote Jonathan? Even with Oshiomole, ROchas, Amaechi abi? Hehehehehehe yeye always smelling
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by scantee(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Pundits again? Lol everybody given Buhari fake hope on media since 1914, Buhari & APC living in dream lands, is obvious they don't know what is on ground, GEJ will beat Buhari hands-down, no contest here.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by sartorius(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2015
I agree, Its a close race slightly in favour of buhari but wirhin the margin of error
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by hope4nigeria(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
Vote cum sai transformation
Vote cum sai jonathan
Vote cum sai pdp
Say no to fake change
heheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahehehehe! Sombody is still dreaming? Upon see the evidence say ur pay master don loose b4 election! You still dey dream? Lalalalaalal you go just die for that COMA if you no wakeup b4 dey anounce the Winer!

Saibaba,
Sai buhari!
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by dantti2006(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
The North East may have more than half the votes of Nigeria but it won't count. Election isn't about cumulative votes, it is hinged on percentage of each state each candidates win. In the real sense the north see themselves as kingmaker but their votes cumulatively don't determine the fate of Nigeria, it's how their votes spread across the various states that count
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Caseless: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

So all these people will vote Buhari?...hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe, It's good to be a dreamer.
u go run leave this forum after tomorrow.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by zinachidi(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
Even the Sun newspaper can now see the Light of the Rising Sun. smiley

Oh Nigeria, my beloved country, thine time is come. smiley

Just pulled my bedside drawer, looked at my PVC and smiled. smiley

Sai Grandpa.
smh in pity, u really proud to say u want a grandpa as ur C-in-C abi? Are u going 4wad or backwards? Fvcking inept nigerians
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Caseless:
u go run leave this forum after tomorrow.
Never, even though buhari wins, I'm still a Nairalander. cool
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:

Sai Grandpa.
funny you, nice!
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Caseless: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Never, even though buhari wins, I'm still a Nairalander. cool
nice to hear this.

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Caseless: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:

Sai Grandpa.
grin grin grin
It is a thing of joy to see BSO asking for the code on my pvc so they could confirm my ' change agent status', and when I did, they sent me the name of my polling unit. Ofcourse, I said to myself that, 'that's the PU where i'm going to slaughter pdp tomorrow'.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Olatad: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No... Did I say they would?... But this report is more like implying that everyone in the north east and North-West plus South West will vote Buhari. Laughable!
Continue laughing...
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by ojnnaco(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Y refering to dem as Pundit ..when u should just say APC fans ?
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:

You just dey "hehehehehehehehehehehehehe" everywhere for NL since yday, I jst hope you will not hehehe enter market when Buhari win 2mao.

The guy de drag wet weed
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by richidinho(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

LOL. You Tanoids sef. Shey you no sabi read say na Sun News Online, a pro-PDP newspaper, carry the news? No be Orji Uzor Kalu, a Jonathan supporter, own the outfit? The truth shall set you free, mehnnn cheesy.

Besides, the quoted pundits are often the primary sources of most of the news you read on mainstream newspapers coz they all work as a network.

Same North west and North east that even with TVC and under age voters could only account for 12m votes in 2011 for Buhari

OK am watching with a black n white flat screen tv
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by sniperr007(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
snowland:

As much I as totally agree with you on this, the blame should be placed at the corridor of those in power. Nigeria as a country is a very volatile country that is ready anytime we fan the ember of religious sentiments. This administration has succeeded in fanning the ember of religious bigotry all in the name of winning the vote of a sectional part of the country.

As multi-religious, multi-ethnic as Nigeria is, any government that favors one part ahead of the other will find itself in trouble. That is exactly what is happening now.

Wat annoying is dat one religion is more tolerant dn d other. Y not we push for a system of government dat best suits or 'divided' nation.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by SpencerLewis(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
politricks:
Will All the people in south east and south south vote Jonathan also?
Dont mind the clown. Many Igbos that voted for GEJ in 2011, will vote for GMB now. I an Igbo man living in P/H(SS state) will vote for GMB and Dakuku. Same with my wife and many other pals.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by lizysharon: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
Vote cum sai transformation
Vote cum sai jonathan
Vote cum sai pdp
Say no to fake change

my dear change is constant
you can't say no to it

buhari....dakuku all the way
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by DonaldGenes(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, isn't this too rich a menu to be ignored? smiley

Lol
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
The Problem with these so-called pundits is that they sit in their comfort and assume Jonathan won't get anything in the NE and NW. Please see the 2011 results...

SOUTH-WEST
Jonathan: 2,786,417
Buhari: 321,609
Ribadu: 1,369,943
Turnout: 32.3%

SOUTH-EAST
Jonathan: 4,985,246
Buhari: 20,335
Ribadu: 25,517
Turnout: 66.9%

SOUTH-SOUTH
Jonathan: 6,118,608
Buhari: 49,978
Ribadu: 144,141
Turnout: 67.0%

TOTAL  SOUTH
Jonathan: 13,890,271
Buhari: 391,922
Ribadu: 1,539,601
Turnout: 52.0%

NORTH-WEST
Jonathan: 3,395,724
Buhari: 6,453,437
Ribadu: 146,216
Shekarau: 612,541
Turnout: 54.5%

NORTH-EAST
Jonathan: 1,832,622
Buhari: 3,624,919
Ribadu: 84,273
Shekarau: 198,837
Turnout: 54.2%

NORTH-CENTRAL
Jonathan: 3,123,126
Buhari: 1,612,999
Ribadu: 306,684
Shekarau: 40,175
Turnout: 48.2%

TOTAL NORTH
Jonathan: 8,351,472
Buhari: 11,691,355
Ribadu: 537,173
Shekarau: 851,553

TOTAL FCT
Jonathan: 253,444
Buhari: 131,576
Ribadu: 2,327
Shekarau: 3,170

[size=13pt]COUNTRY TOTAL:[/size]
Jonathan: 22,495,187 (58.89%)

Buhari: 12,214,853 (31.98%)
Ribadu: 2,079,101 (5.41%)
Shekarau: 917,012 (2.10%)
Others: 503,771 (1.31%)

See that of NE and NW...

Jonathan Shall Lead Again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
SirShymexx:
Nice. GEJ has to go.

This many can write his name in gold by giving the country the following:

- modernise the military and provide security.

- make all parts of the country viable and less dependent on oil.

- restructure the country into federal units or regions (not the idi.otic regions that exist now) and take some power away from the center.

- and reduce corruption drastically.

Also, give me the great Adebayo Ogunlesi, the black Mark Carney the stabiliser, as Finance Minister. That is the alley oop right there with Osinbajo giving the sweet assist, for a monster dunk.
system corrupt,os not found,crash dump 79%........
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by kahal29: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
The Problem with these so-called pundits is that they sit in their comfort and assume Jonathan won't get anything in the NE and NW. Please see the 2011 results...

SOUTH-WEST
Jonathan: 2,786,417
Buhari: 321,609
Ribadu: 1,369,943
Turnout: 32.3%

SOUTH-EAST
Jonathan: 4,985,246
Buhari: 20,335
Ribadu: 25,517
Turnout: 66.9%

SOUTH-SOUTH
Jonathan: 6,118,608
Buhari: 49,978
Ribadu: 144,141
Turnout: 67.0%

TOTAL  SOUTH
Jonathan: 13,890,271
Buhari: 391,922
Ribadu: 1,539,601
Turnout: 52.0%

NORTH-WEST
Jonathan: 3,395,724
Buhari: 6,453,437
Ribadu: 146,216
Shekarau: 612,541
Turnout: 54.5%

NORTH-EAST
Jonathan: 1,832,622
Buhari: 3,624,919
Ribadu: 84,273
Shekarau: 198,837
Turnout: 54.2%

NORTH-CENTRAL
Jonathan: 3,123,126
Buhari: 1,612,999
Ribadu: 306,684
Shekarau: 40,175
Turnout: 48.2%

TOTAL NORTH
Jonathan: 8,351,472
Buhari: 11,691,355
Ribadu: 537,173
Shekarau: 851,553

TOTAL FCT
Jonathan: 253,444
Buhari: 131,576
Ribadu: 2,327
Shekarau: 3,170

[size=13pt]COUNTRY TOTAL:[/size]
Jonathan: 22,495,187 (58.89%)

Buhari: 12,214,853 (31.98%)
Ribadu: 2,079,101 (5.41%)
Shekarau: 917,012 (2.10%)
Others: 503,771 (1.31%)

See that of NE and NW...

Jonathan Shall Lead Again

So also some people erroneously assume that General Buhari wont get any vote from south south and south east.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
kahal29:

So also some people erroneously assume that General Buhari wont get any vote from south south and south east.
in 2011 Jonathan had more than 8million votes in the North, but Buhari couldn't get up to 400,000 in the entire South.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by juman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai buhari, sai change

Goodluck jonathan cannot win the election nigerians are tired of pdp 16 years of failure.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Google63(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Win for where?... Nigeria.... Or maybe for Arewanistan
You've been absent from front page lately... also I hope you noticed the likes you earn on posts have drastically reduced... Eeyah.. Even your fellow TANoids can feel the breeze of change... it's not too late for you too bro.. You still have less than 24 hrs to prevent yourself from having a heart attack on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Uncletony(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Nigga pls, don't flatter yourself, punk. That was merely a figure of speech.

& u are too dumb to descern sarcarsm!..slowpoke!!

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by SeverusSnape(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Google63:

You've been absent from front page lately... also I hope you noticed the likes you earn on posts have drastically reduced... Eeyah.. Even your fellow TANoids can feel the breeze of change... it's not too late for you too bro.. You still have less than 24 hrs to prevent yourself from having a heart attack on Sunday
For your mind, Bros, I've been on ban.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by femo86(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
PEJ: My darling, your foods is ready, com to ate dear.

GEJ: Madam, abeg no disturb me now, I dey purge, can't eat until I hear the result. Make I sleep....

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by pasol4real(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
BY OUR REPORTER ON MARCH 27, 2015 POLITICS

By JOB OSAZUWA

As Nigerians go to the polls tomorrow, political pundits have tipped General Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to defeat President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The pundits all seasoned journalists, made their prediction after two sessions of deliberations at a Presidential Election Roundtable organised by Newsbreak.ng, a broad-spectrum online news medium, which examined issues around the presidential election.

In the debate, they, however, submitted that it would be a close race. This was hinged on their conviction that the six-week shift in date had allowed President Jonathan’s campaign to regain a bit of momentum following the success of the counter-insurgency offensive in the North-Eastern part of the country.

[b]Among those in attendance at the sessions were Ikechukwu Amaechi, a former member of the judges’ panel of CNN/MultiChoice African Journalists of the Year Award and Editor-in-Chief of The Niche; Adekanmi Ademiluyi, Editorial Board Chairman of The Niche, Mojeed Jamiu, former Director-General, Ekiti State Broadcasting Service and Wale Fatade, a columnist with thecable.ng. At both sessions, participants examined a variety of issues around the election, notably the direction the pendulum of victory would swing, readiness of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), neutrality of the security agencies, quality of public discourse and quality of campaigns of the two major candidates. Others were, where the election would be won or lost, zones with the potentials for combustion and the role of the media in shaping debates around the election.

Buhari was tipped to win in Kwara, Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Borno, while Adamawa called at 50-50 chance. The panel, however, noted that Jonathan would score between 15 and 20 per cent of votes cast in Jigawa, Kebbi, Katsina, Kaduna Bauchi and Gombe states.

Jonathan was tipped to sweep Taraba, Plateau, Benue, and Nasarawa (65 to 35 per cent) because of the huge Christian population in those states. Buhari, the analysts reckoned, would post a decent showing in Taraba and Nasarawa.

The President was tipped to win overwhelmingly in the South-East and South-South zones, which have fewer eligible voters than the North-West and North-East, where Buhari is a cult figure.

The North-East and North-West alone account for 22.6 million of the collected PVCs. If that figure was added, the 9.2 million collected in the South-West, another Buhari stronghold, the sum would be more than half of 54.6million collected nationally.[/b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=111088
this so called pundits nids to b informed that while the nw, n ne are strong holds of buhari it was also buhari's strong hold in 2011 yet gej won by à wide margin Why? Cos gej did well in those states even though he lost to buhari .the Same wud happen again gej wud lose in the nw n ne but he wud score more than 30% votes .add those votes ti the remaining states If the federation n he gej wud surely win the elections.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by emmaginator: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bihari will win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Say I Look Like Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Man Says (Photos) / South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.