Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election (2593 Views)

Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election by Walspring: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Less than 24 hours to the General election (Presidential) and i am sure most of us have families somewhere, anything can happen to anyone but we can pray to avert disasters, bloodshed, violence and lots more so that God can take absolute and perfect control.

If you believe in prayers, I would want you to make use of this prayers and i am sure most of us are familiar with the 1st prayer;

1, I and my family blood will not be used as a sacrifice in this period of election.
2, Peace of God, take over this election period, in the name of Jesus.
3, O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
4, We come against every human and demonic manipulation of the election results, in the name of Jesus.
5, Anybody anywhere, saying Nigeria will know no peace during this election period, wherever you are, receive your obituary, in the name of Jesus.
6, Lord Jesus, use this election to give us leaders that will transform our country, in the name of Jesus.
7, Expectation of darkness, expectation of wickedness; for this election period, be disappointed by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
8, Let the fire of Holy Ghost burn every demonic attempts against the will of God in this election, in the name of Jesus.
9, Every citadel of darkness, militating against the peace of Nigeria, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
10, Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, assigned against Nigeria in this election period, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
11, We come against election malpractices by the power in the blood of Jesus.
12, We declare Nigeria a riot-free, violence-free and war-free country during and after the period of election, in the name of Jesus.
13, Our Heavenly Father, in every election for this period, Let you own divine candidates become the leaders of this country in the name of Jesus.
14, By the power of the Holy Ghost, we declare this election period peaceful and blissful, in the name of Jesus.
15, Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation in this period of election, in the name of Jesus.

You are free to add yours because prayer works
Re: Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election by kay1one2(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Peace.
Fairness.
Gej till 2019!
Re: Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election by sholay2011(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Amen to the prayers.

Abeg make una vote Buhari. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Respects Rule-of-law, Won't Punish Anybody Without Due Process – Amaechi / Ifeanyi Uba On Channelstv (live) / Is The Office Of The Senate President Pollitically Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.