Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today (1104 Views)

Happy Birthday Kizzykeziah- A Great Writer Is A Year Older / The Great Writer Ciela Is A Year Older Today / Happy To A Super Writer, Whitemosquito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by Divepen1(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
My Oga @ the top. The host of the 5000 naira for writers and the one that helps to be a link between writers and an unknown Sponsor.
The author of Fast lane and taking chance.
One whose kind heart can be seen in her stories, whose analytical mind can be be seen in the way she organises the thread for the writers award...
And other works...
The poet of life
see her works here
https://www.nairaland.com/princesa/topics

To you princesa,
I duff my heart
had it not be given to someone else
I would have given you my heart

You are blessing, lesson and the envy of many
You a teacher, leader oh and a helper of many
Your works, words and thought still leave many
standing on the same spot

I wish you a very long life
one that cannot be denied
because its work will shine
and make many smile

I wish you an exceeding great prosperity
which will rid many of poverty
and cleanse millions of penury
and gives many great opportunities

Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Happy birthday princesa

Enjoy ur day

You are one of the few people i admire in this section smiley

The sky is your starting point.

2 Likes

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by lenmafon: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
happy birthday to u princesa and may The Almighty and merciful Lord grant u all ur heart desires. keep up the gud work which u re doing here in NL. Please is ur story fast lane complete?

2 Likes

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by D9ty7(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Princesa the great critic
Erm erm... Chai! I can't write a poem.
Anyways, I wish you many more years on earth, say 120. I pray that God in his infinite mercy grant you every of your heart desires. Enjoy your day and have a blast.
Don't forget to drop the venue of the party.

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Happy Birthday Princesa
Wishing you the best life got to offer.

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by princesa(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm just logging on now and am really really flabbergasted and pleased cheesy. thanks Divepen for opening this thread, kiss kiss kiss to you.
You know you have a special spot in my heart right? and even if you dont give me yours totally, i still appreciate the little you gave wink smiley

kitnah:

Happy birthday princesa
Enjoy ur day
You are one of the few people i admire in this section smiley
The sky is your starting point.
Thanks a lot, this means so much to me kiss

lenmafon:

happy birthday to u princesa and may The Almighty and merciful Lord grant u all ur heart desires. keep up the gud work which u re doing here in NL. Please is ur story fast lane complete?
Not yet dear, its not but I've not abandoned it atall, i'm working towards a new laptp form whence i shall write it all complete
thanks so much for celebrating me today kiss

D9ty7:

Princesa the great critic
Erm erm... Chai! I can't write a poem.
Anyways, I wish you many more years on earth, say 120. I pray that God in his infinite mercy grant you every of your heart desires. Enjoy your day and have a blast.
Don't forget to drop the venue of the party.

critic for where grin
Thanks a bunch dear, you and Divvy are my great male pals on this section i appreciate all your effort in days past.
thanks for the wishes too kiss

prettydiva89:

Happy Birthday Princesa
Wishing you the best life got to offer.
Thank you Pretty, i deeply appreciate
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
happy Birthday to a Lady of substance, a lady of powerful intelligent quotient, a Lady that commands respect with the power of the Pen. A prolific writer and a shinning STAR! Happy Birthday PRINCESA. You rock! and thanks again for all your encouragement to us on NL.

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:
happy Birthday to a Lady of substance, a lady of powerful intelligent quotient, a Lady that commands respect with the power of the Pen. A prolific writer and a shinning STAR! Happy Birthday PRINCESA. You rock! and thanks again for all your encouragement to us on NL.
Happy birthday Princesa. Love u loads....

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by losprince(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
My lady Princessa(cynthia). Happy birthday girl, wishing you all you wish for yourself(the goods only o), awesome health, story ideas and more.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by Nelly21: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Happy birthday princesa

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by zyzxx(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apy birthday princesa

LLNP

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by princesa(f): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2015
@ Losprince, zyzxx, nelli21, wininiel, domawoleye. Thanks guyz for the wishes. I'm appreciativesmiley

2 Likes

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by kingphilip(m): 1:42am On Mar 28, 2015
even If I de vex with her I'll surely drop my wishes

People who are special are not usual and the usual ones are not special. U are unique and thats why u will in this new year meet with people who will help you to reach ur goals. Have a great time ahead. Long life, peace and prosperity. Happy belated birthday Princesa
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by missterious(f): 5:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Happy belated birthday, Princesa. embarassed Hope you had fun. LLNP to you. smiley
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by Calmdove(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday llnp
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by princesa(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
kingphilip:

even If I de vex with her I'll surely drop my wishes

People who are special are not usual and the usual ones are not special. U are unique and thats why u will in this new year meet with people who will help you to reach ur goals. Have a great time ahead. Long life, peace and prosperity. Happy belated birthday Princesa

Thank you KingPhilip, and I'm really sorry for whatever offended yousmiley

@missterious
thanks, better late than never
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by princesa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Calmdove:

Happy birthday llnp

thanks Miss
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by kingphilip(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
princesa:

Thank you king Philip, and I'm really sorry for whatever offended yousmiley
the perfect apology is restarting that wonderful story
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by vonn(f): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Birthday Princesa.
You're one of a kind!!!

1 Like

Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by timpaker(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Birthday Hajiya. May your days continue to be blissful. Abeg convert my okpa to cake dah Allah.
Re: The Super Writer, Princesa, Is A Year Older Today by toykathy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
happy birthday princesa, may God bless u plenty. Have a wonderful yr ahead swithat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mama's Son...a Short Story / Where Can I Get This Books? / One Wrong Turn A Story By Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.