Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. (841 Views)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by naijanaso: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
A recent recording has surfaced where Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State was quoted as saying he was ready to travel outside the country, even permanently, if the All Progressives Congress (APC) loses the election.

Governor Amaechi, who is the director of the APC presidential campaign organisation made the revelation while addressing an unspecified gathering said that he already had contacts at the embassy, and even had an offer for permanent residency.

He said: “Anybody who says Goodluck (President Jonathan) would jail Amaechi, just put your ears on the ground, embassies are ready to give me visas.

“If you want, I can show you a paper there (points), one of them sent me a form to fill if I want permanent residency, in Europe… I can give you.

“As soon as I finish, I enter plane, I’m out of the country, so you people can be battling here”

Source: http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-governor-amaechi-ready-flee-watch-video/
Source: http://www.naij.com/409691-video-amaechi-to-flee-nigeria-if-buhari-loses-election.html
Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy
For,?....

Wake up from n to e to s and west are screaming

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by ascaris(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Ghana will gladly receive him.
Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by naijanaso: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
And my question is: what happens to all his followers whom he has made to to believe he was fighting a course for them? I refuse to believe politicians. He has ended up creating enemies in his state, while making plans to flee to another country without regards to what happens to his followers. Shame on Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Shey when I said about 3months ago that Amaechi would go on exile after the election...some people wanted to kill me....jeje jeje, my prophecies don dey come2pass..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan
Say yes to transformation
As ya vote for transformation may ya life be transformed and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by dgr8truth(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Every body don turn journalist!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by ishiamu(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
This is what u wil c on 30th march newspapper headlines...
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON March 30th
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with 56% of
votes! Fasola congratulates him, begs
Lagosians to vote for Ambode to continue
his development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected with 26.4
million votes! APC rejects result" -
VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Lai
Mohammed) - PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!". "Amaechi
flees to Ghana". - PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading
to court" (Tinubu) - THE NATION.
"North sad as INEC declares Jonathan
winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace"
- DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate
seats and 65% of Reps. We are studying
the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . .
." - SAHARA REPORTERS.
ETC, ETC. . .....
Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by naijanaso: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
dgr8truth:
Every body don turn journalist!

Open the attached source and see the video pls. No sentiments intended.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by deskossy(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
I saw d video . ..the bros wana flee grin grin angry
Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by jdilight(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Why do he believe the President will arrest him? The President is real democrat, he would not do that. Amechi please no run
Re: Amaechi Plans To Run Away Should Buhari Lose The Election. by goodmorning40: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
He better start running now cos its already certain Buhari have lost

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Tanoids? / What Will Be The Fate Of NTA And AIT? / Did Any Of You Noticed This About The Date Of The Election & The Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.