Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? (972 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / How Real Is Job Adverts On Jiji Ng / How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? by ud4u: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2009
They wrote me an employment notice, I don't know whether is real
Re: How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? by ud4u: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2009
Pls if you have come across them before do let me know.

They said I should pay N13,500 in thier account so as to have access to download my letter of employment from their website to resume work on 27th of this month at skye bank. I guess they are scammers.
Re: How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? by ud4u: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2009
Take a look at offer of employment notice they sent to me.

Offer of Employment Notice (Client Ref: 079436)Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:38 AM
From: "admin@joblinknigeria.com" <admin@joblinknigeria.com>Add sender to Contacts To: umart1979@yahoo.comHello udoka martha,

After a careful review and screening of your job application, we have decided to place you first as an EXECUTIVE TRAINEE in the following underlisted client establishment:

Client Name: Skye Bank Plc.

You are to resume duty at the above establishment on the 27th of January, 2009 with the following:

1. A copy of your employment letter (Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseeker" page, then scroll down to the buttom of the page and click on the button titled "Request Letter of Employment" to begin your employment letter request)

2. Photocopies of your credentials (for filing and credential verification purposes)

3. Two passport photographs.

Failure to present all three information above on the date of resumption will lead to cancellation of this employment offer and an immediate replacement by another candidate.

Note that this email is NOT your employment letter but an offer of employment notice. Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseekers" page to request your letter of employment.

Congratulations on your placement.

Best Regards,
Yvonne Akhabue, HR Lead,
Joblinknigeria Hiring and Placement Department.
Re: How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? by Cristalz(f): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2009
I spoke to a colleague now and he said Joblink Nigeria is not scam, that he used it in the past but then they didn't ask for money. He has no idea if they collect money now.  .  .and neither do I.

He also said all Joblink Nigeria does is sell you to prospective employers, as in after you give Joblink your CV they get to work finding you an employer whose needs match your qualifications. BUT if it's a bank, especially for an ET, you will be required to write the bank's test before employment. And really I've never heard of any bank hiring without a test(unless you've got extremely long legs). Even CBN is giving a test here in Abj this weekend.

I think you should first find out from SKYE bank:
1.)If they use Joblink Nigeria,perhaps if you know someone there you could ask the person to help you find out.
2.) If they hire ETs without a test.

Then find out if Joblink collects money from applicants before you pay. And remember, never give out your account details online.

On the other hand, you could go ahead and pay and come share your experience with us,good or bad grin

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good Job With A Good Resume / Hot Info For Gtb Test Invitees / Please Anyone Have An Idea About Neco Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.