Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

A Chance To Shop In The UK - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Chance To Shop In The UK (868 Views)

Shipping From The UK? We Can Source Cars.. / Uproar As Nigerians Living In The Uk Pay N10,000 For BVN / A Chance To Shop In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Chance To Shop In The UK by temuk: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
This is a chance to shop for goods in the UK at discount prices(on sale) in the shops. We help you do all the shopping at a commission and send them over to you.
Our mission is to make sure we shop around for the goods at the lowest possible prices so you are assured you are getting them at the lowest price in UK and we are only paid a commission for these services.
Please note, you are paying the shipping fees.
After shopping, I scan and send all receipts of items bought to you for confirmation of authenticity and you can also get your original receipts when receiving your items in Nigeria just as if you came to UK to shop by yourself.
If interested please email topmotine@yahoo.com or drop your email addresses below stating what kind of goods you are interested in so I can do my research for the lowest prices.
Please note, I will not be shopping for too heavy items like engines. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Free E-book: 500+ Interview Questions! Drop Your Email / Executive Housekeeping Services / 5000mt Of DPK Available, Serious Buyers Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.