Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Broom Vs The Umbrella - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Broom Vs The Umbrella (789 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Broom Vs The Umbrella by wizikoli(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Perhaps, I am a weather forecaster and I give you a forecast that it's gonna rain on Saturday, the 28th of March. Then I would want you to ponder! How will the Men with the Broom fare against those with the Umbrella! wink wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by egift(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow is National Sanitation Exercise, the only items you need is your PVC and a Broom.

Nigerians are cleaning out a 16yrs of mess.
Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by Olaolufred(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
wizikoli:
Perhaps, I am a meteorologist and I give you a weather forecast that it's gonna rain on Saturday, the 28th of March. Then I would want you to ponder! How will the Men with the Broom fare against those with the Umbrella! wink wink smiley

[size=14pt]I am an enviromentalist, I told you of the health challenge of your environment that is filthy and putrefying.Then I want you to ponder!
How will the Men with Umbrella fare against those with the Broom?

[/size] YOU CAN HARDLY HEAR A BABY ASK QUESTIONS LIKE ADULTS.
THEY REMAIN BABY AND THINK BABYISH.
Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by wizikoli(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hahaha. So they say! That the rains are of the latter days; and its gonna wash away the dirts of the Nation.
Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by wizikoli(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]I am an enviromentalist, I told you of the health challenge of your environment that is filthy and putrefying.Then I want you to ponder!
How will the Men with Umbrella fare against those with the Broom?

[/size] YOU CAN HARDLY HEAR A BABY ASK QUESTIONS LIKE ADULTS.
THEY REMAIN BABY AND THINK BABYISH.

If you were such an adult, you will know that the word "would" is a Modal verb used to talk about "invitations, requests, etc"; as it is also used in second and third conditional statements, which are used to talk about "imaginary" or "unlikely situations". That's why the polite call to ponder was made with a "Would". But I bet your age never taught you that.
Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by wizikoli(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
Tomorrow is National Sanitation Exercise, the only items you need is your PVC and a Broom.

Nigerians are cleaning out a 16yrs of mess.

Hahaha. So they say (the men with the Umbrella)! That the rains are of the latter days; and its gonna wash away the dirts of the Nation.
Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by egift(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
wizikoli:

Hahaha. So they say (the men with the Umbrella)! That the rains are of the latter days; and its gonna wash away the dirts of the Nation.
But by hiding under the umbrella, they do not get cleaned themselves.
Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by BrokenTV: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
But by hiding under the umbrella, they do not get cleaned themselves.
But broom are used by witches and wizard.

1 Like

Re: The Broom Vs The Umbrella by wizikoli(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Then, the rains.....on the 28th!

(1) (Reply)

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun / Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again / 2015 Election: What You Should About INEC Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.