Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs (19459 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
IMPORTANT ELECTION SAFETY TIPS

* Please keep your political opinion to yourself. Do not discuss
leaders, party ideologies or your own vote. Politics is a very tempting as
well as an emotional topic for some, therefore just refrain from any
discussion.
* Cell phone services might be down, so good planning for that day is
essential.
* Security will be tight in lot of the areas, therefore, expect
delays.
* Must carry water, biscuits, fruit etc. Carry your personal
kit/medicines etc.
* Park your vehicle well away from the Polling Station.
* Identify escape routes and safe places in case of an emergency.
* If there's a hint of unrest, ensure you and your family is secure
and leaves through safest route.
* DO NOT handover your important belongings to any stranger even if
they are genuinely helping you.
* Crowded places are hunting grounds for pick-pockets therefore secure
your belongings. Avoid heavy crowded Polling stations.
* DO NOT carry credit cards, debit cards, other valuable items.
* Educate your over 18 age children not to indulge in any unnecessary
arguments with political parties and their youth wings.
* DO NOT enter Polling station with your spouse or all family members
together. Split in groups.
* Avoid taking your minor children.
* Monitor Media reports/Security situation.
* Avoid unnecessary arguments with following people.
* Be aware of abandoned backpacks, packages, luggage, coolers, tool
boxes or any other containers.
* Be aware of your surroundings paying special attention to unusual
activities.

Stay safe.

SAFETY IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by dustmalik: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
link2ok:
I tot we wia told not to display our identity and yu hia also stating ur PU(polling unit) for the sake of security kip to ur shell.
In my unit tomoro I wuld conduct a free and credible election.
Shalom
If this is true, this thread should be closed.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by BrandedB: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will be working in Olooru, Moro local govt area of kwara state as APO II. May God protect all corps members partaking in this national duty.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Zuria(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well...most of these adhoc staff seem partisan already. I hope their political affiliation won't mar the elections...whatever it is, all the best!!!!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Project400: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
joanana:

http://www.google.com/m?q=the+role+of+social+media+in+election check this link. Get information about the impact of media in election
...of course one will always get "relevant materials" on any research area.

The peculiarity of the 2015 presidential contest in Nigeria (between two popular leaders and over 10 other candidates) makes the topic outstanding. We followed the link and as expected, we found some narrative essays and non-academic, but relevant articles.

As a matter of fact, a well written thesis on the Topic cannot be complete until the result of the presidential election is announced; thus it's practically impossible to find this topic online (in its entirety).

Nonetheless, thanks for taking out time to share your thoughts.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by fapcrook(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bomi:
Please, is Collation Officers' posting out yet. Promise to resist all bribe and collate normal figures. Nigeria go survive.
Yes in Ogun State, my mama is a Collation Officer, Abeokuta. I wish her and others well, God will protect them all as they serve their nation, Amen
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by fapcrook(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
joshrare:

Am workin @ amegor pry sch
Apo1
Any hint on how to work with the card reader?
@op,. Any useful hint pls
the card reader is like the POS machine we use at banks and supermakets. At the face of d Card Reader CR is switch on button and where u will login comes up. Then u enter PIN, of which user name must hav bn done for u. At d back of d CR is a tiny space where the chip of the card will be read for accreditation and on top is where the fingerprinting will be done. If it accepts d finger the voting is read by d machine and automatically sends it to the main server at Abuja, so no room for rigging
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by fapcrook(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
handie:
APO 3 in Akoko Edo. Don't know the polling unit yet but wherever i might be posted to, i vow to be non partisan and do my best to ensure that the people's votes count and i'll do my all do resist being manipulated by anyone.
There is even little or no room for manipulation my dear. This election should be superb. People who are afraid didnt want Jega to use Card reader
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by fapcrook(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
dober:
Hi all.
I registered in 2011, got my PVC. But seems I can't be able to go to the unit where I registered in because I can't trek there, as there may be restriction of movt of motorists tomorrow . There's a voting unit near my home, but I didn't register there. Both are in the same LGA. can I use the unit nearer to me?
No u cant
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by CoCoLav(f): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Urine:

What's the difference? still smh4u

Lol. But this was what I told you earlier.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Azcreativ(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Working as a PO (Presiding Officer) in Ekiti state. Wish everyone a peaceful conduct.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Urine: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
CoCoLav:

Lol. But this was what I told you earlier.

Well I'm sticking with the official figure, but if they start misbehaving don't forget what I told you to tell them. I still need your pretty face around.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by simiolu1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:
This thread is for Nairalanders that have been selected to work as adhoc staffs for tomorrows election.
I know we would be really busy tomorrow, but we can start by stating the areas we would be working, and maybe after accreditation, we can share pix and give situation reports, then do same after the main voting by announcing the winners of our polling unit.
I would be working at National stadium as Assistant Presiding officer 1(APO1) it means I would be handling the card reader.

Best of luck!
May the best candidate win!
The result of all elections conducted in a polling unit assigned to you should only be amounced at the polling unit and at the RACO. After then, it would be announced by the State Collation Officer on AIR. Any attempt by a polling official to announce d result outside these places can lead to serious problems for the PO of that polling unit.
Pls don't put ur PO into trouble by announcing results online.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by babareketaiwo(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
APO II Ilorin West, Ajikobi ward. Ode Eleshin
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by fapcrook(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
BrandedB:
I will be working in Olooru, Moro local govt area of kwara state as APO II. May God protect all corps members partaking in this national duty.
and all lecturers too
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by simiolu1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
bestestgirl:
Are you authorized to do that?
I have quoted the OP to make him realise that announcing results outside his polling unit is not allowed.
I'm a P.O and in our training, we were warned against commenting or talking about election results that have not been announced to the public.
So nobody is permitted to announce the results online. Doing so is putting ur PO in danger.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by PopeUDENSI: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'll be serving at GUI, Tudun Wakili/Tudun Wakui Village under Abuja Municipal Area Council, FCT as APO III.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by omusiliyu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
APO 1... Authentication-verification-statistic and overseer... @ Owo ward 3. So sad that money wont flow accordingly. #owo banks robbery#
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by sakieja(f): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
my own is IWO LG.in osun state,Atongue:O ii
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Adeoba10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
APO 1 @ Oke Agbede Imeko Afon Ogun State... Wishing all ma fellow adhoc staff peaceful election, May Almighty God protect us.....
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Msquare220: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Atiku Abubakar Primary school Song, Adamawa State.
Assistant Presiding officer
1(APO1)
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by gingger(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apo2 ilemona, Kwara state... But no money there cry
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by kooidfeifrije4: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Brimmie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
sakieja:
my own is IWO LG.in osun state,Atongue:O ii

I'm also APO II somewhere in Osun State.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Kajiang02(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Don't forget to upload or send a message to numbers on the attached.

Tweet results and scores using the hashtag
#OurVotesCount.

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Kajiang02(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
simiolu1:

I have quoted the OP to make him realise that announcing results outside his polling unit is not allowed.
I'm a P.O and in our training, we were warned against commenting or talking about election results that have not been announced to the public.
So nobody is permitted to announce the results online. Doing so is putting ur PO in danger.

Pls do not be ignorant on this.
The results will be known and displayed at the polling unit after election exercise, so everyone has access to it.

The observers, polling agents all watch and take records during counting processes. It is a public thing.

I encourage everyone to do the needful and publish results as soon as they are counted and verified to avoid issues tomorrow.

#OurVotesCount Tweet

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:
This thread is for Nairalanders that have been selected to work as adhoc staffs for tomorrows election.
I know we would be really busy tomorrow, but we can start by stating the areas we would be working, and maybe after accreditation, we can share pix and give situation reports, then do same after the main voting by announcing the winners of our polling unit.
I would be working at National stadium as Assistant Presiding officer 1(APO1) it means I would be handling the card reader.

Best of luck!
May the best candidate win!

APO1.. Village square. Ibong ikot Akan, ikot ekpene LG, Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Giddyprance(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Serving in Ede-oballa, Nsukka in Enugu state as APO II
SAI NIGERIA
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by freshness2020: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Assigned as APO1 in Dopemu agege...God help us.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Shegszy96: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Working as APO3 @ Patigi in kwara state. Everywhere is peaceful and calm!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
simiolu1:

The result of all elections conducted in a polling unit assigned to you should only be amounced at the polling unit and at the RACO. After then, it would be announced by the State Collation Officer on AIR. Any attempt by a polling official to announce d result outside these places can lead to serious problems for the PO of that polling unit.
Pls don't put ur PO into trouble by announcing results online.
Thanks.

Come, assistant Jega, so far the result has been counted I can even show my face here and say it on NL cos there's no secret in it, everybody would watch while you count and even anounce before you announce, so what's the fuse, all this ITK people sef.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
simiolu1:

Guy stop misleading people here, I'm not announcing the total result, I'm simply announcing the result of my ward which anybody can do since the counting would be done in the presence of everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed / Tin-can, Onne, Delta, Calabar Ports Collapsing, NPA Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.