Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Doing The Right Thing Consistently Makes Marketing Sense For Your Business. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Doing The Right Thing Consistently Makes Marketing Sense For Your Business. (527 Views)

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business / Make Money Consistently Buying Gold, No Matter The Price Of Gold / Doing The Right Thing Consistently Makes Marketing Sense For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing The Right Thing Consistently Makes Marketing Sense For Your Business. by ceebayjo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hello,
My name is Ayokunle Bankole. I am a passionate copywriter and a resourceful marketing advisor to SMEs. I help small businesses to communicate effectively using simple but efficient marketing tools and strategies.

This probably isn’t news to you…

However, if you own a business, especially if you are an emerging entrepreneur, you’ll agree with me that there are business realities that must be faced and addressed with great skill and uncommon resourcefulness.

Unfortunately, a lot of small business owners think once they have hung their sign board, get a few business cards made, unlock the door and wait, the customers are going to literally beat their doors down to get their products or services!

With all humility, I want to tell you that the art of doing business has gone beyond this simplicity.

Ayokunle Bankole is the Chief Executive Officer of Loud Media Company; a marketing advisory and implementation firm, with an operational client-service base in Lagos, Nigeria.

Log on to www.rulingideas..com to read insightful articles that will help you in the course of managing a business and excelling in your specialty.

If you are thinking of a cost-effective way to advertise your products or services, I recommend www.real-find.com. Being hidden is not good for your business and services. Let potential customers find you there. It is the cheapest yet an effective way to advertise your self on the internet.

Many Nigerian businesses and organizations cater for a Nigerian customer base, but have no idea of how to use the internet to reach new customers. Subscribe to this online directory and advertising service for as low as N500 per month; or call Wale on 07057742750.

(1) (Reply)

Your Step By Step Guide To Making $700 In Seven Days. / Free Internet Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Home Jobs / It's Free To Join And Easy To Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.