Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? (348 Views)

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? by uptoHim(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Certainly, one candidate, either Buhari or GEJ, will win tomorrow's presidential election, unless it turns inconclusive. God forbid!

May of us have staked a lot, so much that we could be reminded of our haven won a bragging right on the outcome. But of cause, some of us, at least, would be very disappointed when the result ends up not in our favour.

And I ask;
What would the failure of your presidential candidate tomorrow mean to you?
Re: What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? by oieda: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
All I know is that none of them is worth a scratch on any other person's body!!!
Re: What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
it would mean there must always be a winner when two side battle. u can't b right all the time
Re: What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? by ademoladeji(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Without rigging, I'm gonna accept it as there's always gonna be a winner n a runner's up.

All the best to GMB....
GEJ, pls do no rig the election ooooo
Re: What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? by subbieD(f): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
If gmb wins, my Hope is restored but If not, chai!
Re: What Would The Failure Of Your Presidential Candidate Tomorrow Mean To You? by REDshouse(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
as for me its a game like chelsea vs man utd there must be a winner and a losser no second leg...the beauty of dis election is that they will stop taking us for granted again since there is fierece competition between both parties and which will any winner to perform better.

500 likes for buhari

(1) (Reply)

I Vote Buhari For My Murdered Friends / How Much Of A Role Will Religion Play In Nigeria's Election? / Counting Has Started And Here It Is Fr Pdpd Nd Apc Only In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.